General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Q: How many jews participated in the 1936 Berlin olympics?




A:33120, 120 people in track events, and 30000 people in the olympic fire
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 02-18-2012, 06:26 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#61  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

topcat989
 
topcat989's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
There will be much lamenting and gnashing of teeth.

And the Father screamed out "AND THERE WILL BE A GREAT WEEPING!! AND GNASHING OF TEETH!"

A little old lady in front row said "but I don' ave any teeth,,"

And the Father shouted "TEETH WILL BE PROVIDED!"

Dave Allen

Last edited by topcat989; 02-18-2012 at 07:50 PM..
Old 02-18-2012, 07:38 PM topcat989 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#62  

AllUranusBelong2Me!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Jewishness is so strong though it gets passed down through genes. Like it or not if your mother was jewish you are too.

Been that way since Romans raped all the jew women. Eager to make lemonade when life gives you lemons the 'brews enacted that as a jewish law to claim any future half-roman offspring.
That makes no freaking sense. If that were true, then all the half-Jews with Jewish fathers would also be Jewish. The matriarchal lineage predates Rome.
__________________
BrahmaADF - Gotta love non-white white supremacists.
Sanjay - Wow. an Iranian nazi. What are you a beige supremacist?
Debaser - The only "white" on Aldaris is all the semen running down his chin...
Forum Iranian who thinks he's a white man: Aldaris
Old 02-19-2012, 11:48 AM AllUranusBelong2Me! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#63  

AllUranusBelong2Me!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Q: How many jews participated in the 1936 Berlin olympics?




A:33120, 120 people in track events, and 30000 people in the olympic fire
How many Finns participated in the 1936 Olympics? Looks like none. Looks like they were getting ready to surrender like the French. Go back to your igloo kid.
__________________
BrahmaADF - Gotta love non-white white supremacists.
Sanjay - Wow. an Iranian nazi. What are you a beige supremacist?
Debaser - The only "white" on Aldaris is all the semen running down his chin...
Forum Iranian who thinks he's a white man: Aldaris
Old 02-19-2012, 11:51 AM AllUranusBelong2Me! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#64  

topcat989
 
topcat989's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
why do the jews get circumcized

 because jewish women don't want it unless it's 10% off 




What's the difference between a circumcision and a crucifixion?

In a crucifixion, they throw away the entire Jew......



How was copper wire invented?

Two Jews found the same penny.....


Why did the Jews wonder in the desert for 40 yrs?

Someone lost a quarter......



Why are Jews noses big?

Because air is free.................



Hear about the new tire made by Jews, Fienstien?

It not only stops on a dime, it picks it up..............



I got pages of these............
Old 02-19-2012, 11:58 AM topcat989 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#65  

AllUranusBelong2Me!
 
The first one's not bad, all the others are rehashes. What's your background tc?
__________________
BrahmaADF - Gotta love non-white white supremacists.
Sanjay - Wow. an Iranian nazi. What are you a beige supremacist?
Debaser - The only "white" on Aldaris is all the semen running down his chin...
Forum Iranian who thinks he's a white man: Aldaris
Old 02-19-2012, 12:37 PM AllUranusBelong2Me! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#66  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllUranusBelong2Me! View Post
How many Finns participated in the 1936 Olympics? Looks like none. Looks like they were getting ready to surrender like the French. Go back to your igloo kid.

I guess you've been reading the torah one time too many there broseph, perhaps you should brush up on history


then again, I don't see why I should even dignify this shit to a hooknosed bloodsucker like you, after all you made up a cute quip about surrendering when your chickenshit ancestors hobbled into trains to get extreminated
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 02-19-2012, 12:38 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#67  

