General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
The biggest danger is sparking an arms race in the middle east, which is one of the reasons Israel won't acknowledge the fact they have nukes. Put nukes in enough different countries and eventually they will either fall into the wrongs hands, or there will be an accidental launch.

Too late is all I can say. Now all we can do is be fair - as uneasy as that makes some people. Personally I don't get that scared-cat mind set. First and foremost we are not their primary enemy. Are we going to invade every country that may attack another country in the future?

It's time this empire shrinks back - which it will inevitably - but I'd rather see it happen by choice before we hit rock bottom. US keeps volunteering for other people's conflicts usually making things much worse. I care about the people we hurt, theirs and ours, I care about the money we lose even more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
I honestly can't see any positive outcome of war with Iran unless they are literally on the verge of nuking Israel (which I seriously doubt they would do)

It would open the flood gates they do not want to see open. I agree, it's not in their interest and I for one believe their leadership.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Someone tell me why serial axe murderers shouldn't have chainsaws.

They would be just like anyone else with a chainsaw. It's their freedom right to have them. It's not like they ever used a chainsaw to kill someone.

I bet you got all A's in Creative Writing.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 03-06-2012, 04:12 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#181  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Can we bomb the shit out of them after we bomb Iran? (for maybe-kinda-sorta building a nuke)[/SIZE]
Why would we? We're not going to bomb France (who has nukes) because they're no threat to us.

Also, in case this is hard for you to follow, nobody gets invaded after they develop nukes because they have fucking nukes. That's one big obvious reason why nobody would wait. Either you invade because the nukes are finished, or you don't invade.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:26 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#182  

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
we invaded Iraq :V
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 03-06-2012, 10:27 PM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#183  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
we invaded Iraq :V

under the pretenses that the nukes had been finished. sorry, weapons of mass destruction.

i'm not saying it was right, just that your argument sucks.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 03-06-2012, 10:54 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#184  

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
lulz I'm just fucking with Gib, hence the :V

he said "nobody gets invaded after they develop nukes because they have fucking nukes"

So I used Iraq as an example.

I didn't read anything he said after that
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 03-06-2012, 11:16 PM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#185  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Why would we? We're not going to bomb France (who has nukes) because they're no threat to us.

Also, in case this is hard for you to follow, nobody gets invaded after they develop nukes because they have fucking nukes. That's one big obvious reason why nobody would wait. Either you invade because the nukes are finished, or you don't invade.

Okay let's go with the "don't invade"
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 03-07-2012, 12:39 AM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#186  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
under the pretenses that the nukes had been finished. sorry, weapons of mass destruction.

i'm not saying it was right, just that your argument sucks.

We never thought Iraq had finished their nukes, only that they were getting the program going again and that they'd be able to build a bomb soon.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:15 AM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#187  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
We never thought Iraq had finished their nukes, only that they were getting the program going again and that they'd be able to build a bomb soon.
And eventually they would have. At the time (leadup to the Iraq war in 02) I thought the timing of the invasion was horrible due to the Afghanistan thing, but had no doubt that something would eventually have to be done with Saddam and his sons..
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 03-07-2012, 11:38 AM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#188  

Why_Ask_Why
why_ask_why
I make Gen[M]ay notable
 
Why_Ask_Why's Avatar
 
He wasn't doing shit. That's patently false and was proven. There were no WMDs in Iraq. It was a fabrication by US intelligence to start up our war machine to line the pockets of the 1%.
__________________
Gee, I'm real sorry your mom blew up, Ricky.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:43 AM Why_Ask_Why is offline  
Reply With Quote
#189  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by why_ask_why View Post
He wasn't doing shit. That's patently false and was proven. There were no WMDs in Iraq. It was a fabrication by US intelligence to start up our war machine to line the pockets of the 1%.

quit repeating lies
there were plenty of binary chemical sarin munitions that he had hidden.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 03-07-2012, 11:45 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#190  

Why_Ask_Why
why_ask_why
I make Gen[M]ay notable
 
Why_Ask_Why's Avatar
 
we're talking nukes you retard. go crawl back in your troll hole
__________________
Gee, I'm real sorry your mom blew up, Ricky.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:52 AM Why_Ask_Why is offline  
Reply With Quote
#191  

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
quit repeating lies
there were plenty of binary chemical sarin munitions that he had hidden.
chemical and bio weapons are nearly as bad as nukes sometimes man, especially bio weapons
Old 03-07-2012, 11:56 AM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#192  

Why_Ask_Why
why_ask_why
I make Gen[M]ay notable
 
Why_Ask_Why's Avatar
 
the guy was locked in his little borders in a no fly zone and wasn't doing shit with nukes. the whole thing was a crock of shit that wasted trillions of dollars and millions of lives. people should be in jail for this if not executed for treason.
__________________
Gee, I'm real sorry your mom blew up, Ricky.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:04 PM Why_Ask_Why is offline  
Reply With Quote
#193  

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
Ironically we helped them set up UHC
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 03-07-2012, 12:58 PM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#194  

Why_Ask_Why
why_ask_why
I make Gen[M]ay notable
 
Why_Ask_Why's Avatar
 
and afghanistan too
__________________
Gee, I'm real sorry your mom blew up, Ricky.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:01 PM Why_Ask_Why is offline  
Reply With Quote
#195  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:20 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.