General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Patriotic Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelum View Post
Too late into the thread, but I read the photo is fake and what not. Then you posted another picture of a guy pointing a gun at a kid.

You do realize that muslims more than anyone else use suicide bombers?
You do realize that muslims do this? http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8UHNN081

Found a nice list for you to mull over
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...uicide_attacks

This one after a brief skimming of the article is of interest
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sbarro_...uicide_bombing
Oh hey Ishmael you want to grab a slice of pie from Sbarro downtown?
Sure
BOOM!

Pointing a gun at a kid...I've done it. He wouldn't leave me alone in Fallujah so I pointed my rifle at him and told him to fuck off before he blew me up. If he hadn't left me alone, I would have killed him. I promise.
When I was in Rutbah a woman blew herself up killing a grandpa and sending a huge chunk of shrapnel into his grandsons neck. Killing the old man but we saved the young boy.

Terrorists don't wear uniforms. They don't play by the rules. They don't care about human life.

This isn't really a comment 100% related to this thread, but using a picture of a soldier pointing a gun at a kid without any context is just dumb. In combat, every single person that's not in uniform with you (in this case who isn't Jewish over there) is a possible combatant.
Its unfortunate, but when you suicide bomb a people so much they patrol their own streets with M16s...how can you expect pity from anyone? Anyone but morons that is

Oh no! Dont point a rifle at a kid.
Well, tell his parents not to strap 10 pounds of c4 to him and send into a library.
Damn. What's it like being a victim of these inhuman monsters?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Caelum

That's getting a little off topic, but as I mentioned, my reply was more a jab at using a picture of a soldier pointing a rifle at a kid.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in657134.shtml

If you don't think 24 houses of torture and murder found in a place 5 miles x 7 miles where those people would torture, behead, rape wives to death while they make the husbands watch, and skin alive men women and children is inhuman...you need to get your head examined

We had to tell the cops we worked with the not get near the "blue buses" because there would be people in them who would snatch up the cops and deliver their heads back to us without their weapons or uniforms....yeah, real human.
And these are to their own fucking countrymen. Well, I guess not really since most of the insurgency at that point was foreign fighters.
But fuck America. And we'll do that by killing Iraqi children in Fallujah! Yeah go Islam! America is the evil empire. Even though we jihadist force people into insurgency by telling them we'll let their wife live only after a mild raping of a few weeks and after we kill the man's kids. Yeah, we'll show America! Fuck their evil Zionist ways! Go Islam!

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Too late into the thread, but I read the photo is fake and what not. Then you posted another picture of a guy pointing a gun at a kid.

You do realize that muslims do this? http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8UHNN081

Sure
BOOM!

Pointing a gun at a kid...I've done it. He wouldn't leave me alone in Fallujah so I pointed my rifle at him and told him to fuck off before he blew me up. If he hadn't left me alone, I would have killed him. I promise.
When I was in Rutbah a woman blew herself up killing a grandpa and sending a huge chunk of shrapnel into his grandsons neck. Killing the old man but we saved the young boy.

Terrorists don't wear uniforms. They don't play by the rules. They don't care about human life.

This isn't really a comment 100% related to this thread, but using a picture of a soldier pointing a gun at a kid without any context is just dumb. In combat, every single person that's not in uniform with you (in this case who isn't Jewish over there) is a possible combatant.
Its unfortunate, but when you suicide bomb a people so much they patrol their own streets with M16s...how can you expect pity from anyone? Anyone but morons that is

Well, tell his parents not to strap 10 pounds of c4 to him and send into a library.

