General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Stop having so many dang kids!

This woman left one of her kids at a Chuck-E-Cheese and didn't realize it until the next morning. She has 9 kids total.

Quote:
The woman left the restaurant at 10 p.m. with her other nine children and it wasn't until she was getting them ready for school the next morning that she realized her mistake,


link

This is not the 14th century. You don't need farm hands. Three fourths of your children won't die of consumption. I say two should be the standard - it maintains the population. To have any more you should have to show proof that you can care for them all in a proper fashion.

How do they punish you in China for creating a brood? It may be worth looking into.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 03-09-2012, 08:02 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Gibonius
 
How would you prove that you wouldn't accidentally leave a kid at a store?

It's not like this is an epidemic in the US. The vast majority of educated and economically stable people don't have a shitload of kids. A relatively small number of religious nuts, immigrants, and poor people (some overlap) have a bunch of kids. But there's no obvious need for legislation. As much as I hate people like the Duggers or the Octamom, they're so rare that it's not really worth paying attention to.

My mom came from a family of 10. Wasn't that uncommon back in the 50s. None of the 10 had more than four kids, most had two or less.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:47 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2  

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
Start improving education
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 03-09-2012, 10:53 PM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3  

Jack's raging erection
 
Jack's raging erection's Avatar
 
I can count to banana. There's no need to improve education.
__________________
My real name is Shaved Dog's Ass.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:29 PM Jack's raging erection is offline  
Reply With Quote
#4  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
How would you prove that you wouldn't accidentally leave a kid at a store?

It's not like this is an epidemic in the US. The vast majority of educated and economically stable people don't have a shitload of kids. A relatively small number of religious nuts, immigrants, and poor people (some overlap) have a bunch of kids. But there's no obvious need for legislation. As much as I hate people like the Duggers or the Octamom, they're so rare that it's not really worth paying attention to.

My mom came from a family of 10. Wasn't that uncommon back in the 50s. None of the 10 had more than four kids, most had two or less.

I agree with what you said; to me that's also part of the problem. If the slightly duller tools of the proverbial shed already outnumber reasonable people and continue to outproduce them it's not really moving in the right direction. Prisons are already full. Mostly I just thought it's a funny story and wanted to see what people think about china's birth regulation practices or simply having a lot of kids.

Here we PAY for each kid if you're unemployed so I guess it adds up if you pop enough of 'em out. Like $450 every month in CA per kid... I met a 23 year old girl (white) who turns out had three kids and lived in a subsidized living house with another girl who also had kids. Neither of them did shit and the kids were fucking bored and the state paid for it all.

I never talked to that chick again although she did have a nice body even after three kids
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 03-09-2012, 11:31 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#5  

Jack's raging erection
 
Jack's raging erection's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post

I never talked to that chick again although she did have a nice body even after three kids

Go stick your dick in between some curtains or whatever the fuck you hang up in front of a window. That's what you're missing out on.
__________________
My real name is Shaved Dog's Ass.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:43 PM Jack's raging erection is offline  
Reply With Quote
#6  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's raging erection View Post
Go stick your dick in between some curtains or whatever the fuck you hang up in front of a window. That's what you're missing out on.



My curtains have a very rough texture... I was more scared she'd use me for a sperm donor or something so she can get a lager check in 9 months
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 03-09-2012, 11:54 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#7  

teh_rapist
 
teh_rapist's Avatar
 
"her other nine children"

"9 kids total"

__________________
Spare the rape - spoil the child.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:03 AM teh_rapist is offline  
Reply With Quote
#8  

Jack's raging erection
 
Jack's raging erection's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh_rapist View Post
"her other nine children"

"9 kids total"



OMG! SHE'S MISSING A KID? FIND IT! FIND IT! FIND IT! WE MUST NOT REST UNTIL ALL BANANA OF HER KIDS ARE FOUND!
__________________
My real name is Shaved Dog's Ass.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:05 AM Jack's raging erection is offline  
Reply With Quote
#9  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
Start improving education

It's too late. The Stupocalypse has begun.

The Antiscience walks among us, and he brings pestilence, war, famine, and death with him.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 03-10-2012, 12:09 AM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#10  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
I agree with what you said; to me that's also part of the problem. If the slightly duller tools of the proverbial shed already outnumber reasonable people and continue to outproduce them it's not really moving in the right direction. Prisons are already full. Mostly I just thought it's a funny story and wanted to see what people think about china's birth regulation practices or simply having a lot of kids.
I'd rather have a free society than try to legislate away this sort of minor problem. Getting the government involved in reproduction is a bridge too far for all but the craziest of progressives. China's not so worried about freedom, so they can institute that sort of oppressive policy without being concerned.


Quote:
Here we PAY for each kid if you're unemployed so I guess it adds up if you pop enough of 'em out. Like $450 every month in CA per kid... I met a 23 year old girl (white) who turns out had three kids and lived in a subsidized living house with another girl who also had kids. Neither of them did shit and the kids were fucking bored and the state paid for it all.

I never talked to that chick again although she did have a nice body even after three kids
There's usually a limit, the state will only pay for like three kids. Maybe CA is dumb enough to not have such a policy.

It sucks that we sort of pay people to have kids, but I'm not sure what the alternative would be. I can't see how we could just let them suffer, the kids didn't do anything. Most people aren't stupid enough to shit out kids for the money, it doesn't pay very well per hour after expenses.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:14 AM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#11  

Jack's raging erection
 
Jack's raging erection's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
It's too late. The Stupocalypse has begun.

The Antiscience walks among us, and he brings pestilence, war, famine, and death with him.

__________________
My real name is Shaved Dog's Ass.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:25 AM Jack's raging erection is offline  
Reply With Quote
#12  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's raging erection View Post

Thats not Santorum!!!
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 03-10-2012, 12:54 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#13  

Jack's raging erection
 
Jack's raging erection's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Thats not Santorum!!!

Ok, so my google is broken. I searched for generic douchebag, and this is who I got.
__________________
My real name is Shaved Dog's Ass.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:56 AM Jack's raging erection is offline  
Reply With Quote
#14  

gwiber
 
gwiber's Avatar
 
Old 03-10-2012, 01:17 AM gwiber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#15  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:41 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.