General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

LLCS GHOST

Cries of Islamophobia Set (Probable) Criminals Free

This is far from established but when it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

From the moment this story broke, I said domestic violence. This is what the authorities would put down as a serious possibility in any case such as this. But then why did they allow the family to travel to Iraq for the funeral where they are right now? If this were you or me, we would have been barred from leaving the country. Most of the cases turn out to be domestic violence and so the family is naturally restricted from leaving the country until the authorities clear them.

So, again, why was this rule abandoned for this Iraqi-American family? It's simple. The cries of Islamophobia set them free. This case was being latched onto by Muslim activists and other left wingers to promote the narrative that Muslims are under attack in America. If the police suspected Muslims, it would have only gotten worse. The authorities were afraid of being called Islamophobic racist bigots. I hope the left is happy with this.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/iraqi-hate-...ry?id=16079093

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Okay what does this have to do with anything?

Sorry I'm missing your point. Police being unable to arrest the right person for a crime isn't restricted to islamaphobia, it happens every fucking day. You need evidence and things of that nature.

Look what happened in Florida - a guy went outside looking for some trouble, shot a man to death and may just get off free. No islamaphobia necessary.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

yes they should have been arrested on the spot no questions asked

sieg heil

[H]ard|On

All babies should be shot at birth to prevent crimes in the future. IMHO

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
All babies should be shot at birth to prevent crimes in the future. IMHO

if they're not white an of the wrong religion, yes

sieg heil 14/88

LLCS GHOST

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
yes they should have been arrested on the spot no questions asked

sieg heil

No, not arrested but questioned and told they would not be allowed to leave the country. It's simply protocol. When a family member is murdered in their own house while a family member was present in the same house, logically said person should never be allowed to leave the country (during the investigation).

This is just crime investigation 101. The family members are always suspects. No one was saying they were guilty but you need to seriously interrogate them with a crime like this. The fact they made an exception to this case because there was a bunch of 'Islamophobia' hoopla being built up around it is ridiculous.

Your responses prove my point. It's because of people like you that they got away. You made them fearful to carry out their job properly. It's their fault for not doing it, but you created the intimidating atmosphere.

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Oh you tricky left. Always getting the police to do the wrong thing because you have opinions about things. And we all know the police always do exactly what "the left" tells them to do.

Did you make this up all on your own or did you get this from michael savage? it sounds like his retarded line of reasoning.

LLCS GHOST

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Oh you tricky left. Always getting the police to do the wrong thing because you have opinions about things. And we all know the police always do exactly what "the left" tells them to do.

Did you make this up all on your own or did you get this from michael savage? it sounds like his retarded line of reasoning.

Why do you think they were allowed to leave the country? That is of course never allowed where domestic violence is a serious consideration. Just answer the question.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Okay what does this have to do with anything?

Sorry I'm missing your point. Police being unable to arrest the right person for a crime isn't restricted to islamaphobia, it happens every fucking day. You need evidence and things of that nature.

Look what happened in Florida - a guy went outside looking for some trouble, shot a man to death and may just get off free. No islamaphobia necessary.

I wonder how many other black thugs were killed by blacks that same week. Where is the coverage on that?

Vote McCain!
Retardism

Quote:

not enough santorum

pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCS GHOST View Post
Why do you think they were allowed to leave the country? That is of course never allowed where domestic violence is a serious consideration. Just answer the question.

apparently the police didn't think it was a serious consideration.

pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
I wonder how many other black thugs were killed by blacks that same week. Where is the coverage on that?

how many of those crimes have known perpetrators who were let go without charges?

[H]ard|On

We should go back to trial by fire. If you burn then god wants you to be punished.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
how many of those crimes have known perpetrators who were let go without charges?

known perpetrators? So the evil white(wess actually hispanic)guy has been convicted of a crime?

pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
known perpetrators? So the evil white(wess actually hispanic)guy has been convicted of a crime?

No. He was never even charged with a crime. that's the fucking point. We know he fucking did it but he wasn't charged.

You keep saying look at all this other crime that no one is complaining about. The problem there is people do complain about it all the damn time but it usually doesn't become a national story because when they catch the guy who murdered someone, they usually charge them with the crime and make them stand trial where people examine the fucking evidence.

STOP PRETENDING THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE.