General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
cokezeroholic
 
cokezeroholic's Avatar
 
The hell is with the taxation of everything. It is not going to stop a significant amount of the population from eating poorly. The only reasonable thing to do would be the educate people on how to eat properly and follow up with it.
__________________
There are doorways I haven't opened, and windows I've yet to look through. Going forward may not be the answer ... maybe I should go back.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:58 PM cokezeroholic is offline  
Reply With Quote
#31  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
education and taxation cut the rates of smoking in this country by 50% without making anything illegal or bothering the people who didn't smoke.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 04-03-2012, 10:02 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#32  

Patriotic Eagle
 
Patriotic Eagle's Avatar
 
Subsidizing healthy foods, gyms, and forcing fast food chains to clean up their menu combined with educational cooking/exercise (i.e. free classes at community centers/colleges) is pretty much the only way to have a serious impact on the obesity problem.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:45 AM Patriotic Eagle is offline  
Reply With Quote
#33  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
Subsidizing healthy foods, gyms, and forcing fast food chains to clean up their menu combined with educational cooking/exercise (i.e. free classes at community centers/colleges) is pretty much the only way to have a serious impact on the obesity problem.

DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO THAT SOUNDS LIKE COMMUNISM TO ME

*dies of a heart attack @ 45*
"owned, socialist ...just owned"
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 04-04-2012, 03:26 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#34  

Jack's raging erection
 
Jack's raging erection's Avatar
 
It's all fucking subjective. Some people smoke a carton a week and live to 100. Other people eat vegan, drink purified mineral water, exercise 25h a day, and die of a heart attack at 40. They're just fucking with us. Since we're all to stupid to take their power from them, I guess we'll just keep getting fucked. And it will take all of us to stop it, which is a HUGE problem. Think about how retarded the average person is, and I do hope you realize that half of everyone is MORE retarded than that. We do require a majority consensus in these things now that we're a democracy instead of a republic, so idiocy will reign supreme due to being the path of least resistance. I hope the world does end in 2012. Fuck this shit.
__________________
My real name is Shaved Dog's Ass.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:21 PM Jack's raging erection is offline  
Reply With Quote
#35  

OneWhoKnows
(Morbo)
 
OneWhoKnows's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's raging erection View Post
It's all fucking subjective. Some people smoke a carton a week and live to 100. Other people eat vegan, drink purified mineral water, exercise 25h a day, and die of a heart attack at 40. They're just fucking with us. Since we're all to stupid to take their power from them, I guess we'll just keep getting fucked. And it will take all of us to stop it, which is a HUGE problem. Think about how retarded the average person is, and I do hope you realize that half of everyone is MORE retarded than that. We do require a majority consensus in these things now that we're a democracy instead of a republic, so idiocy will reign supreme due to being the path of least resistance. I hope the world does end in 2012. Fuck this shit.

Is this kind of post normal in the pit?
__________________
Intarweb married to [H]ustler 12/08/03
OWK of Team OWK
Gen[M]ay Motorcyclist 2004 YZF-R1 / 2006 YZF-R6
Rang3find3r: "I am VERY proud of my victory over touareg, because shit, what the fuck else do I have to be proud of?"
Old 04-04-2012, 04:26 PM OneWhoKnows is offline  
Reply With Quote
#36  

Jack's raging erection
 
Jack's raging erection's Avatar
 
Since when was I normal? Since when did I start slipping and not type out too in that "too stupid to" line? Where are my pants?
__________________
My real name is Shaved Dog's Ass.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:30 PM Jack's raging erection is offline  
Reply With Quote
#37  

Coqui
 
Coqui's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
Also we should just straight up tax fat people. If your over a certain weight, you get a certain multiplier added to your taxes.

I guess I should stop working out in order to lose weight.
__________________
I lack boobs and have a penis
Old 04-05-2012, 02:41 AM Coqui is offline  
Reply With Quote
#38  

Sabbster]#
I have a huge penis.
 
Sabbster]#'s Avatar
 
Dudes. Mcdonalds.
Old 04-05-2012, 03:27 AM Sabbster]# is offline  
Reply With Quote
#39  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabbster]# View Post
Dudes. Mcdonalds.

__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 04-05-2012, 04:20 AM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#40  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWhoKnows View Post
Is this kind of post normal in the pit?



Yes.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 04-05-2012, 04:20 AM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#41  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 



__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 04-05-2012, 05:06 AM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#42  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 


__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 04-05-2012, 05:09 AM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#43  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
This is why



__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 04-05-2012, 05:09 AM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#44  

s0me0nesmind1
 
s0me0nesmind1's Avatar
 
Tough subject - given a few points:
-Genetics CAN very much play a part. Don't use this as a counter point - because thats not what I'm fighting against.
-My views - are coming from a PREVIOUS fattie. I was approx 320lbs at my highest when I was starting college. I then went to a university with shitloads of hot chicks, and... well... it changed my erection a little. I'm now approx 175lbs and have been as low as 165.

Here is why I want to slit the throats of the biggest fatties

1) Expectations
Fat asses always expect everyone and everything to be adapted to THEM. They want a cart to roll around in at the store when they very damn well could walk. They demand extra's just because some BS excuse that some retarded doctor told them so. They find some reason to confine with their situation even when they have full on control. Their life revolves around nothing but the world needs to adapt and appease them - not the other way around. These people wouldn't last a week in other countries. However - given our piece of shit government we deem it fully worthy to adapt to them for some reason. There is absolutely no reason that fat asses should be supported by our government in any possible way. Their expectations range from fatty bathrooms, motor cars for their fat asses to shop around in, seats big enough for them, enough food for them, parking for them, and people to accommodate them. The listing can just go on and on and on - but it still remains as the most despicable expectations ever. AND WE BEND OVER AND DO IT. Why? Because if they don't they will fucking sue the corporation out of misery. And they will FUCKING WIN. What. The. Fuck.

2) Excuses
Excuse excuse excuse. Way too many to name. We have all heard them. Some people have real genetic disorders. These are ridiculously and COMPLETELY rare as fuck. So many will go on and on about how they can't - the world is against them - I have a fake disorder (yes, MANY do that and it's BS). I don't have time. I can't commit. My mom makes delicious food. Shut. the. fuck. up



I don't think we should tax fatties - although I'm all for low IQ people paying off the nation's liberal debt - but I would be perfectly happy if we just STOPPED ACCOMMODATING for them.



fake edit: Oh also - they keep changing food expectations as well. Crap like FDA telling places like McDonalds not to include a toy in Happy Meals because it supposedly "promotes fatty kids" (in quotes for emphasis), for example.
__________________
8e12bfe909ef9fcfaa2d400a638d4801 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╚═╝
Old 04-11-2012, 04:04 PM s0me0nesmind1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#45  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:00 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.