General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
My ex-gf had an IQ of 156. She couldn't put a fucking Ikea shelf together or cook a piece of meat to save her life. Although she loved mentioning how smart she was any time you tried to give her guidance on something. ol:

I want to punch her and I've never met her.

There was an obnoxious ginger bitch I went to class with that sounds a lot like her. She always sat at the front of the lab, and tried to be involved in every singe topic of discussion, question or any other speaking opportunity. She didn't do it because of any innate desire for her to be a part of the knowledge and education process; this bitch liked to hear herself talk- and even moreso to a captive audience.

Every time she spoke, it was like a mini-information operation campaign designed to convince everyone in the room what a genius she was. She frequently used unnecessarily baroque words to describe even the most mundane or simple of ideas- not in any kind of poetic or clever way, just in that I-keep-Roget's-by-my-toilet-because-I-want-to-look-smart way. She somehow would manage to weave a mention of her Mensa membership into her ramblings at least a couple times a week.

Despite her supposed 42 gigawatt intellect, she often had to have things explained to her which often led to her indignant condemnation of the problem being flawed, or the parameters of the solution being ill-defined or some other such nonsense.

Everyone in the room hated her. I'm sure in her mind it was mere jealousy of her high IQ or inability of anyone else to understand her genius. The reality of it was she was an annoying asshole, and a dumbass to boot. Dang girl, all those fancy mensa IQs you got there and you still can't figure out why you only found out about the party on monday morning after it happened the previous Saturday!? Shit!

Maybe your Mensa buddies can help you solve that mystery.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

cc88

this forum is the last bastion of sterilization
*insert TUT pic here*

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc88 View Post
this forum is the last bastion of sterilization
*insert TUT pic here*

Another loosely constructed thought from a stoned retard.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh_rapist View Post
the two aren't even closely related, what the fuck raised the question?

Just playing your style game bro.

Double l

If you don't wanna have a lot of kids fine but it's none of your business to tell others not to.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double l View Post
If you don't wanna have a lot of kids fine but it's none of your business to tell others not to.

If my taxes are going to have to pay for them It sure the fuck is my business. If they can support them themselves then it is not.

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
I want to punch her and I've never met her.

There was an obnoxious ginger bitch I went to class with that sounds a lot like her. She always sat at the front of the lab, and tried to be involved in every singe topic of discussion, question or any other speaking opportunity. She didn't do it because of any innate desire for her to be a part of the knowledge and education process; this bitch liked to hear herself talk- and even moreso to a captive audience.

Every time she spoke, it was like a mini-information operation campaign designed to convince everyone in the room what a genius she was. She frequently used unnecessarily baroque words to describe even the most mundane or simple of ideas- not in any kind of poetic or clever way, just in that I-keep-Roget's-by-my-toilet-because-I-want-to-look-smart way. She somehow would manage to weave a mention of her Mensa membership into her ramblings at least a couple times a week.

Despite her supposed 42 gigawatt intellect, she often had to have things explained to her which often led to her indignant condemnation of the problem being flawed, or the parameters of the solution being ill-defined or some other such nonsense.

Everyone in the room hated her. I'm sure in her mind it was mere jealousy of her high IQ or inability of anyone else to understand her genius. The reality of it was she was an annoying asshole, and a dumbass to boot. Dang girl, all those fancy mensa IQs you got there and you still can't figure out why you only found out about the party on monday morning after it happened the previous Saturday!? Shit!

Maybe your Mensa buddies can help you solve that mystery.

The best part is what you didn't see - her imminent stagnation after graduation, becoming another drone answering phones or equally menial employment in some sort of lab moving glassware around... Ensuing disenchantment with life and alcoholism.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double l View Post

I find it funny how conservatives call these concepts "society engineering" yet they insist that having a pure democracy can lead to "majority oppression" and some things should never change.

Making kids pray in school and banning abortion isn't telling people how to live their lives of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
If my taxes are going to have to pay for them It sure the fuck is my business. If they can support them themselves then it is not.

^ this

Forever Domon

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
I once had a coworker that was the same level as me on the management scale, yet he thought he was superior because he was involved in a local Mensa organization. Which is ironic since the guy couldn't even organize his wardrobe for the day (he once wore one black and one brown shoe ) and couldn't explain even the simplest concepts to the people under him without going into some long winded madness.

I always referred to mensa as densa. This irritated some people.

Forever Domon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's raging erection View Post
Last I checked, my IQ tested 142... while drunk. You know that point where your eyes start turning red, you see three of everything, and you speak in gibberish? Yeah, that drunk. Fuck IQ tests.

if you're talking about an online iq test, that shit is entirely fake.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Domon View Post
I always referred to mensa as densa. This irritated some people.

I'm guessing it's a pun on the word Dense

Anyway MENSA requires a yearly membership - I'm thinking the smartest one of them all is the one collecting the money. I have more respect for people like Scott Adams, the cartoonist from Dilbert, who was once a member but decided not to renew.

topcat989

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
But then I probably never would have been born, and what would your life be like without me?

TheMorlock

cold

topcat989

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_ask_why View Post
Suckling at the govt teet only accounts for 5% of the country's annual budget so this really doesn't address the monetary problems we have at all. It's like arguing over a nickel. Waste of breath.

you ever hear the phrase "Nickel and dimed to death"?

Same concept. Yeah it would be a waste of time to only talk about a nickel to the exclusion of larger budget issues, but it would be just as asinine to never talk about/deal with the "nickels" because they eventually add up to a shitload of money that could have/should have gone to better use. And that's a worthy issue of debate.

topcat989

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
cold

couldn't resist, he set himself up for it