AllUranusBelong2Me!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
I guess you've been reading the torah one time too many there broseph, perhaps you should brush up on history


then again, I don't see why I should even dignify this shit to a hooknosed bloodsucker like you, after all you made up a cute quip about surrendering when your chickenshit ancestors hobbled into trains to get extreminated
We own the world. What have the Finns done? You otoh are nothing but a bitter little chump. Dance for me puppet!
__________________
BrahmaADF - Gotta love non-white white supremacists.
Sanjay - Wow. an Iranian nazi. What are you a beige supremacist?
Debaser - The only "white" on Aldaris is all the semen running down his chin...
Forum Iranian who thinks he's a white man: Aldaris
Old 02-19-2012, 12:57 PM AllUranusBelong2Me! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#68  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllUranusBelong2Me! View Post
We own the world. What have the Finns done? You otoh are nothing but a bitter little chump. Dance for me puppet!

you're ugly, probably inherited a truckload of genetic diseases due to your bloodline thriving on incest, and you belong to a cult that mutilates penises to please their sky daddy


but I guess that's cause for pride if that's all you have

__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 02-19-2012, 01:07 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#69  

topcat989
 
topcat989's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllUranusBelong2Me! View Post
The first one's not bad, all the others are rehashes. What's your background tc?

mick, kraut, and redneck. Most of the racial and other tasteless jokes I remember from my "truly tasteless jokes by blanche knott" series. So yeah, most of the jokes are old, like from the 80's.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:54 PM topcat989 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#70  

AllUranusBelong2Me!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
you're ugly, probably inherited a truckload of genetic diseases due to your bloodline thriving on incest, and you belong to a cult that mutilates penises to please their sky daddy


but I guess that's cause for pride if that's all you have


Again, what have the Finns accomplished exactly? You're in the top 20 in suicide rates. Where's your national pride? Eat a gun a raise your stats.


Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
mick, kraut, and redneck. Most of the racial and other tasteless jokes I remember from my "truly tasteless jokes by blanche knott" series. So yeah, most of the jokes are old, like from the 80's.
Oldies but goodies huh?
__________________
BrahmaADF - Gotta love non-white white supremacists.
Sanjay - Wow. an Iranian nazi. What are you a beige supremacist?
Debaser - The only "white" on Aldaris is all the semen running down his chin...
Forum Iranian who thinks he's a white man: Aldaris
Old 02-26-2012, 11:13 AM AllUranusBelong2Me! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#71  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllUranusBelong2Me! View Post
That makes no freaking sense. If that were true, then all the half-Jews with Jewish fathers would also be Jewish. The matriarchal lineage predates Rome.

Roman women didn't really rape any jewish men though.

As for when that custom started, my jew friend told me it was with the romans. Perhaps it started with even earlier rapings by some other culture.


Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
What's the difference between a circumcision and a crucifixion?

In a crucifixion, they throw away the entire Jew......



How was copper wire invented?

Two Jews found the same penny.....


Why did the Jews wonder in the desert for 40 yrs?

Someone lost a quarter......



Why are Jews noses big?

Because air is free.................



Hear about the new tire made by Jews, Fienstien?

It not only stops on a dime, it picks it up..............



I got pages of these............




I like the copper wire one.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 02-26-2012, 01:24 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#72  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllUranusBelong2Me! View Post
Again, what have the Finns accomplished exactly? You're in the top 20 in suicide rates. Where's your national pride? Eat a gun a raise your stats.
I wish we could accomplish various genetic diseases through generations upon generations of incest but we all can't be achievers now can we

I get the impression you're just trying to be a meanie, it probably has something to do with you being born in a slave culture where they mutilate your penis upon birth

sorry bro, we aren't all born under lucky stars
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 02-26-2012, 07:07 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#73  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
I wish we could accomplish various genetic diseases through generations upon generations of incest but we all can't be achievers now can we

I get the impression you're just trying to be a meanie, it probably has something to do with you being born in a slave culture where they mutilate your penis upon birth

sorry bro, we aren't all born under lucky stars

I keep thinking you are a Jew.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:04 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#74  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
And a wild SamFarber appears!

was your jew sniffing bot going crazy sam?
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 02-26-2012, 10:28 PM joemama is online now  
Reply With Quote
#75  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:45 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.