General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Ijust find it humorous that no one minded when he was incorrectly labeled a teabagger at all... but when you correctly contrast that with his actual ideologies it's jsut "irrelevant"

regardless, it doesn't make it any less true.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

teh_rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
I just find it humorous that no one minded when he was incorrectly labeled a teabagger at all... but when you correctly contrast that with his actual ideologies it's jsut "irrelevant"

i don't know about the others, but i didn't actually read the OP's post. judging by the responses, most people haven't. i saw that it referred to the school shooting in toulouse, remembered beslan, and that was enough to make my post.

now, if in the fact that noone commented on it you are seeing "everyone noticed, but everyone hates right-winged people except for the righteous me, so i must point it out, and equally incorrectly declare him a liberal, just to make it right!" - well, that sounds like paranoia. like i said, myself, and i am betting some posters before me, simply didn't read the OP post far enough, or didn't think that mentions of columbine or loughner were central to the argument "everyone ignores terrorism and prejudice against jews".

calling him a teabagger is incorrect, even if he does share certain traits with them. (anti-government). calling him a liberal is equally incorrect, even if he does share certain traits sometimes associated with them (atheism).

far more importantly, neither is relevant. blatantly mentally ill people's political positions do not make any sense to speak of, so it doesn't make any sense to discuss them, much less imply that these positions are relevant to their actions (i don't think you did this explicitly, but it could be perceived as such, probably incorrectly).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
regardless, it doesn't make it any less true.

what doesn't make what any less true? him being a psychopath doesn't make him being a teabagger/liberal any less true? i suppose. he is neither, so both are false, but not because he is a psychopath. rather because he is actually neither, he is a registered independent.

SemperFly

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh_rapist View Post
5. he certainly was into drugs. this is honestly probably more relevant than anything political, hair, pant size or religion-related you can say about him.

depending on the drug, of course. and his prior mental state. someone without a chemical imbalance is not going to shoot anyone just because they smoke a lot of pot. in fact, they're probably less likely to do anything of the sort

someone that already has mental issues - like, say, joe pits or kahnza - shouldn't be using mind altering substances of any kind but I have no idea what kind of drugs this guy was on, the only thing I remember them saying was that he had been arrested for pot. I didn't look very far into it, to be honest

teh_rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
depending on the drug, of course. and his prior mental state. someone without a chemical imbalance is not going to shoot anyone just because they smoke a lot of pot. in fact, they're probably less likely to do anything of the sort

someone that already has mental issues - like, say, joe pits or kahnza - shouldn't be using mind altering substances of any kind but I have no idea what kind of drugs this guy was on, the only thing I remember them saying was that he had been arrested for pot. I didn't look very far into it, to be honest

shrooms, LSD, salvia. and weed, but i don't know what kind of weed.

point is, i don't think you can blame drugs for what he did, but at least drug use is somewhat relevant, as opposed to whatever political position a heavily-propagandized excuse for a "news" source ascribes to him in an effort to push their own agenda.

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Waaaay too much serious discussion sparked by a stupid thread..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

SemperFly

Quote:
shrooms, LSD, salvia. and weed, but i don't know what kind of weed.

point is, i don't think you can blame drugs for what he did, but at least drug use is somewhat relevant, as opposed to whatever political position a heavily-propagandized excuse for a "news" source ascribes to him in an effort to push their own agenda.

unless laced with something else no kind of weed is going to cause a freakout like that

and you're right, the drugs aren't responsible for his actions but if he's already mentally unstable introducing mind altering substances - including alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine - is generally a bad idea

whatever, I hope he fries

teh_rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Waaaay too much serious discussion sparked by a stupid thread..

usually the pit is the other way around. nice for a change.

teh_rapist

Quote:
unless laced with something else no kind of weed is going to cause a freakout like that

i think i mistyped that. i think i meant to say that weed is what's mostly mentioned about him, and that's what army blocked him for. i know that it's not gonna do anything close. honestly, i don't think any drug will unless you are fucked in the head to begin with.

Quote:
and you're right, the drugs aren't responsible for his actions but if he's already mentally unstable introducing mind altering substances - including alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine - is generally a bad idea

whatever, I hope he fries

i honestly don't care what happens to him at this point. arrested, convicted, then fuck it. doesn't matter.

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
error > 100.

i am not suggesting a discussion of beslan, more illustrating that "international blind eye" is blind toward FUCKING EVERYBODY, not jewish people specifically. including in places where situation's many deaths worse than it is in israel or, in this case, toulouse.

Right on the money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_ask_why View Post
they're meaningless descriptors in relation to being a murderer

Correct the point was that there are crazy people. I called him a tea-bagger because he was anti-government, she was a democrat and he was one of those rebellious "independents" - this is from the wiki on the matter:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ shooting wiki
Following the shooting, there was an outpouring of grief and condemnations from American and international politicians. Attention focused on the harsh political rhetoric in the United States, which some felt contributed to the shooting, including Sarah Palin's use of crosshairs on a map, targeting the districts of Giffords and others

In short he:

-Hates liberal officials enough to murder them
-Gobbles up Palins verbal vomit
-is crazy according to medical evaluations

Therefore he's a teabagger.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
wrong

large waste on a male == high estrogen == low testosterone == higher propensity to be a statist

This is true. Like that racist sheriff from AZ. These types are also scared of everything under the sun (basically pussies) - like gays, atheists, blacks, Mexicans, Obama, liberals etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Maybe we should have a giant jewaid concert about it..

Neil Diamond, Barry Manilow could play..and Bruce Springsteen headlining. I'd pay two fiddy to see that....as in $2.50 after tax.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Domon View Post
your spelling is so horrendous i have no idea what you just said

i didn't spell anything wrong in that post

you're a moron

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
i didn't spell anything wrong in that post

you're a moron

You did use "waste" instead of "waist."

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
You did use "waste" instead of "waist."

But he spelled it correctly.....

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:

Actually, it has been quite firmly determined that people with mental problems tolerate mind altering substances better than well adjusted people. They are used to dealing with mental aberration while the "normal" person is not and cant make adjustments as well.

onigami

how many threads on israel/jews do you need to start?