Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
itt: anti semite moron reddit users

go suck some croatian cock

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Vote McCain!
Retardism

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
"Not taking sides"..lol. I guess if you don't count selling weapons to the Syrian government..

but it creates good old fashioned american manufacturing jobs

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vote McCain! View Post
but it creates good old fashioned american manufacturing jobs
We're making weapons for the Russians now?

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Well, I'm pretty sure Russia selling weapons to the Syrian govt and then vetoing a bill to stop them from using those weapons against their own people qualifies as "taking sides"..

Funny how whenever most of the world is in agreement about something (including many ME countries) it's always Russia and China being opposed. But I guess that's "not taking sides"

It isn't taking sides in terms of deciding their government structure and socioeconomic model for them. Plus those same weapons are currently being used by both sides in Syria, so go figure what that means in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCviggen View Post
I'm pretty sure there've been occasions where "most of the world" was in agreement on a resolution against Israel, and the US was the only one veto-ing it.

Actually here you go http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/.../usvetoes.html

It's an accurate parallel. US says no, everyone else rolls their eyes. US has used their veto power like 86 times in the UN, about four times more than Russia AND China combined, afaik.

Quote:
So? I guess that can be considered "not taking sides" and should be applauded as well..

There IS a difference. Syria PURCHASED weapons from Russia. Israel receives gift after gift from the US, including something like $10 billion per year in raw money. Plus US backs israel in any conflict and occupies it's enemies for decades at a time. That is definitely 100% taking sides, including all the pro-israel vetoes.

Russia doesn't waste money to occupy Syrian enemy territories for ten years at a time

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post

There IS a difference. Syria PURCHASED weapons from Russia. Israel receives gift after gift from the US, including something like $10 billion per year in raw money. Plus US backs israel in any conflict and occupies it's enemies for decades at a time. That is definitely 100% taking sides, including all the pro-israel vetoes.

What Israeli enemy have we "occupied for decades at a time"? Could say we invaded Iraq because of Israel but we sure as fuck weren't there for "decades."

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
What Israeli enemy have we "occupied for decades at a time"? Could say we invaded Iraq because of Israel but we sure as fuck weren't there for "decades."

If 2003 to 2012 is not a decade we really are splitting hairs.

Forever Domon

Quote:
i couldnt find one either. Their main enemies are palestine, syria, and egypt.

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Domon View Post
i couldnt find one either. Their main enemies are palestine, syria, and egypt.

And Iraq, Iran, etc...

Funny how so many people can be "wrong."

Gibonius

Quote:
If 2003 to 2012 is not a decade we really are splitting hairs.

You said
A) multiple enemies
B) multiple decades

Even if we say we were in Iraq for a decade, it's sure as fuck not "multiple" decades and only one country.

We support Israel outrageously but don't act like we're running around invading everybody in the Middle East on their behest.

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
And Iraq, Iran, etc...

Funny how so many people can be "wrong."

It's funny that you anti-Israel people are your own worst ambassadors.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
You said
A) multiple enemies
B) multiple decades

Even if we say we were in Iraq for a decade, it's sure as fuck not "multiple" decades and only one country.

We support Israel outrageously but don't act like we're running around invading everybody in the Middle East on their behest.

Dude get real muslims are enemies of Israel. I'm not the one who made it this way. They did when they established a jewish state smack dab in the middle of muslim country. Calling only their immediate neighbors as their only opposition is pretty ignorant.

Honestly if Stalin had said "no" there wouldn't BE an Israel. Maybe he should have done US a favor and said that instead.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
It's funny that you anti-Israel people are your own worst ambassadors.

Also let's get one thing straight - not putting Israel at the top of my priorities is not being anti semite/israel/etc

That's a tired trick that Redmoron likes to employ to get attention.

Gibonius

Quote:
Dude get real muslims are enemies of Israel. I'm not the one who made it this way. They did when they established a jewish state smack dab in the middle of muslim country. Calling only their immediate neighbors as their only opposition is pretty ignorant.

what the shit are you talking about

Quote:
Also let's get one thing straight - not putting Israel at the top of my priorities is not being anti semite/israel/etc

That's a tired trick that Redmoron likes to employ to get attention.
Yeah you notice how I quoted Sam there? That's because that post was directed at Sam. Durr.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
what the shit are you talking about

Yeah you notice how I quoted Sam there? That's because that post was directed at Sam. Durr.

1. I'm talking about all the conflicts with muslim nations, since well, always

Quote:
Originally Posted by U.S. Conduct in the Middle East Since World War II and the Folly of Intervention

In the aftermath of the most overt and direct U.S. attempt to manage affairs in the Middle East, the Persian Gulf War, it is more important than ever to understand how the United States came to be involved in the region and the disastrous consequences of that involvement. President Bush's willingness to sacrifice American lives to remove Iraqi forces from Kuwait, to restore the "legitimate" government of that feudal monarchy, and to create a "new world order" proceeds logically from the premises and policies of past administrations. Indeed, there is little new in Bush's new world order, except the Soviet Union's assistance. That may mean the new order will be far more dangerous than the old, because it will feature an activist U.S. foreign policy without the inhibitions that were formerly imposed by the superpower rivalry. That bodes ill for the people of the Middle East, as well as for the long-suffering American citizens, who will see their taxes continue to rise, their consumer economy increasingly distorted by military spending, and their blood spilled--all in the name of U.S. leadership.

http://www.cato.org/pub_display.php?pub_id=1019

2. fair enough, he does hate himself some jews

Gibonius

Quote:
1. I'm talking about all the conflicts with muslim nations, since well, always
Your argument blows dog scrotum. Ever hear of this stuff called "oil"? It's kind of a factor in our interest in the Middle East.