I think it goes without saying that any one picture proves nothing, fake or real. We have our own US-soldier committed atrocities. Tobacco pouches made of Vietnamese titties and whatnot. I wouldn't hold one soldier to represent an entire cause and like i said it's just a visual aid, something to get people talking.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
That's getting a little off topic, but as I mentioned, my reply was more a jab at using a picture of a soldier pointing a rifle at a kid.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in657134.shtml

If you don't think 24 houses of torture and murder found in a place 5 miles x 7 miles where those people would torture, behead, rape wives to death while they make the husbands watch, and skin alive men women and children is inhuman...you need to get your head examined

We had to tell the cops we worked with the not get near the "blue buses" because there would be people in them who would snatch up the cops and deliver their heads back to us without their weapons or uniforms....yeah, real human.
And these are to their own fucking countrymen. Well, I guess not really since most of the insurgency at that point was foreign fighters.
But fuck America. And we'll do that by killing Iraqi children in Fallujah! Yeah go Islam! America is the evil empire. Even though we jihadist force people into insurgency by telling them we'll let their wife live only after a mild raping of a few weeks and after we kill the man's kids. Yeah, we'll show America! Fuck their evil Zionist ways! Go Islam!

So what I'm getting from you is that the Israelis are less brutal than the jihadists and that's why we have always backed them? Seems like a case of chicken-or-the-egg in a way because the Muslims are purportedly upset at the western involvement starting with the establishment of Israel in the first place:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiki "Israel"
Following the 1947 United Nations plan to partition Palestine, on 14 May 1948 David Ben-Gurion, the Executive Head of the World Zionist Organization[9] and president of the Jewish Agency for Palestine, declared Israel a state independent from the British Mandate for Palestine.[10][11] Neighboring Arab states invaded the next day in support of the Palestinian Arabs. Israel has since fought several wars with neighboring Arab states,[12] in the course of which it has occupied the West Bank, Sinai Peninsula, Gaza Strip and the Golan Heights. Portions of these territories, including east Jerusalem, have been annexed by Israel, but the border with the neighboring West Bank has not yet been permanently defined. Israel has signed peace treaties with Egypt and Jordan, but efforts to resolve the Israeli–Palestinian conflict have so far not resulted in peace.

So the jews basically kept taking land away from the muslims, through US-financed military superiority - which doesn't excuse the suicide bombing of course but it doesn't really make a super strong case for Israel as the good guys either.

Caelum

Once again, I'll state, my post wasn't really on topic. But was in regard to your use of that faked photo to imply that Israelis are terrible because they point guns at kids is wrong. 100% wrong.

http://www.targetofopportunity.com/p...nian_truth.htm

But to the point, as you stated, Israel was put in place by England and the US displacing the "Palestinians". Ok.
We just won a war in Africa, Europe, and east Asia. We also dropped 2 nukes. We said fuck you to those people to get out. 1 year later the nations surrounding the newly formed country tried to attack and destroy Israel.
They lost. Badly and embarrassingly.

The thing that the US currently does with wars is a pretty new concept. Conquering a land and just hoping and trying through money and if need be our own soldiers lives to give them a government of the people.
Throughout all of human history whenever a war happened and a conquering nation was victorious, that conquered land was brought into the empire. They paid taxes to the empire, maybe converted to the empires religion and if not, in regards to islam, had to pay extra taxes for not being muslim.

Much like what the US did during Westward Expansion. Driving out a people and settling it. Driving out other nations. England through war, France (through money) Spain and Mexico through war. We established our borders in this country by war.
Israel was created in a similar way to the US. Put in place by the British and another huge power by displacing a people. Instead of Indians it was Arabs. They then defended themselves and fucked up everyone who tried to defeat them. They earned their right at that point to say, "Hey we're a country now, you want this land? Come try and take it!" Just like we did. In defending them, we are standing up for our own history.

If we were to stop supporting Israel, would we give Texas back to Mexico? How about the Louisiana Purchase to France? How about all of us in America just pack it up and go back to our homelands and let the Indians have the land back? Oh wait.
THAT'S NOT HOW THE WORLD WORKS!
Oh waah waah waah big bully America took our land away so we'll do horrific terrorist attacks even though we already lost a real war against Israel but waaaaah we're entitled to our land. Waaah.

