General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
I sympathize with street prophets alot. If it weren't for my addiction to technology, and thus highly advanced skills in technology, and thus my ability to very easily make a good amount of money, I would probably be on the streets, because nothing else would hold my attention in this culture intensely enough for me to stay here otherwise. I was most certainly a wandering storyteller / shaman type figure in past lives.

also, you are not your imprints, detroying your imprints is not destroying yourself. Your identitiy is much more than just the happenstance of your past circumstances.

if you're not your imprints maybe you shouldn't make claims like that if it weren't for your technological addiction you would be on the streets...

...you fucktard.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 07-02-2012, 08:58 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#91  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
this is in essense true, it is all dust in the wind

however all observations do hone and refine the presence of yourself that does truly exist

transient and forgettable, but never without purpose

but you don't truly exist. you can't prove that you exist. so how can you actually exist.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 07-02-2012, 08:59 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#92  

dio
 
dio's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
or do i know? knowing is just a construct of societal norms further enforced by the status quo which is just an abstract concept fabricated by the human mind to give itself some manner of cohesion in the physical realm.

of course thats not dismiss the pertinence of anchoring the collective concioussness in the physical realm, even though it may be painful, as it will ultimately cause the physical manifestation to fizzle up into some form transcendent metamorphosis which will be highly beautiful and novel
Old 07-02-2012, 09:02 PM dio is offline  
Reply With Quote
#93  

dio
 
dio's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
if you're not your imprints maybe you shouldn't make claims like that if it weren't for your technological addiction you would be on the streets...

...you fucktard.

im not my technology addiction either, its just my current place in maya
Old 07-02-2012, 09:03 PM dio is offline  
Reply With Quote
#94  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
of course thats not dismiss the pertinence of anchoring the collective concioussness in the physical realm, even though it may be painful, as it will ultimately cause the physical manifestation to fizzle up into some form transcendent metamorphosis which will be highly beautiful and novel

we only anchor our consciousness in the physical realm because its expected by society, especially by those in power, were we to truly let go ourselves there would be no stopping our conscious thought, we would no longer be bound to these fleshy bodies and all things in both time and space would become possible.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 07-02-2012, 09:04 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#95  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
im not my technology addiction either, its just my current place in maya

then don't say you're addicted to technology maybe.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 07-02-2012, 09:05 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#96  

dio
 
dio's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
but you don't truly exist. you can't prove that you exist. so how can you actually exist.

to state what truly exists would be inherently wrong because what truly exists would not be my words or metaphors
Old 07-02-2012, 09:05 PM dio is offline  
Reply With Quote
#97  

dio
 
dio's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
we only anchor our consciousness in the physical realm because its expected by society, especially by those in power, were we to truly let go ourselves there would be no stopping our conscious thought, we would no longer be bound to these fleshy bodies and all things in both time and space would become possible.

I disagree completely. We anchor here because its perplexingly beautiful, then many ultimately forget that because of societal expectations.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:06 PM dio is offline  
Reply With Quote
#98  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
to state what truly exists would be inherently wrong because what truly exists would not be my words or metaphors

you're just a modality of your own conscious thought. you exist no more than history exists. its only so long as you think you exist, that you do. the moment you stop you will cease, much like history and the observable world around you.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 07-02-2012, 09:07 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#99  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
I disagree completely. We anchor here because its perplexingly beautiful, then many ultimately forget that because of societal expectations.

but there is no such thing as beauty. beauty is a concept thats been constructed by those that would have us believe in it.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 07-02-2012, 09:08 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#100  

dio
 
dio's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
but there is no such thing as beauty. beauty is a concept thats been constructed by those that would have us believe in it.

in some contexts, yes
Old 07-02-2012, 09:11 PM dio is offline  
Reply With Quote
#101  

dio
 
dio's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
you're just a modality of your own conscious thought. you exist no more than history exists. its only so long as you think you exist, that you do. the moment you stop you will cease, much like history and the observable world around you.

this is entirely dependent upon what you refer to with the word 'you'

under some contexts of 'you', yes this is true
however other contexts, this is not true in the slightest
Old 07-02-2012, 09:13 PM dio is offline  
Reply With Quote
#102  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
in some contexts, yes

contexts are just a means of control.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 07-02-2012, 09:13 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#103  

aoeoae
 
aoeoae's Avatar
 
just a really gay thread
Old 07-02-2012, 09:17 PM aoeoae is offline  
Reply With Quote
#104  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aoeoae View Post
just a really gay thread

that doesn't make the name jarvis at all.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 07-02-2012, 09:25 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#105  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:04 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.