General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Creepster
 
Creepster's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
No I'm not

It's just that the others were two posts too soon

I need to learn some fucked up finnish sentences, cute girl just moved in here with her BF

Edit: she's finnish, he's dane, at first my penis got happy because i thought it was 2 girls, the dude has long hair though. I've already made sexual innuendos about his hair.
__________________
[Shinespark]You never fail to live up to your name.
[sneetch]Oh Creepster, I'm still waiting for my erotica.
Old 02-08-2012, 04:42 AM Creepster is offline  
Reply With Quote
#46  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepster View Post
I need to learn some fucked up finnish sentences, cute girl just moved in here with her BF

Edit: she's finnish, he's dane, at first my penis got happy because i thought it was 2 girls, the dude has long hair though. I've already made sexual innuendos about his hair.

I have long hair
I can help with text, but the pronounciation is something I can't help with. For that, I would need some face-to-face time so you could feel ....the words in your mouth.


__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 02-08-2012, 07:23 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#47  

Creepster
 
Creepster's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
I have long hair
I can help with text, but the pronounciation is something I can't help with. For that, I would need some face-to-face time so you could feel ....the words in your mouth.





Notthing wrong with long hair, and i think i can get the pronounciation fairly right (having heard some finnish)

I won't mind having an oral exam by you
__________________
[Shinespark]You never fail to live up to your name.
[sneetch]Oh Creepster, I'm still waiting for my erotica.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:28 AM Creepster is offline  
Reply With Quote
#48  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepster View Post


Notthing wrong with long hair, and i think i can get the pronounciation fairly right (having heard some finnish)

I won't mind having an oral exam by you
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 02-08-2012, 08:52 AM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#49  

Creepster
 
Creepster's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

But the balls didn't touch

 Yet 
__________________
[Shinespark]You never fail to live up to your name.
[sneetch]Oh Creepster, I'm still waiting for my erotica.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:00 AM Creepster is offline  
Reply With Quote
#50  

Patriotic Eagle
 
Patriotic Eagle's Avatar
 
This NWO shit has always seemed like a weird and circuitous way to criticize capitalists without criticizing capitalism to me.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:45 PM Patriotic Eagle is offline  
Reply With Quote
#51  

Jack's raging erection
 
Jack's raging erection's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
This NWO shit has always seemed like a weird and circuitous way to criticize capitalists without criticizing capitalism to me.

In what sense? Capitalism works as long as we all get an equal chance at it. If you're going down the Owl Worshiper controls everything route, then it's not capitalism at all. It's more like a monopoly guilded as a free market. That's actually pretty dangerous to jump there, since the corporations essentially are buying up government and doing their corporatism thing, which can easily be confused with retarded psychobabble. As if that's not a form of psychobabble all it's own.
__________________
My real name is Shaved Dog's Ass.
Old 02-11-2012, 07:37 AM Jack's raging erection is offline  
Reply With Quote
#52  

Jack's raging erection
 
Jack's raging erection's Avatar
 
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


If you're really fucking bored and have five hours to kill, here's some you can tell us about.
__________________
My real name is Shaved Dog's Ass.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:06 AM Jack's raging erection is offline  
Reply With Quote
#53  

Patriotic Eagle
 
Patriotic Eagle's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's raging erection View Post
In what sense? Capitalism works as long as we all get an equal chance at it. If you're going down the Owl Worshiper controls everything route, then it's not capitalism at all. It's more like a monopoly guilded as a free market. That's actually pretty dangerous to jump there, since the corporations essentially are buying up government and doing their corporatism thing, which can easily be confused with retarded psychobabble. As if that's not a form of psychobabble all it's own.

In the sense that you just posted - capitalisms flaws become personalized and humanized in the form of conspirators. Capitalism would work great if we could get rid of the conspirators even though in reality they are are a product of the capitalist system rather than the other way around. It forgoes analysis of the system in favor of a symbolic oppressor.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:36 AM Patriotic Eagle is offline  
Reply With Quote
#54  

Jack's raging erection
 
Jack's raging erection's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
In the sense that you just posted - capitalisms flaws become personalized and humanized in the form of conspirators. Capitalism would work great if we could get rid of the conspirators even though in reality they are are a product of the capitalist system rather than the other way around. It forgoes analysis of the system in favor of a symbolic oppressor.

After reading the thing I posted earlier, I realized I'm fucking retarded. I tried to cross a socialist system with a capitalist one. Capitalism, at some certain point, eventually eliminates competition because, as time goes on, some companies will become so dominant that nobody has a chance. That's why there are so few car companies, fewer and fewer oil companies, and a general trimming down of competition through mergers and hostile takeovers/acquisitions. By eliminating the competition, it eliminates employment slots available, thus capitalism is a self eliminating philosophy. The only reason it lasted so long is because it still provides a very slim chance of becoming insanely rich through technical and practical innovation. We haven't really been innovating, and it shows because the system that is capitalism now starts to show signs of failure. It is failing because there are not enough new markets being created to take up the excess labor force available. This excess of labor no longer draws a paycheck, which means they are no longer contributing to the system, and eventually the system collapses and reverts to... socialism? feudalism? I'm not sure what it will deteriorate into, but as the system of trade no longer becomes viable, something will indeed change, and possibly for the worse.