Oh, got another one. Lets give the Nazis back Germany. We can round up some huns and give them back Europe and give the Mongols back all of Asia (except China) because after all, that WAS their land at one point.

Sometimes in history, borders are formed by war. This is one of those borders. Get over it! They are defending themselves with our aid. We defended ourselves from England with Frances aid. Its just how it goes. Its war. Its expansion. Its the fucking passage of time. Whatever you want to call it, that's what it is.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Once again, I'll state, my post wasn't really on topic. But was in regard to your use of that faked photo to imply that Israelis are terrible because they point guns at kids is wrong. 100% wrong.

http://www.targetofopportunity.com/p...nian_truth.htm

But to the point, as you stated, Israel was put in place by England and the US displacing the "Palestinians". Ok.
We just won a war in Africa, Europe, and east Asia. We also dropped 2 nukes. We said fuck you to those people to get out. 1 year later the nations surrounding the newly formed country tried to attack and destroy Israel.
They lost. Badly and embarrassingly.

The thing that the US currently does with wars is a pretty new concept. Conquering a land and just hoping and trying through money and if need be our own soldiers lives to give them a government of the people.
Throughout all of human history whenever a war happened and a conquering nation was victorious, that conquered land was brought into the empire. They paid taxes to the empire, maybe converted to the empires religion and if not, in regards to islam, had to pay extra taxes for not being muslim.

Much like what the US did during Westward Expansion. Driving out a people and settling it. Driving out other nations. England through war, France (through money) Spain and Mexico through war. We established our borders in this country by war.
Israel was created in a similar way to the US. Put in place by the British and another huge power by displacing a people. Instead of Indians it was Arabs. They then defended themselves and fucked up everyone who tried to defeat them. They earned their right at that point to say, "Hey we're a country now, you want this land? Come try and take it!" Just like we did. In defending them, we are standing up for our own history.

If we were to stop supporting Israel, would we give Texas back to Mexico? How about the Louisiana Purchase to France? How about all of us in America just pack it up and go back to our homelands and let the Indians have the land back? Oh wait.
Oh waah waah waah big bully America took our land away so we'll do horrific terrorist attacks even though we already lost a real war against Israel but waaaaah we're entitled to our land. Waaah.

Oh, got another one. Lets give the Nazis back Germany. We can round up some huns and give them back Europe and give the Mongols back all of Asia (except China) because after all, that WAS their land at one point.

Sometimes in history, borders are formed by war. This is one of those borders. Get over it! They are defending themselves with our aid. We defended ourselves from England with Frances aid. Its just how it goes. Its war. Its expansion. Its the fucking passage of time. Whatever you want to call it, that's what it is.

Okay I read most of that link - it's basically a description of 3,000 years of turmoil based on religion, despite being basically the same pool of DNA. It also features some really biased articles:

Quote:
As soon as the Jews took over and started growing oranges as big as basketballs, what do you know, say hello to the "Palestinians", weeping for their deep bond with their lost "land" and "nation." So for the sake of honesty, let us not use the word "Palestinian" any more to describe these delightful folks, who dance for joy at our deaths until someone points out they are being taped. Instead, call them what they are: "Other Arabs From The Same General Area Who Are In Deep Denial About Never Being Able To Accomplish Anything In Life And Would Rather Wrap Themselves In The Seductive Melodrama Of Eternal Struggle And Death." I know that is a bit unwieldy to expect to see on CNN. How about this, then: "Adjacent Jew-Haters."

If the muslims are jew haters, then the jews are muslim haters. It still doesn't change a damn thing. We shouldn't give texas back, but we shouldn't fight israel's wars either.

Do you understand that? WE defend texas. It's ours.

Israel is too pussy to fight it's own fights without our shermans and always has been. Really not our problem. So back to the original question - why are we so involved? All we got for it was 9/11 and 10 years of national debt.

SamFarber

Quote:

No, it was created by terrorists claiming to be Jews (but who were really Russians and Eastern Europeans and grifters from New York) and the UN. They created the whole terrorists movement - they showed the world you could get what you want using terrorism. The War on Terror, if it was legitimate, would focus on destroying Israel.

