General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

topcat989

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's raging erection View Post
If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.

-Joseph Goebbels

Isn't that one of your conservative fanboys' idols?

nope, the liberals/dems love him just as much- actually a bit more....

"They only take jobs Americans refuse to do"

"More guns = more crime, less guns = less crime, thereby banning guns will ban crimes"

"rich = evil, poor = good"

"You/they are doing this just becuase I'm black (or anything else but white male hetro)"

and other lies they keep repeating over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and.................

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
[I]"They only take jobs Americans refuse to do"

I won't say "only", but this has pretty much been proven true for agriculture. Some of these stupid laws like Alabama's have resulted in a huge exodus of illegals and damn near zero Americans are stepping up to the plate to take those jobs, even at increased wages. Nobody wants to work their balls off picking crops.

Also, nice strawmen.

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Indeed. Farmers in AL are planting less this year because without the illegals to pick the crops too much will end up rotting before getting picked. They base this on the fact that it happened last year because they could not get anyone else to do a decent job of picking.

They said that most of the gringos that showed up to try it didn't even last one day and they worked too slow and complained too much. Even if the americans had stuck with it, they would have had to hire many times as many people as they used to to get the job done.

5ive

I think it has less to do with jobs Americans don't want and more to do with jobs American employers don't want to pay for
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
nope, the liberals/dems love him just as much- actually a bit more....

"They only take jobs Americans refuse to do"

"More guns = more crime, less guns = less crime, thereby banning guns will ban crimes"

"rich = evil, poor = good"

"You/they are doing this just becuase I'm black (or anything else but white male hetro)"

That's not really what democrats say or believe in, but wouldn't be the first time you put up a totally worthless post.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by edplayer View Post
how do you figure me to be conservative? I already stated within this thread that I consider myself liberal

Because your IQ seems to be in the mid to low 40s.

topcat989

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post

you've got it wrong, that's the maximum IQ allowed to get in the libtard club.

edplayer
no

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post

How would you know about the number 40? That is more than all your toes and fingers combined.

pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
I think it has less to do with jobs Americans don't want and more to do with jobs American employers don't want to pay for

well yeah, that too, but it's also what americans don't want to pay for.

we are so used to paying so little for crops here that the cost of american grown and picked crops would shock people.

and it's not like the farmers are bad guys, it's our perpetual race to the bottom. if they don't keep their prices low they can't sell their crops and make any money at all.

these immigrants who are "stealing american jobs" get paid something like $1.00-$2.00 per 24lb box of harvested crop they haul in. IIRC the farmers were saying a good immigrant worker would bring in 50 or so boxes in a day resulting in a good haul for the farmers and decent pay for the worker. the american workers were pulling in maybe a dozen boxes in a day which wasn't good for the farmers or the american workers pay wise.

Last edited by pyramid; 05-31-2012 at 11:20 PM..

[H]ard|On

Quote:
you've got it wrong, that's the maximum IQ allowed to get in the libtard club.

No we're totally brainless, remember

Obama zombies etc

pyramid

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post

no one did anything about it?

pyramid

Apparently not.

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet

Quote:
Apparently not.

then they have no right to bitch.

[H]ard|On

Quote:

You know parties come and go - whigs, federalists, and soon republicans...

It's about time this sad scrap of a once serious party bit the dust. They've ran on nothing but fear mongering since the McCarthy days. How can people still fall for their pathetic ploys?