General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
you are fucking retarded you are shown evidence, then simply dismiss it by calling it

then demand that you be proven wrong when you have provided not one shred of evidence yourself
Old 05-29-2012, 07:35 AM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#166  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

s0me0nesmind1
 
s0me0nesmind1's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
you are fucking retarded you are shown evidence, then simply dismiss it by calling it

then demand that you be proven wrong when you have provided not one shred of evidence yourself

It's a fact that no one has ever made the deficit so out of control. what the fuck are they doing? Blaming the increases on people other than Obama
__________________
8e12bfe909ef9fcfaa2d400a638d4801 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╚═╝
Old 05-29-2012, 07:42 AM s0me0nesmind1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#167  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Since you've been presented contradictive evidence regarding your statement(s) on deficit, you could always start by actually providing something concrete regarding your argument. Now you're just talking something that's as coherent as saying you'd like to see Bill Maher get fucked in the ass or something like that.

Demonstrate the fact Obama has "made the deficit so out of control".
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 05-29-2012, 07:46 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#168  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
It's a fact that no one has ever made the deficit so out of control. what the fuck are they doing? Blaming the increases on people other than Obama

why don't you provide some data to back up your "fact"?

do you not realize that when someone else instituted the program that added to the deficit that the only reasonable thing to do is recognize that? if you buy a fucking harley how can you blame your wife for ruining the checkbook by buying a purse?


you are making claims, provide some fucking evidence of your own. you have been presented with evidence that does not support your point. you are the one that needs to find information refuting it, not others
Old 05-29-2012, 07:50 AM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#169  

s0me0nesmind1
 
s0me0nesmind1's Avatar
 
brb, I am trying to find some way in my daily life to find some give-a-fuck for 'tards wanting me to provide evidence about a record high deficit that has been doubled. Oh wait... http://www.google.com

There ya go sweetie.
__________________
8e12bfe909ef9fcfaa2d400a638d4801 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╚═╝
Old 05-29-2012, 07:50 AM s0me0nesmind1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#170  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
brb, I am trying to find some way in my daily life to find some give-a-fuck for 'tards wanting me to provide evidence about a record high deficit that has been doubled. Oh wait... http://www.google.com

There ya go sweetie.

you dumb sack of shit. you don't even understand the deficit, that's why you're doing this. you have no fucking clue what you're talking about, have no way to defend your points. shut your mouth, get out of this conversation until you've learned something about how our economy works.
Old 05-29-2012, 07:51 AM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#171  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
I know you quoted forbes and all that shit, but you know whats funny? You stole that from Bill Maher the other day

actually, I saw it on reddit before I saw it on maher. But why would that matter?

Quote:
Once again, deficit = out the anus right now. No president 4 year has done this. I don't know - nor care what that site is pulling - but it's . Prove me wrong.
If Forbes and Marketwatch quoting OMB and CBO numbers is too liberal for you to take seriously, I don't know what I could possibly post that would convince you.

http://articles.marketwatch.com/2012...drunken-sailor
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 05-29-2012, 08:21 AM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#172  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
brb, I am trying to find some way in my daily life to find some give-a-fuck for 'tards wanting me to provide evidence about a record high deficit that has been doubled. Oh wait... http://www.google.com

There ya go sweetie.

Obviously it should be easy to locate since it's such a certainty?
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 05-29-2012, 08:32 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#173  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
It's a fact that no one has ever made the deficit so out of control. what the fuck are they doing? Blaming the increases on people other than Obama

The only major spending enacted under Obama was the one time $787 billion stimulus, 1/3rd of which was more tax cuts. That's a one time ~$525 billion dollar bill. Not the trillions of dollars you are trying to blame on him.

The major causes of our deficit are the bush tax cuts, which were never paid for in spending cuts, two fucking wars and a recession, none of which Obama caused.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 05-29-2012, 08:48 AM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#174  

edplayer
no
 
edplayer's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Well, you finally came out with the reason for your stupidity. It's not actually stupidity, it's just a complete lack of empathy and consideration.

You seem to be under the impression that everything revolves around lifestyle choices, and apparently since your lifestyle choices keep you out of a hospital, it is ideal, suitable for everyone else, and there is no deviation from this norm you present.


Fuck you.


No. Lifestyle choices play a large part in how healthy you are but they are not the only factor. I already stated that previously. Keeping you out of the hospital, being ideal and suitable and there being no deviation, seriously, you want to debate those?
Old 05-29-2012, 12:21 PM edplayer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#175  

edplayer
no
 
edplayer's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
Call me dumb, ...



You really need to be reminded of that?
Old 05-29-2012, 12:24 PM edplayer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#176  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edplayer View Post
No. Lifestyle choices play a large part in how healthy you are but they are not the only factor. I already stated that previously. Keeping you out of the hospital, being ideal and suitable and there being no deviation, seriously, you want to debate those?

how do you account for accidental injury that requires a hospital visit?

in those instances, if you don't have insurance, you're right proper fucked. there are an awful lot of people out there who forget that shit happens and don't buy insurance because they're not immediately sick, and then get fucked in the ass by something stupid, like tripping and falling on the sidewalk.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 05-29-2012, 12:29 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#177  

edplayer
no
 
edplayer's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
how do you account for accidental injury that requires a hospital visit?


in what sense? In the "lifestyles play a large role in your health" debate or in the I don't like being required to buy insurance/or face a fine debate. I'm involved in two things here.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
in those instances, if you don't have insurance, you're right proper fucked. there are an awful lot of people out there who forget that shit happens and don't buy insurance because they're not immediately sick, and then get fucked in the ass by something stupid, like tripping and falling on the sidewalk.


If you don't have insurance and you want to use doctor or hospital services you pay. Or you can do like pyramid suggested that many do, use emergency services and not pay. I assume if you do that someone may ask to you pay possibly going as far as litigating it if they believe you have the resources to pay.
Old 05-29-2012, 12:36 PM edplayer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#178  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edplayer View Post
No. Lifestyle choices play a large part in how healthy you are but they are not the only factor. I already stated that previously. Keeping you out of the hospital, being ideal and suitable and there being no deviation, seriously, you want to debate those?

In other words, the post you replied to still stands.

Again, fuck you.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 05-29-2012, 12:46 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#179  

edplayer
no
 
edplayer's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
In other words, the post you replied to still stands.

Again, fuck you.


I assume it will stand until the server stops working. I've seen many of your posts and would have assumed that an argument coming from you would have been constructed more soundly but whatever, right?
Old 05-29-2012, 12:51 PM edplayer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#180  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:28 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.