Quote:
Actually, giving this land to a bunch of pseudo-OMGOMGOMGOMGs is the equivalent to giving the land back to the Mexicans, etc...

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
No, it was created by terrorists claiming to be Jews (but who were really Russians and Eastern Europeans and grifters from New York) and the UN. They created the whole terrorists movement - they showed the world you could get what you want using terrorism. The War on Terror, if it was legitimate, would focus on destroying Israel.

Actually, giving this land to a bunch of pseudo-OMGOMGOMGOMGs is the equivalent to giving the land back to the Mexicans, etc...

Russian jews maybe, not actual Russians. We don't give a fuck about Israel or judaic religious

5ive

Quote:

We've finally found the solution to world peace: "get over it"

That's it, everybody. All wars are over
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
We've finally found the solution to world peace: "get over it"

That's it, everybody. All wars are over

lol

I love the part where he says borders are formed by war and those that can defend them deserve it.... and yet we defend Israel, and they don't pay us anything.

How nice of us.

Impulse Rxn

The issue I take the most grief with regarding Israel is that a pack of sovereign, big boy nations (like Iran) have a fundamental disagreement with the simple existence of Israel. It has nothing to do with displaced Palestinians (obviously, from the PLA it does, but not from countries like Iran.) They (or at least their leaders espouse to) belief at the core of their belief system that the very existence of a 'zionist' regime is something that cannot be tolerated. I take issue with this. Comparisons can be drawn to the cold war Western belief that a large communist power was incongruent with their world view and couldn't be truly accepted into a world community, but I believe that this is different (and even if it's not, it's no longer a factor.)

I firmly believe that we, as Americans, should not tolerate a belief that a country SHOULD NOT exist simply because of the religious beliefs of most of their citizens. If you believe Khomeni, the Iranian leadership believes that it is their fundamental duty to erase Israel of the map. Some might say "America takes that view towards Muslim countries," but that's simply not true. There are many Shar'ia (or partially Shar'ia) countries that we, as a State, do not take issue with.

[M]ilitary [M]ayhem
1A2- C-5 Loadmaster

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulse Rxn View Post
The issue I take the most grief with regarding Israel is that a pack of sovereign, big boy nations (like Iran) have a fundamental disagreement with the simple existence of Israel.

More justified that our government's disagreement with Castro.

In fact, our government, using false justifications, intervenes and does far more than DISAGREE with nations all over the world. How about Operation Ajax where they overthrew a representative democracy in Iran?

Quote:
I firmly believe that we, as Americans, should not tolerate a belief that a country SHOULD NOT exist simply because of the religious beliefs of most of their citizens.

See above.

Quote:
If you believe Khomeni, the Iranian leadership believes that it is their fundamental duty to erase Israel of the map. Some might say "America takes that view towards Muslim countries," but that's simply not true. There are many Shar'ia (or partially Shar'ia) countries that we, as a State, do not take issue with .
Really? Name one that we aren't undermining or controlling.

Forever Domon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
More justified that our government's disagreement with Castro.

In fact, our government, using false justifications, intervenes and does far more than DISAGREE with nations all over the world. How about Operation Ajax where they overthrew a representative democracy in Iran?

See above.

Really? Name one that we aren't undermining or controlling.
How about I name 10 instead:

Mali, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Indonesia, Egypt, Sudan, Morocco, Malaysia, Nigeria and Saudia Arabia

The only two we have vague influence in are Saudi and Egypt. The others we have absolutely nothing to do with

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:

Sure
BOOM!

shame you didn't get shot or blown up

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Sam's methodology for arguing his little cause is kind of hilarious. It's pretty much been a repetition of this for over half a decade:

"well, there was no holocaust and even if there was something even resembling a holocaust which there was not, this holocaust that actually didn't even happen was the fault of the jews. That is, if it had happened. But it didn't. It's still their fault though"