General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Instead of continuing to go round and round with [H]ardhead (who still hasn't given me a good reason FOR Iran having nukes) I'll just say this:

I would prefer the entire world to be free of weaponized nukes. When it was just the two original nuclear OG's (the U.S. and Russia) that was a possibility....but when others started joining the armageddon club then that made it much more difficult. The only thing we can do now is try to stop any more from being made, and eventually reduce the amount we already have. Any country that actually uses one (once again in case we forget, modern nukes are not the WW2 era atomic bombs) won't win anything, just create a world full of losers.

How has it made it more difficult? What do you not understand about EQUAL RIGHTS FOR ALL NATIONS?

Unless we start disposing of our nukes we have no right to demand others of doing the same thing, or prevent them from making their own.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

how do you not understand that you are an imbecile

Why_Ask_Why
why_ask_why
I make Gen[M]ay notable

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
How has it made it more difficult? What do you not understand about EQUAL RIGHTS FOR ALL NATIONS?

Unless we start disposing of our nukes we have no right to demand others of doing the same thing, or prevent them from making their own.

obama called for a huge US dismantling of nukes recently. no idea about the progress.

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:

If you're in a room with 20 other guys and you all have guns pointed at each other...are you willing to be the first to drop yours? As for me...it's either all at the same time or not at all. Good luck with that..

If it's just you and one other guy..much easier. Do you not understand that?

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Last edited by joemama; 03-05-2012 at 07:19 PM..

SamFarber

Quote:
.......Any country that actually uses one (once again in case we forget, modern nukes are not the WW2 era atomic bombs) won't win anything, just create a world full of losers.

Wow you almost sound like that "nut" Ahmadinijad....

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:

Sure you can just engage in hostilities for no reason. Like Hitler did.

Except we see that as "wrong" - I do anyway.

german people needed living space.

so do the jews.

thus war on iran is totally justified.

hail victory

[H]ard|On

Quote:
If you're in a room with 20 other guys and you all have guns pointed at each other...are you willing to be the first to drop yours? As for me...it's either all at the same time or not at all. Good luck with that..

If it's just you and one other guy..much easier. Do you not understand that?

So why should Iran be the one guy without a gun?

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_ask_why View Post
obama called for a huge US dismantling of nukes recently. no idea about the progress.

yea both Russia and US face some of the same problems now with aging nukes. They cost more to dismantle than to build in the first place. Russia has more than two times the amount the US does, and obviously not two times the money to deal with any dismantling.

Either way, both countries had 30,000 and 45,000 units at one point - so to be down to 5,000 and 12,000 (US, Russia) is good progress.

Last edited by [H]ard|On; 03-05-2012 at 08:27 PM..

[H]ard|On

Here are some facts. I know facts make conservatives angry so here we go:

Israel is not an NPT signatory. We don't know what they are up to.

Can we bomb the shit out of them after we bomb Iran? (for maybe-kinda-sorta building a nuke)

joemama

Quote:
So why should Iran be the one guy without a gun?

Maybe the guy with a gun has a little honor and wouldn't use it against someone that didn't have one? Anything else would be straight up criminal. Since you obviously can't give me a reason why Iran should have nukes, I'll give up on that. I'm still puzzled by your motivation for taking the stance that they should so...just choose one of the following:

1. You're an Iranian hardliner (not the average Iranian who just wants quality of life) who thinks Amedinejdingdong is the greatest thing since belly dancing was invented..

2. You are like Sam and want Israel wiped off the face of the earth by any means necessary..

3. You are of Russian descent and are proud of your mother country "not taking sides" with sanctions.. (never mind extensive Russian interests in Iran)

4. You are American of prime draft age and are worried that any further conflict in the middle east will bring Bush out of retirement to REINSTATE TEH DRAFT!!!1

._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

SamFarber

Quote:
Here are some facts. I know facts make conservatives angry so here we go:

Israel is not an NPT signatory. We don't know what they are up to.

Can we bomb the shit out of them after we bomb Iran? (for maybe-kinda-sorta building a nuke)

Israel was founded by terrorists (Irgun and Stern Gang), have had ties to the terrorist PKK and more recently the MEK. Why are they not the prime targets on our supposed war on terrorism.

http://rockcenter.msnbc.msn.com/_new...-tell-nbc-news

Our aid to Israel, as non-signatories to the NNPT is in violation of OUR OWN LAW!

Quote:
The 1976 Symington Amendment prohibits most U.S. foreign aid to any country found trafficking in nuclear enrichment equipment or technology outside international safeguards.
http://www.antiwar.com/orig/gsmith.php?articleid=14229

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

the jews are just as insane as the muslims and anybody who defends them or considers muslim fundamentalists that much worse is a moron

joemama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post

the jews are just as insane as the muslims and anybody who defends them or considers muslim fundamentalists that much worse is a moron
That's rich coming from someone who claims to be a jew born in Israel.

But in any case, you are partially right.....and it's one of the biggest reasons why Iran getting nukes could cause a major shitstorm in the region.

._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Maybe the guy with a gun has a little honor and wouldn't use it against someone that didn't have one? Anything else would be straight up criminal. Since you obviously can't give me a reason why Iran should have nukes, I'll give up on that. I'm still puzzled by your motivation for taking the stance that they should so...just choose one of the following:

1. You're an Iranian hardliner (not the average Iranian who just wants quality of life) who thinks Amedinejdingdong is the greatest thing since belly dancing was invented..

2. You are like Sam and want Israel wiped off the face of the earth by any means necessary..

3. You are of Russian descent and are proud of your mother country "not taking sides" with sanctions.. (never mind extensive Russian interests in Iran)

4. You are American of prime draft age and are worried that any further conflict in the middle east will bring Bush out of retirement to REINSTATE TEH DRAFT!!!1

I couldn't find a size of text large enough for your miniscule brain to get it. Here it is again in pink, bold and underline

STARTING A WAR IS BAD

Starting a war is WORSE than having the ABILITY to start a war.

It's like talking to a pumpkin. You are from Texas so I understand it takes you a few days to process certain things. Please refrain from posting until you come up with something new or interesting to say except "WHY THEY NEED NUKE??? HUHHUHH??"

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post

Wow did someone highjack your account?

If only everyone understood this... we hand-picked a land of religious nut jobs to coddle and finance, while we deplore other religious nut jobs.