If you're challenging the excess labor being unemployable theory, research economies of scale.
__________________
My real name is Shaved Dog's Ass.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:21 AM Jack's raging erection is offline  
Reply With Quote
#55  

s0me0nesmind1
 
s0me0nesmind1's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
In the sense that you just posted - capitalisms flaws become personalized and humanized in the form of conspirators. Capitalism would work great if we could get rid of the conspirators even though in reality they are are a product of the capitalist system rather than the other way around. It forgoes analysis of the system in favor of a symbolic oppressor.

So people have said flaws in Capitalism an awful lot - do me a favor and list them please? I get the feeling the "fairness" a lot people refer to - is simply people who get shit out of luck in life. Not anything and everything can be appeased - and that is currently our country thought process - which is way more flawed than true capitalism could EVER be.
__________________
8e12bfe909ef9fcfaa2d400a638d4801 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╚═╝
Old 03-02-2012, 07:25 AM s0me0nesmind1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#56  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's raging erection View Post
After reading the thing I posted earlier, I realized I'm fucking retarded. I tried to cross a socialist system with a capitalist one. Capitalism, at some certain point, eventually eliminates competition because, as time goes on, some companies will become so dominant that nobody has a chance. That's why there are so few car companies, fewer and fewer oil companies, and a general trimming down of competition through mergers and hostile takeovers/acquisitions. By eliminating the competition, it eliminates employment slots available, thus capitalism is a self eliminating philosophy. The only reason it lasted so long is because it still provides a very slim chance of becoming insanely rich through technical and practical innovation. We haven't really been innovating, and it shows because the system that is capitalism now starts to show signs of failure. It is failing because there are not enough new markets being created to take up the excess labor force available. This excess of labor no longer draws a paycheck, which means they are no longer contributing to the system, and eventually the system collapses and reverts to... socialism? feudalism? I'm not sure what it will deteriorate into, but as the system of trade no longer becomes viable, something will indeed change, and possibly for the worse.

If you're challenging the excess labor being unemployable theory, research economies of scale.

Bingo.

Well other reasons it lasted "so long" is government regulation. Anti-trust laws and things of that nature.

Thomas Jefferson once said that he can't think of any place better or safer to put power than into the hands of the people themselves. Capitalism puts power into the hands of corporations. Socialism puts power into the hands of the people, not the government unlike most people think. We, after all elect our government. Those people are suppose to represent us.


Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
So people have said flaws in Capitalism an awful lot - do me a favor and list them please? I get the feeling the "fairness" a lot people refer to - is simply people who get shit out of luck in life. Not anything and everything can be appeased - and that is currently our country thought process - which is way more flawed than true capitalism could EVER be.

You really can't think of any flaws?

People like you whine about government interfering in business, without understanding a damn thing about why. Worse yet, by far, is business interfering in government.


Business is profit motivated. Government is supposed to work for us - for humanitarian reasons. To keep things going and everyone happy. Equality and opportunity are not naturally occurring things. There is no constitution in nature. We have thought of all those things ourselves. Pure capitalism is a throwback to a wild west like system, a monarchy in the end - it's undesirable for a modern society.

Of course those that favor it fall into two categories:


a) rich, monopolistic top of the pyramid families and corporations

b) suckers who are sold on the illusion of being able to get there by working for them
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 03-02-2012, 01:59 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#57  

Patriotic Eagle
 
Patriotic Eagle's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
So people have said flaws in Capitalism an awful lot - do me a favor and list them please? I get the feeling the "fairness" a lot people refer to - is simply people who get shit out of luck in life. Not anything and everything can be appeased - and that is currently our country thought process - which is way more flawed than true capitalism could EVER be.
Exploitation of workers (here and abroad), re occurring crises, parasitic industries (finance, advertising), destruction of industry, environmental destruction, concentration of political power, concentration of wealth, de humanization (through commodification of individuals) etc. These problems are not necessarily endemic to capitalism but they are problems that we can say are a result of a such a system.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:27 PM Patriotic Eagle is offline  
Reply With Quote
#58  

Jack's raging erection
 
Jack's raging erection's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
Exploitation of workers (here and abroad), re occurring crises, parasitic industries (finance, advertising), destruction of industry, environmental destruction, concentration of political power, concentration of wealth, de humanization (through commodification of individuals) etc. These problems are not necessarily endemic to capitalism but they are problems that we can say are a result of a such a system.

But is it the system or the morals of the people in the system? Capitalism worked very well until about now. What changed? The people in the system did. It keeps going through in waves. I suspect something to the effect of antitrust movements is in the future. All of these mergers are happening, and someone at some point is going to have a lot of market share to screw people with.
__________________
My real name is Shaved Dog's Ass.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:09 AM Jack's raging erection is offline  
Reply With Quote
#59  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
"capitalism has worked very well until about now"
-some dude on the internet who forgets world history and the fact the majority of people in the world are dirt poor because of a capitalist system that seeks to exploit people for profit
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 03-10-2012, 02:17 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#60  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.