Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Grazehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by edplayer View Post

think outside your box

Too bad it's the truth!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

We just need a little more hope and change..

4MORE 4MORE 4MORE 4MORE 4MORE 4MORE

and then a constitutional amendment so we can enjoy even more hope and change for years and years to come..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Kahnza
Screw you guys, I'm going home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edplayer View Post
sounds cold

think outside your box

I already live in Minnesota. So it wouldn't be much of a transition.

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post

and then a constitutional amendment so we can enjoy even more hope and change for years and years to come..

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
I'll vote for her if she does Playboy as part of the campaign.

No, scratch that and make it Hustler...no heavily airbrushed frontal bush with a hint of vulva..gotta have a real spread.

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

SemperFly

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post

the lack of any meaningful change is in large part due to a filibustering GOP who specifically said their top priority was to make him a one term president before any of his policies had taken effect. as I explained to morlock, the democrats had enough votes to break those filibusters for a grand total of one day during the 111th congress. one single day and the rest of the time the GOP blocked every significant thing that came through even when they themselves admitted it would be good policy. they intentionally stopped good laws from being passed because they didn't want to allow him to look like he was doing something.

think about that for a minute. think about what it means for an entire party to act against the best interest of the entire country solely to get one man out of office.

tell me: what did obama do that any republican president would have done differently in the past four years?

Killer_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
tell me: what did obama do that any republican president would have done differently in the past four years?

Fake edit: Because he's a darkie.

Because they function best when they are dividing everybody apart, getting them to fight amongst themselves. IT'S ALL THEY FUCKING DO....And when I say "they" in this case, it's the fucking Tea Tards.

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.

topcat989

Quote:
the lack of any meaningful change is in large part due to a filibustering GOP who specifically said their top priority was to make him a one term president before any of his policies had taken effect. as I explained to morlock, the democrats had enough votes to break those filibusters for a grand total of one day during the 111th congress. one single day and the rest of the time the GOP blocked every significant thing that came through even when they themselves admitted it would be good policy. they intentionally stopped good laws from being passed because they didn't want to allow him to look like he was doing something.

think about that for a minute. think about what it means for an entire party to act against the best interest of the entire country solely to get one man out of office.

and the dems do the same retarded shit when they get a chance.

edplayer
no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazehell View Post
Too bad it's the truth!

Some people are survivors and some just give up. Doesn't mean you will be OK if you try but doubt much good will happen to you if just give up.

SemperFly

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
and the dems do the same retarded shit when they get a chance.

yup! I mean granted that was a historically record breaking number of filibusters - and record breaking by a huge margin - but yes, they do it as well.

the point is that trying to deride the current president by using his own campaign slogan and pretending that it was solely his inability to meet those campaign promises is disingenuous

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:

save the auto companies or unilaterally go into pakistan to get bin laden according to what romney has said...

also, OMG, the bush tax cuts weren't enough. if we just concentrated more wealth in the upper class and further deregulated EVERYTHING (except the internet which needs very strict regulation) there would be billions of jobs and gas would be free...

what are you, stupid?

Jack's raging erection

I give myself 1% accuracy on that OP. We lost 10 points today on the dow. Tomorrow looks like it might be a gain. Also, I'm thinking at least my local eco is doing better. I saw a couple of construction projects finally getting started. However, there are a few that need to get going still.

Gibonius

The day to day performance of the stock market is a pretty meaningless economic marker.

5ive

unless it crashes
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective

Jack's raging erection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
The day to day performance of the stock market is a pretty meaningless economic marker.

Well, yeah. Just made that post to mark my guess at what it would do tomorrow so I can see if I understand the pattern thing.

If you want a long term pattern, I'm seeing a dome pattern from Nov-Dec 2011 that looks to be peaking right about now with maybe a month or two of holding between 13-14k before starting to decline again. Then again, I could be wrong and the market is just taking a very cautious period of growth. It all depends on the elections (duh), unless some unforeseen event takes place. Then things would get very interesting.