General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

So bringing up a child in a household that is not filled with baby daddy of the week is counterproductive? Leads to non productive citizens compared to growing up in a house full of empty cases of bud saved for that last week before the check comes in?

Now do a jedi mind trick and say that you are not the moron we are looking for.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
So bringing up a child in a household that is not filled with baby daddy of the week is counterproductive? Leads to non productive citizens compared to growing up in a house full of empty cases of bud saved for that last week before the check comes in?

Now do a jedi mind trick and say that you are not the moron we are looking for.

You're right because like said, foster care is absolutely free. Hey, lets save some money by eliminating social welfare programs, and instead hire people to take care of them! That way we can save a lot of money!

What part of this do you not comprehend, you dumb motherfucking MORON

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
You're right because like said, foster care is absolutely free. Hey, lets save some money by eliminating social welfare programs, and instead hire people to take care of them! That way we can save a lot of money!

What part of this do you not comprehend, you dumb motherfucking MORON

you really are that stupid aren't you?

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

are you drunk already, or is that just a catchphrase you've just gotten too use to?

Straw Man
RuHo

Also, despite all known information on social welfare spending or the effectiveness of social programs in general, let's not get into that boring shit, lets just dismiss it all because themorlock knows better. Why do they call them foodstamps instead of budstamps, we will never know ...

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Also, despite all known information on social welfare spending or the effectiveness of social programs in general, let's not get into that boring shit, lets just dismiss it all because themorlock knows better. Why do they call them foodstamps instead of budstamps, we will never know ...

because originally you could only buy food with them. and then only staples. No caviar,60 dollars a gram truffles etc etc.

But as always you were too stupid to be looking for a real answer and wont handle it well now that you got one.

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Technically you can't buy beer and cigs with food stamps, but the way it works is you buy the cheapest food items you can possibly buy, and then sell the leftover food stamps to your homies for less than face value. It gives you cash for your booze and smokes, and gives your homies an automatic discount on food.

In Texas they issue a credit card type thing to cut down on fraud...but I'm sure there's still a way around it.

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Vote McCain!
Retardism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
Government assistance like food stamps, welfare, etc should be contingent upon being sterilized. If you can't take care of yourself, you obviously CAN'T TAKE CARE OF A FUCKING CHILD and therefore, you should be excluded from the breeding population.

You can't have it both ways. Once you admit that you can't take care of yourself and want a handout, you just admitted that you can't support A NEW CHILD.

the government needs to stop getting involved in peoples lives by forcing people to get sterilized.

Republican logic.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vote McCain! View Post
the government needs to stop getting involved in peoples lives by forcing people to get sterilized.

Republican logic.

Um, no. The people would be placing themselves under government control by taking government handouts. Dont take the hand out, dont get sterilized.

5ive

Okay, good to know you support such draconian policies
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
Okay, good to know you support such draconian policies

I dont. Your reading comprehension just isn't very good. If it was completely safe and completely reversible I might support it.

topcat989

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
at people who think government checks make having kids "profitable".

ahahahahaha, that is so fucking stupid.

as far as trash deliberately getting knocked up in order to get a paycheck, yeah that's rare. But not giving a fuck about responsibility or contraception because the government'll cut a check if you get knocked up, well maybe not so rare.

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
because originally you could only buy food with them. and then only staples. No caviar,60 dollars a gram truffles etc etc.

But as always you were too stupid to be looking for a real answer and wont handle it well now that you got one.

o i see hehe haha lol and now you can buy bud with it for the weekends heh

moron

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
But not giving a fuck about responsibility or contraception because the government'll cut a check if you get knocked up, well maybe not so rare.

If only we were so lucky for that to be rare.

teh_rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
If only we were so lucky for that to be rare.

so how common is it? i am not questioning that it happens, but i also have a hard time envisioning, you know, 80% of the people in the system abusing it like this. so how common is it?