I don't need to prove myself to you because I'm a member of MENSA
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh_rapist View Post
lol at fucking morons giving credit to IQ tests.

hey geniuses. can any of you define the quantity as anything other than "result of this test"? if you are gonna use the word "intelligence" or "intellect" - define that first.

troof

Some of the dumbest people I've known were 140+ IQ people. Some of them couldn't pour piss out of a boot even if the instuctions were printed on the bottom of the heel.

I've also known some 110-115 people that could easily embarrass the 140 people with their ability to solve problems and... THINK

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:

hey geniuses. can any of you define the quantity as anything other than "result of this test"? if you are gonna use the word "intelligence" or "intellect" - define that first.

Do you even know the difference between expert systems and multiple IQ theroy? /the_rapist mode.

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
troof

Some of the dumbest people I've known were 140+ IQ people. Some of them couldn't pour piss out of a boot even if the instuctions were printed on the bottom of the heel.

I've also known some 110-115 people that could easily embarrass the 140 people with their ability to solve problems and... THINK

I once had a coworker that was the same level as me on the management scale, yet he thought he was superior because he was involved in a local Mensa organization. Which is ironic since the guy couldn't even organize his wardrobe for the day (he once wore one black and one brown shoe ) and couldn't explain even the simplest concepts to the people under him without going into some long winded madness.

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

teh_rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
I once had a coworker that was the same level as me on the management scale, yet he thought he was superior because he was involved in a local Mensa organization. Which is ironic since the guy couldn't even organize his wardrobe for the day (he once wore one black and one brown shoe ) and couldn't explain even the simplest concepts to the people under him without going into some long winded madness.

he ever actually said that he was superior to you? or i mean, where are you getting this from?

ability to be unambiguous and accurate is not really a requirement or a demonstration of high intelligence. not paying attention to wardrobe, also. being able to solve a different problem - well, that's a little different. not saying that he actually was superior to you, more like that the examples you gave are not really strikes against his intelligence, however high it was.

that's not to say that paying attention to one's wardrobe or being able to speak accurately and concisely are not good traits to have. ones i wish i did, to be honest.

teh_rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Do you even know the difference between expert systems and multiple IQ theroy? /the_rapist mode.

the two aren't even closely related, what the fuck raised the question?

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
he ever actually said that he was superior to you? or i mean, where are you getting this from?

ability to be unambiguous and accurate is not really a requirement or a demonstration of high intelligence. not paying attention to wardrobe, also. being able to solve a different problem - well, that's a little different. not saying that he actually was superior to you, more like that the examples you gave are not really strikes against his intelligence, however high it was.

that's not to say that paying attention to one's wardrobe or being able to speak accurately and concisely are not good traits to have. ones i wish i did, to be honest.
I'd say wearing a Mensa t-shirt (almost always) on casual days, and constantly talking about it and trying to get people to take the test qualifies. Not to mention he had a very condescending way of speaking to everyone..even his superiors on the corporate scale. He may have been able to whip my ass on every aptitude test known to man...but he certainly wasn't a more effective leader.

btw...me and a couple others finally took the test to shut him up, and I was only about 4 points shy of qualifying (best in the group), yet that pretty much made me an imbecile in his mind..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:

hur durrrrr intellect can't be concretely defined so let's completely neglect the statistical correlation that shows that iq of 85 = mcdonalds and iq of 115 = middle management

autismal as fuck

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
hur durrrrr intellect can't be concretely defined so let's completely neglect the statistical correlation that shows that iq of 85 = mcdonalds and iq of 115 = middle management

autismal as fuck

I'd bet all the money I have that rapist is way smarter than you.

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
troof

My ex-gf had an IQ of 156. She couldn't put a fucking Ikea shelf together or cook a piece of meat to save her life. Although she loved mentioning how smart she was any time you tried to give her guidance on something.

Scoring high on some test shows you are good at taking that particular test. Nothing more nothing less.

Quote:
I'd say wearing a Mensa t-shirt (almost always) on casual days, and constantly talking about it and trying to get people to take the test qualifies. Not to mention he had a very condescending way of speaking to everyone..even his superiors on the corporate scale. He may have been able to whip my ass on every aptitude test known to man...but he certainly wasn't a more effective leader.

btw...me and a couple others finally took the test to shut him up, and I was only about 4 points shy of qualifying (best in the group), yet that pretty much made me an imbecile in his mind..

Sounds like Redrum. A functional retard with assburgers who knows there's something wrong with him but veils the whole thing in a thin bluff of "super-intelligence"

Jack's raging erection

Last I checked, my IQ tested 142... while drunk. You know that point where your eyes start turning red, you see three of everything, and you speak in gibberish? Yeah, that drunk. Fuck IQ tests.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
the two aren't even closely related, what the fuck raised the question?

don't interrupt him while he's trying to look smart

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
I'd bet all the money I have that rapist is way smarter than you.

Creepster

Quote:
I'm not the sterilization guy...but Baloney is taking appointments. All I'm saying is that prospective mothers (and fathers) should at least know the basics of what they're getting into before the P goes into the V.

That's why I said "potentially"....but it's not a far stretch to imagine that a kid raised by someone with zero parenting skills is more likely to fall into that lifestyle..

CaptainJerk

Forced mechanical sterilization

Creepster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's raging erection View Post
Last I checked, my IQ tested 142... while drunk. You know that point where your eyes start turning red, you see three of everything, and you speak in gibberish? Yeah, that drunk. Fuck IQ tests.

Last time i did an IQ test drunk, i got 120, which is 20% higher than my sis

Edit: I can't get into mensa