General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
Government assistance like food stamps, welfare, etc should be contingent upon being sterilized. If you can't take care of yourself, you obviously CAN'T TAKE CARE OF A FUCKING CHILD and therefore, you should be excluded from the breeding population.

You can't have it both ways. Once you admit that you can't take care of yourself and want a handout, you just admitted that you can't support A NEW CHILD.

Im in favor of repeat violent sex offenders having to be chemically castrated. Or mechanically, doesn't matter. I've heard they do this in the Czech republic or something along those lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
I'd rather have a free society than try to legislate away this sort of minor problem. Getting the government involved in reproduction is a bridge too far for all but the craziest of progressives. China's not so worried about freedom, so they can institute that sort of oppressive policy without being concerned.

There's usually a limit, the state will only pay for like three kids. Maybe CA is dumb enough to not have such a policy.

It sucks that we sort of pay people to have kids, but I'm not sure what the alternative would be. I can't see how we could just let them suffer, the kids didn't do anything. Most people aren't stupid enough to shit out kids for the money, it doesn't pay very well per hour after expenses.

Are you sure about the limit? Between the child money and their own well-fare i think it scales ad infinitum. I would definitely agree with the limit.

As far as freedom - we do agree that curtailing freedoms that infringe on other people's rights is acceptable. Like you can't fire a gun in the city, because that may interfere with my right to live. Well overpopulation, high crime rates and all that good stuff does directly affect me as I have to live in that society.

There's a strong argument to be made for birth control imo.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh_rapist View Post
"her other nine children"

"9 kids total"

Okay so ten kids.

Dick

5ive

Quote:
Government assistance like food stamps, welfare, etc should be contingent upon being sterilized. If you can't take care of yourself, you obviously CAN'T TAKE CARE OF A FUCKING CHILD and therefore, you should be excluded from the breeding population.

You can't have it both ways. Once you admit that you can't take care of yourself and want a handout, you just admitted that you can't support A NEW CHILD.

lul

you don't support welfare but you support forced sterilization

welp
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post

Im in favor of repeat violent sex offenders having to be chemically castrated. Or mechanically, doesn't matter. I've heard they do this in the Czech republic or something along those lines.

Are you sure about the limit? Between the child money and their own well-fare i think it scales ad infinitum. I would definitely agree with the limit.

As far as freedom - we do agree that curtailing freedoms that infringe on other people's rights is acceptable. Like you can't fire a gun in the city, because that may interfere with my right to live. Well overpopulation, high crime rates and all that good stuff does directly affect me as I have to live in that society.

Speaking of infringing on others rights, we are required to study for and pass a written and hands on test before driving a car so we're less likely to be a danger to others, yet anyone can pop out 6 future felons (potentially) without any of that...and get paid for it. How is that less of a danger to society than someone not knowing what a stop sign means?

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

5ive

Anyone can be a felon.

I mean, if you want to sterilize people that's okay.

But then I probably never would have been born, and what would your life be like without me?
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
Anyone can be a felon.

I mean, if you want to sterilize people that's okay.

But then I probably never would have been born, and what would your life be like without me?
I'm not the sterilization guy...but Baloney is taking appointments. All I'm saying is that prospective mothers (and fathers) should at least know the basics of what they're getting into before the P goes into the V.

That's why I said "potentially"....but it's not a far stretch to imagine that a kid raised by someone with zero parenting skills is more likely to fall into that lifestyle..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

SamFarber

Quote:
Start improving education

Notice that education was not failing until the end of segregation. It is like taking a pot of good soup and putting a turd in it.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Speaking of infringing on others rights, we are required to study for and pass a written and hands on test before driving a car so we're less likely to be a danger to others, yet anyone can pop out 6 future felons (potentially) without any of that...and get paid for it. How is that less of a danger to society than someone not knowing what a stop sign means?

EXACTLY

Good way to put it - what i was trying to say.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Notice that education was not failing until the end of segregation. It is like taking a pot of good soup and putting a turd in it.

you should do stand up... in texas or something

Forever Domon

Quote:
lul

welp

awfully hitler up in here

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
lul

welp

If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

People sponging off of the productive parts of society should not be fucking breeding and bringing more unsupportable little shits into the world for OTHER PEOPLE to support.

Is that not common sense?

Gibonius

Quote:

Certainly nobody goes on those programs because of temporary hardships and then becomes a productive citizen later on.

Oh wait, the vast majority of people who receive assistance are on it for a year or less? Well shit...

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
I know the federal assistance stops at three kids. My state doesn't give any help beyond that.
Quote:

I think the infringement of state power by trying to control someone's reproduction overwhelms just about everything else you could think of, especially considering the indirect relationships between more kids and problems for anyone else. As much as I hate the concept, the Dugger's ridiculous brood is not hurting me any.

Education and economic progress takes care of population growth well enough that I don't see any benefit to getting the government into it, considering the possibility for abuse.

Gibonius

How the hell does anyone who claims to be a conservative support sterilization? You want to limit government power...except when it comes to permanently removing someone's ability to reproduce. And you trust the government to make that decision. Amazing dissonance in belief there.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
How the hell does anyone who claims to be a conservative support sterilization? You want to limit government power...except when it comes to permanently removing someone's ability to reproduce. And you trust the government to make that decision. Amazing dissonance in belief there.

Every sperm is sacred, except poor peoples.