General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Interesting read, this thread references ry_goody's prior persona, turd_sculptor. He had rather logical posts, posting like a normal human back then. Then sometime in 2007, he became ry_goody, and his posts were buttfucking retarded. The admitted reason? That's when he began taking LSD.

http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=836565&page=11

does anyone have his moronic term paper "Analogues of Hexality"? Seems that it's been deleted from Scribd

Really, this brain structure of mine you see in effect, its existence is more the result of programming than anything else.

You may think weirdly abstracted logic that is purely justified and reliant on its own internal fabricated structure is a completely useless brain ability to have, but I will tell you there is one place where such a brain structure gives you an incredible advantage, and that is in programming.

I actually used to think that people who had LSD I could more easily get along with and communicate with. But after getting some more life experience, and meeting way way more people, I have discovered that the real switch between the way I think and your supposed 'normal' way of thinking is whether or not you have an extremely high innate aptitude for programming.

Programmers are completely comfortable and intrigued by the creation of purely imaginary logical systems, and then analyzing them and tweaking them. And as programmers, I find we like this to do this with everything as we have come to discover that if making money is your objective in life, then this is actually the single most valuable brain skill to have right now. So whereas most people when they see someone using their brain in such a manner think it's retarded, this is only because they don't have the experience to see that the way I am using my brain to produce theoretical philsophical ideas is actually the same way one would use your brain to program, and that I am actually demonstrating to you a more valuable way to use your brain. So when I go off into pure logical internal abstraction and most people think wtf, what is in any of that connected to, why would you even run your brain like that? I find people who are very good programmers have a much greater tendency to just go right into it with me and follow suit with me.

I also don't think it's a coincidence that I have discovered more people pronounce love of LSD in the world of proffesional programmers than I have anywhere else. There is some relation between psychedellics, the brain state they produce, and programmers. Not that I could put my finger exactly on it...

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by tegandje View Post
BORKED

this guy is a huge dork

but brings up the interesting relation between white and grey matter

it makes me wonder if the same is true for highly creative people, if they have more white than grey matter

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
Really, this brain structure of mine you see in effect, its existence is more the result of programming than anything else.

Because it makes me delusional.

FTFY

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet

Quote:

You may think weirdly abstracted logic that is purely justified and reliant on its own internal fabricated structure is a completely useless brain ability to have, but I will tell you there is one place where such a brain structure gives you an incredible advantage, and that is in programming.

I actually used to think that people who had LSD I could more easily get along with and communicate with. But after getting some more life experience, and meeting way way more people, I have discovered that the real switch between the way I think and your supposed 'normal' way of thinking is whether or not you have an extremely high innate aptitude for programming.

Programmers are completely comfortable and intrigued by the creation of purely imaginary logical systems, and then analyzing them and tweaking them. And as programmers, I find we like this to do this with everything as we have come to discover that if making money is your objective in life, then this is actually the single most valuable brain skill to have right now. So whereas most people when they see someone using their brain in such a manner think it's retarded, this is only because they don't have the experience to see that the way I am using my brain to produce theoretical philsophical ideas is actually the same way one would use your brain to program, and that I am actually demonstrating to you a more valuable way to use your brain. So when I go off into pure logical internal abstraction and most people think wtf, what is in any of that connected to, why would you even run your brain like that? I find people who are very good programmers have a much greater tendency to just go right into it with me and follow suit with me.

I also don't think it's a coincidence that I have discovered more people pronounce love of LSD in the world of proffesional programmers than I have anywhere else. There is some relation between psychedellics, the brain state they produce, and programmers. Not that I could put my finger exactly on it...

your brain is just an illusion created by your thoughts.

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
your brain is just an illusion created by your thoughts.

this is true

Xcric

Quote:
this is true

but truth is just a concept created by anyone in a position of power as a device by which to control us. it doesn't exist either.

Kahnza
Screw you guys, I'm going home!

Quote:
but truth is just a concept created by anyone in a position of power as a device by which to control us. it doesn't exist either.

OMG nothing exists!

Xcric

NOT EVEN THIS THREAD!

dio

Quote:

this is true as well

all spoken concepts of truth are essentially a scam or means of mind control

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahnza View Post
OMG nothing exists!

its funny you still associate this realization with having to kill yourself

while the dissemination of maya in a hindu culture is associate with enlightenment, in christian/catholic culture the dissemination of maya (the illusion) is associated with the end and death

it is very christian/catholic of you to associate that with death, I'd really urge you to scrape the residue of that nonsense out of your brain

Kahnza

Quote:
its funny you still associate this realization with having to kill yourself

while the dissemination of maya in a hindu culture is associate with enlightenment, in christian/catholic culture the dissemination of maya (the illusion) is associated with the end and death

it is very christian/catholic of you to associate that with death, I'd really urge you to scrape the residue of that nonsense out of your brain

I'm an atheist you fuckwit.

Also,

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahnza View Post
I'm an atheist you fuckwit.

Also,

so you have begun to say "I dont believe in god' instead of "I believe in god", but the residual underlying philosophical frameworks of the religion are still imprinted in your unconscious mind

Kahnza

Quote:
so you have begun to say "I dont believe in god' instead of "I believe in god", but the residual underlying philosophical frameworks of the religion are still imprinted in your unconscious mind

Of course they are. I was forced to go to church as a child.

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Interesting read, this thread references ry_goody's prior persona, turd_sculptor. He had rather logical posts, posting like a normal human back then. Then sometime in 2007, he became ry_goody, and his posts were buttfucking retarded. The admitted reason? That's when he began taking LSD.

http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=836565&page=11

does anyone have his moronic term paper "Analogues of Hexality"? Seems that it's been deleted from Scribd

Ive always been scared of LSD. One of my friends told me after trying it that there are some things your brain shouldn't experience

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Ive always been scared of LSD. One of my friends told me after trying it that there are some things your brain shouldn't experience

that too is very christian/catholic

the notion that something is too 'high' and you must let certain others (priests or clergy) go there and commune, then bring the knowledge back to you, this is an imprint from christianity/catholicism

if you go to eastern traditions like kriya yoga for example, the very objective is to personally experience and percieve the highest form, however you currently understand that

Of course some people still trapped in unconcious western religious metaprogramming may now percieve you as 'off', but this is nothing new. The catholics thought the yogis and buddhist monks were fucked spawns of satan 200 years ago, they thought shamans were evil witches and demons. This continuation still goes on today where catholic/christian metaprogramming produces the perceptual response of 'oddity' when viewing those who have completely seperated from all residual christian/catholic/western metaprogramming and have taken it upon themselves to directly understand our source either through spiritual/meditational technique or plants/chemicals.

It makes me sad to see such a great push for ATHEISM today, but so many atheists still appear to me like they are running on western/catholic/christian philosophical frameworks. But it does appear this is oh so slowly changing. Maybe a few more generations and the residue of catholicism/christianity will be out of western society entirely and the snowball of energy crowley sparked nearly 100 years ago called 'the great work' will ultimately be completed. Humanity will attain unity of liberation and direct perception of the eternal truth.

In short, don't live your life by fear. A plant does not grow towards the light because it fears darkness.