General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
I don't understand how you can see 40%+ of all wealth concentrated in the hands of 1% of the population and seriously say, not only is that good, we need more of that. You know what you get when the majority of the wealth is concentrated in 1% of the population's pockets? It's called Feudalism. talk about living in a fucking bubble.

At least someone finally explained to the republicans that the Ryan budget plan is based on the teachings of Ayn Rand and not Jesus Christ or any church.

But... it will trickle down? It just has to....

Mitt Romney for King 2012

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Vote McCain!
Retardism

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
I'll vote for her if she does Playboy as part of the campaign.

No, scratch that and make it Hustler...no heavily airbrushed frontal bush with a hint of vulva..gotta have a real spread.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's raging erection View Post
The dome pattern on the Dow from November or so seems to put us at a bottom around the end of the year at 11k if we don't panic. Also, tomorrow might lose +200 points. Then again, I'm still figuring out this whole stock/market analysis thing. Don't take it too seriously. I'm just giving food for thought. Bad news for Christmas, kids.

it's got santorum leaking out of it.

_mike_

it's spectacularly fucked. anyone who says anything different is either lying or an idiot. right now, i'm hoping for a 12/21/12 disaster, as that would be much better than the 2014 collapse of the u.s.

edit: 2014, 2013, or 2015, it doesn't matter when. but it's inevitable.

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _mike_ View Post
it's spectacularly fucked. anyone who says anything different is either lying or an idiot. right now, i'm hoping for a 12/21/12 disaster, as that would be much better than the 2014 collapse of the u.s.

You calling the President a liar or an idiot? Expect an interview with your local Secret Service agents shortly.....as well as the NAACP.

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
You calling the President a liar or an idiot? Expect an interview with your local Secret Service agents shortly.....as well as the NAACP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _mike_ View Post

Thing is, it's obviously a systemic problem larger than just the US. Europe is in much worse shape than we are, and that's going to hurt us to one degree or another. We could be better off than we are, probably, but the "Obama has fucked us" meme really doesn't take a lot of reality into account. We were deeply fucked before and Obama hasn't fixed enough. It very well might not have been possible for any leader.

[H]ard|On

Killer_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Thing is, it's obviously a systemic problem larger than just the US. Europe is in much worse shape than we are, and that's going to hurt us to one degree or another. We could be better off than we are, probably, but the "Obama has fucked us" meme really doesn't take a lot of reality into account. We were deeply fucked before and Obama hasn't fixed enough. It very well might not have been possible for any leader.

I think the GOP foresaw all of this, and thought, "We really, REALLY can't afford to take any more heat for this shit. Let the darkie win this time around. We'll concentrate on curbstomping him and his policies every chance we get instead. And WE'LL still come off looking like we were economically and fiscally sound! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!111!!!ELEVEN"

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.

JPF_

The American people uprising over its government will most likely happen in my child's lifetime, not mine.

Something has to change.....this cannot continue to go on. But then again nothing has ever meant to last forever. Players come, players go......game stays the same.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPF_ View Post
The American people uprising over its government will most likely happen in my child's lifetime, not mine.

Something has to change.....this cannot continue to go on. But then again nothing has ever meant to last forever. Players come, players go......game stays the same.

History repeats itself. Great empires outstretch their resources driven by greed for money and power.

IMO Texas should secede, as should FL and CA etc. Without the collective tax money the feds wouldn't be able to throw their weight aimlessly around the globe. Pretty sure that was the idea behind having states in the first place - which can unite for a common cause like some empire trying to throw their weight around over here (ie, UK, Germany, USSR) - except now we have nothing to fear but ourselves as we have become that evil empire we always feared.

SemperFly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
it's got santorum leaking out of it.

are you ever going to admit that you fucking lied, you piece of shit?

5ive

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
History repeats itself. Great empires outstretch their resources driven by greed for money and power.

IMO Texas should secede, as should FL and CA etc. Without the collective tax money the feds wouldn't be able to throw their weight aimlessly around the globe. Pretty sure that was the idea behind having states in the first place - which can unite for a common cause like some empire trying to throw their weight around over here (ie, UK, Germany, USSR) - except now we have nothing to fear but ourselves as we have become that evil empire we always feared.

we'd be better off without Texas and Florida. I like CA though . Nice weather, at the very least
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective

[H]ard|On

The republic of California, the republic of Texas... all sound good to me. We'd have legal weed, they'd have legal drunk driving or something

Hell TX actually WAS their own country for like 2 years before they were annexed.

joemama

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
The republic of California, the republic of Texas... all sound good to me. We'd have legal weed, they'd have legal drunk driving or something

Hell TX actually WAS their own country for like 2 years before they were annexed.
Not really annexed, but joined the union as the 28th state. Texas has been under 6 flags since the beginning...Spain, France, Mexico, Texas Republic, Confederacy and then finally the U.S. My earliest ancestors here arrived a few months after Texas gained independence from Mexico and was a new Republic..

edit- during the Confederacy, the flag was different from what you normally think of as the Confederate flag....looked more like the U.S. flag with the stars in a circle.

._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

joemama

Oh btw...Texas was a Republic for 10 years..not 2. And we also had our own Army and Navy.

._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v