General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
"here's a book from the 90's suggesting someone might have something in the future, disregard actual reality which states this is not the case at all"
-themorlock

yeah, lets totally disregard the fact that some of those non existent binary rounds were used as IED's in Iraq. Guess he did not have them stockpiled and hidden.

At least put some effort behind your stupidity.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 03-09-2012, 01:06 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#211  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
yeah, lets totally disregard the fact that some of those non existent binary rounds were used as IED's in Iraq. Guess he did not have them stockpiled and hidden.

At least put some effort behind your stupidity.

Did that book from the 90's talk about insurgency in the 2000's aswell? Wow it really must be a good book

I wonder is someone going to entertain you with the question, that what on fucking earth would a supposed military stockpile that wasn't even fucking found or used during the war, do in the hands of a resistance movement that not only despises the occupiers (the US), or the state the occupier is supposedly defending
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 03-09-2012, 02:26 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#212  

amythompson172
 
Its not that iran cant have nukes, its that america wants to justify themselves going in there, when the real reason, is so america can get money. Its all about money.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:35 PM amythompson172 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#213  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by amythompson172 View Post
Its not that iran cant have nukes, its that america wants to justify themselves going in there, when the real reason, is so america can get money. Its all about money.

Sorry "no blood for oil" is already a dead issue. Go sell crazy somewhere else we are all full up here.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 03-09-2012, 07:55 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#214  

LLCS GHOST
 
Iran is legally bound to the NPT which they ratified. So that's why. They also claim that isn't what they are doing. So they are not only breaking certain aspects of the NPT already but they're going to break the biggest one, all the while they've been lying to everyone saying that isn't what they are doing.

So because other countries have slithered their way to possession of nuclear weapons that means we should let a theocratic fascist state like Iran do it? I don't follow this. Look how aggressive Iran is internationally. They use their proxies to launch terrorist attacks all over the world. How exactly do you think it's a smart idea to let a country like that break the law and obtain wmd? If Iran decided they wanted to just invade Bahrain the day after they get nukes, what are you going to do about it? You wouldn't be able to do anything, so I hope you're prepared to live in the world where that would be a possibility.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:40 PM LLCS GHOST is offline  
Reply With Quote
#215  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCS GHOST View Post
Iran is legally bound to the NPT which they ratified. So that's why. They also claim that isn't what they are doing. So they are not only breaking certain aspects of the NPT already but they're going to break the biggest one, all the while they've been lying to everyone saying that isn't what they are doing.

So because other countries have slithered their way to possession of nuclear weapons that means we should let a theocratic fascist state like Iran do it? I don't follow this. Look how aggressive Iran is internationally. They use their proxies to launch terrorist attacks all over the world. How exactly do you think it's a smart idea to let a country like that break the law and obtain wmd? If Iran decided they wanted to just invade Bahrain the day after they get nukes, what are you going to do about it? You wouldn't be able to do anything, so I hope you're prepared to live in the world where that would be a possibility.

Who ratified it? The puppet dictator, the Shah?

"Look how aggressive Iran is internationally." Um, compared to whom? The US? LOL! How many countries is Iran occupying?

Why can Israel refuse to sign the NNPT?

So long as that theocracy Israel, with its long history of violence, can skirt the law I say we should aid Iran.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:04 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#216  

Jack's raging erection
 
Jack's raging erection's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Who ratified it? The puppet dictator, the Shah?

"Look how aggressive Iran is internationally." Um, compared to whom? The US? LOL! How many countries is Iran occupying?

Why can Israel refuse to sign the NNPT?

So long as that theocracy Israel, with its long history of violence, can skirt the law I say we should aid Iran.

And have them nuke each other, contaminating the world's oil supply? Kinda puts a whole new meaning to nuclear fuel, doesn't it?
__________________
My real name is Shaved Dog's Ass.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:13 PM Jack's raging erection is offline  
Reply With Quote
#217  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's raging erection View Post
And have them nuke each other, contaminating the world's oil supply? Kinda puts a whole new meaning to nuclear fuel, doesn't it?

Scumbag Israelis want to use nukes NOW. Give them to Iran for peace. Or take them away from Israel.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:19 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#218  

LLCS GHOST
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Who ratified it? The puppet dictator, the Shah?

"Look how aggressive Iran is internationally." Um, compared to whom? The US? LOL! How many countries is Iran occupying?

Why can Israel refuse to sign the NNPT?

So long as that theocracy Israel, with its long history of violence, can skirt the law I say we should aid Iran.

The U.S. was attacked from Afghanistan, with the government of that country harboring said attackers. Saddam Hussein was the aggressor. It wasn't a war of choice, but rather a necessary war which we would have had to face up to at some point.

But we see where sloppy moral equivalency gets us today, where you can compare blowing up Jews in Argentina or Panama as equivalent to these noble acts by the U.S.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:30 PM LLCS GHOST is offline  
Reply With Quote
#219  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCS GHOST View Post
The U.S. was attacked from Afghanistan,

The US was attacked from within. Afghanistan had little to do with anything. The more proper reaction would have been to round up all foreigners in the US and deport or kill them.

Quote:
.... with the government of that country harboring said attackers. Saddam Hussein was the aggressor.
He had nothing to do with it. Israel has attacked Americans on several occasions - when do we bomb them?

Quote:
It wasn't a war of choice, but rather a necessary war which we would have had to face up to at some point.
Same thing with Israel.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:53 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#220  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Who ratified it? The puppet dictator, the Shah?
There is a process to withdraw from the treaty, which Iran would be welcome to pursue if they want to (continue to) violate it.
Quote:
Why can Israel refuse to sign the NNPT?
Because countries cannot be required to sign treaties? Israel is not protected by the treaty, as Iran is, but is not held to its conditions either.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:03 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#221  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
The US was attacked from within. Afghanistan had little to do with anything.

The group who attacked us was training openly in Afghanistan. The official government was well aware of that, and stood up for them after 9/11. Pulling back within our borders would have just been giving in to their demands, which is not really how we roll. Changing that policy might be a good idea, but doing it under duress would have been a disaster.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:08 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#222  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
There is a process to withdraw from the treaty, which Iran would be welcome to pursue if they want to (continue to) violate it.

Because countries cannot be required to sign treaties? Israel is not protected by the treaty, as Iran is, but is not held to its conditions either.

Oh, so there are no consequences? Then all countries should withdraw.

No, the US has asked Israel to sign it and they don't.....yet they still live high on the hog at US tax payer's expense.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:15 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#223  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
The group who attacked us was training openly in Afghanistan.

I thought the story was they were taking flight lessons HERE. Have they bombed the places they took flight lessons here?

Quote:
The official government was well aware of that, and stood up for them after 9/11. Pulling back within our borders would have just been giving in to their demands, which is not really how we roll.
Yeah, instead let's turn this place in to a feudal police state.

Quote:
Changing that policy might be a good idea, but doing it under duress would have been a disaster.
Wasn't a disaster when Reagan withdrew from Lebanon.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:17 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#224  

Jack's raging erection
 
Jack's raging erection's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post

Yeah, instead let's turn this place in to a feudal police state.



It's closer than you think.
__________________
My real name is Shaved Dog's Ass.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:22 PM Jack's raging erection is offline  
Reply With Quote
#225  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:00 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.