General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Stop having so many dang kids!

This woman left one of her kids at a Chuck-E-Cheese and didn't realize it until the next morning. She has 9 kids total.

Quote:
The woman left the restaurant at 10 p.m. with her other nine children and it wasn't until she was getting them ready for school the next morning that she realized her mistake,

link

This is not the 14th century. You don't need farm hands. Three fourths of your children won't die of consumption. I say two should be the standard - it maintains the population. To have any more you should have to show proof that you can care for them all in a proper fashion.

How do they punish you in China for creating a brood? It may be worth looking into.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Gibonius

How would you prove that you wouldn't accidentally leave a kid at a store?

It's not like this is an epidemic in the US. The vast majority of educated and economically stable people don't have a shitload of kids. A relatively small number of religious nuts, immigrants, and poor people (some overlap) have a bunch of kids. But there's no obvious need for legislation. As much as I hate people like the Duggers or the Octamom, they're so rare that it's not really worth paying attention to.

My mom came from a family of 10. Wasn't that uncommon back in the 50s. None of the 10 had more than four kids, most had two or less.

5ive

Start improving education
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective

Jack's raging erection

I can count to banana. There's no need to improve education.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
How would you prove that you wouldn't accidentally leave a kid at a store?

It's not like this is an epidemic in the US. The vast majority of educated and economically stable people don't have a shitload of kids. A relatively small number of religious nuts, immigrants, and poor people (some overlap) have a bunch of kids. But there's no obvious need for legislation. As much as I hate people like the Duggers or the Octamom, they're so rare that it's not really worth paying attention to.

My mom came from a family of 10. Wasn't that uncommon back in the 50s. None of the 10 had more than four kids, most had two or less.

I agree with what you said; to me that's also part of the problem. If the slightly duller tools of the proverbial shed already outnumber reasonable people and continue to outproduce them it's not really moving in the right direction. Prisons are already full. Mostly I just thought it's a funny story and wanted to see what people think about china's birth regulation practices or simply having a lot of kids.

Here we PAY for each kid if you're unemployed so I guess it adds up if you pop enough of 'em out. Like $450 every month in CA per kid... I met a 23 year old girl (white) who turns out had three kids and lived in a subsidized living house with another girl who also had kids. Neither of them did shit and the kids were fucking bored and the state paid for it all.

I never talked to that chick again although she did have a nice body even after three kids

Jack's raging erection

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post

I never talked to that chick again although she did have a nice body even after three kids

Go stick your dick in between some curtains or whatever the fuck you hang up in front of a window. That's what you're missing out on.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's raging erection View Post
Go stick your dick in between some curtains or whatever the fuck you hang up in front of a window. That's what you're missing out on.

My curtains have a very rough texture... I was more scared she'd use me for a sperm donor or something so she can get a lager check in 9 months

teh_rapist

"her other nine children"

"9 kids total"

Jack's raging erection

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh_rapist View Post
"her other nine children"

"9 kids total"

OMG! SHE'S MISSING A KID? FIND IT! FIND IT! FIND IT! WE MUST NOT REST UNTIL ALL BANANA OF HER KIDS ARE FOUND!

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
Start improving education

It's too late. The Stupocalypse has begun.

The Antiscience walks among us, and he brings pestilence, war, famine, and death with him.

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
I agree with what you said; to me that's also part of the problem. If the slightly duller tools of the proverbial shed already outnumber reasonable people and continue to outproduce them it's not really moving in the right direction. Prisons are already full. Mostly I just thought it's a funny story and wanted to see what people think about china's birth regulation practices or simply having a lot of kids.
I'd rather have a free society than try to legislate away this sort of minor problem. Getting the government involved in reproduction is a bridge too far for all but the craziest of progressives. China's not so worried about freedom, so they can institute that sort of oppressive policy without being concerned.

Quote:
Here we PAY for each kid if you're unemployed so I guess it adds up if you pop enough of 'em out. Like $450 every month in CA per kid... I met a 23 year old girl (white) who turns out had three kids and lived in a subsidized living house with another girl who also had kids. Neither of them did shit and the kids were fucking bored and the state paid for it all.

There's usually a limit, the state will only pay for like three kids. Maybe CA is dumb enough to not have such a policy.

It sucks that we sort of pay people to have kids, but I'm not sure what the alternative would be. I can't see how we could just let them suffer, the kids didn't do anything. Most people aren't stupid enough to shit out kids for the money, it doesn't pay very well per hour after expenses.

Jack's raging erection

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
It's too late. The Stupocalypse has begun.

The Antiscience walks among us, and he brings pestilence, war, famine, and death with him.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's raging erection View Post

Thats not Santorum!!!

Jack's raging erection

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Thats not Santorum!!!

Ok, so my google is broken. I searched for generic douchebag, and this is who I got.

gwiber