General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
he has the right idea of the removal of ego from perception of the world, but is ultimately missing the central point of it

but there is no point.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Ry goody

why do you insist in being always wrong?

Related Words for : fraud
fake, faker, imposter, impostor, pretender

char·la·tan
   [shahr-luh-tn] Show IPA
noun
a person who pretends or claims to have more knowledge or skill than he or she possesses; quack.

[C17: from French, from Italian ciarlatano, from ciarlare to chatter]

Synonyms
impostor, mountebank, fraud, fake, phony.

po·et   [poh-it] Show IPA
noun
a person who composes poetry.
a person who has the gift of poetic thought, imagination, and creation, together with eloquence of expression.

phi·los·o·pher   [fi-los-uh-fer] Show IPA
noun
a person who offers views or theories on profound questions in ethics, metaphysics, logic, and other related fields.
a person who is deeply versed in philosophy.
a person who establishes the central ideas of some movement, cult, etc.
a person who regulates his or her life, actions, judgments, utterances, etc., by the light of philosophy or reason.
a person who is rationally or sensibly calm, especially under trying circumstances.

I bet you and Vendetta think Robert Plant is a fraud for declaring some nonsense about knowing about a stairway to heaven.

The lengths you go in your misunderstanding and misconstruing of what I say really represents such a low reading level comprehension on your part I really can't image how you guys even made it through higher level education. I mean what did you graduate in again? Business administration?

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
but there is no point.

exactly my case in point

this is where we part

there is a point

the point is what always has been and always will be

Xcric

Quote:
exactly my case in point

this is where we part

there is a point

the point is what always has been and always will be

which is nothing... but nothing is something so then in essence there must be a point after all.

Xcric

fucking christ you're an idiot.

dio

Quote:
which is nothing... but nothing is something so then in essence there must be a point after all.

Yes exactly...

Quote:

you come full circle but then reject it, why?
Why does the thought of true nothingness bring up that feeling in you?
what insecurity did that bring out of you?

This really eludes and intrigues me because the only thing I can think of is that the experience of the void is seen as stupid by americans because its inherently rooted in eastern meditational practices, something of which catholicism and chrisitanity would call herecy. So whenever someone of catholic or christian heritage comes across such a mental territory they almost unconciously reject it, without thought or examination, in the same manner their ancestors would once neurotically shout 'HERECTIC' and 'JESUS SAVES' without any reason or further contemplation.

The other thing that comes to mind is the church would imprint in you the notion that you absolutely need the church, and there is something wrong with you if you dont have it. So the experience of the void is the experience of the removal of the church and instinctually in people of christian/catholic dissent this fires off a huge red flag. As even if you at this point are extremely disattached from the church, there is sitll some residual imprints in your unconcious mind from your heritage, like a phoba from years of genetic conditioning. Like the same way people fear spiders or snakes due to years of evolutionary development of instinctually learning to avoid those things for survival, where now people just have some unfounded irrational fear of it, that produces some deep rooted, uncontrollable, neurological response to avoid it. People of christian/catholic descent have some deep rooted, uncontrollable, neurological response to denounce anything as it makes them approach the void because it has been imprinted into their genetics for so many years by the church that they mustn't do that.

I mean, do you know why your mind produces that response that it did as it nears the psychic space of the void?

or did you just not understand what you originally said and what I am actually referring to as being the point?

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

I don't think he's renouncing the void, I'm pretty sure he's just saying you're a dumbfuck.

That might be his point (I mean, the point which isn't a point).

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
noun
a person who has the gift of poetic thought, imagination, and creation, together with eloquence of expression.

noun
a person who offers views or theories on profound questions in ethics, metaphysics, logic, and other related fields.
a person who regulates his or her life, actions, judgments, utterances, etc., by the light of philosophy or reason.
a person who is rationally or sensibly calm, especially under trying circumstances.

I bet you and Vendetta think Robert Plant is a fraud for declaring some nonsense about knowing about a stairway to heaven.

The lengths you go in your misunderstanding and misconstruing of what I say really represents such a low reading level comprehension on your part I really can't image how you guys even made it through higher level education. I mean what did you graduate in again? Business administration?

You fucking moron. We would think Robert was a fraud if he "earnestly" explained what the ratio of height to depth and the composition of each step of those stairs meant about cosmic oneness.

The lengths you go to pretend to yourself that you actually have any deep perception of anything at all is sheer entertainment to the rest of us here.

Last edited by TheMorlock; 07-05-2012 at 11:49 AM..

Xcric

Quote:
Yes exactly...

you come full circle but then reject it, why?
Why does the thought of true nothingness bring up that feeling in you?
what insecurity did that bring out of you?

This really eludes and intrigues me because the only thing I can think of is that the experience of the void is seen as stupid by americans because its inherently rooted in eastern meditational practices, something of which catholicism and chrisitanity would call herecy. So whenever someone of catholic or christian heritage comes across such a mental territory they almost unconciously reject it, without thought or examination, in the same manner their ancestors would once neurotically shout 'HERECTIC' and 'JESUS SAVES' without any reason or further contemplation.

The other thing that comes to mind is the church would imprint in you the notion that you absolutely need the church, and there is something wrong with you if you dont have it. So the experience of the void is the experience of the removal of the church and instinctually in people of christian/catholic dissent this fires off a huge red flag. As even if you at this point are extremely disattached from the church, there is sitll some residual imprints in your unconcious mind from your heritage, like a phoba from years of genetic conditioning. Like the same way people fear spiders or snakes due to years of evolutionary development of instinctually learning to avoid those things for survival, where now people just have some unfounded irrational fear of it, that produces some deep rooted, uncontrollable, neurological response to avoid it. People of christian/catholic descent have some deep rooted, uncontrollable, neurological response to denounce anything as it makes them approach the void because it has been imprinted into their genetics for so many years by the church that they mustn't do that.

I mean, do you know why your mind produces that response that it did as it nears the psychic space of the void?

or did you just not understand what you originally said and what I am actually referring to as being the point?

pretty sure you're just a crazy fuck that doesn't realize how fucking crazy he is.

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

Quote:
noun

noun

That's Dr Vendetta, mother fucker

^____^

Vendetta

Quote:

I wonder if he got all excited because he thought someone else was as crazy as he is

Xcric

Quote:
pretty sure you're just a crazy fuck that doesn't realize how fucking crazy he is.

especially when you can't even realize that someone is fucking with you.

but here comes garbage about how my mind is just startng to fathom the ideas that you've been professing for years and simply needs to mature to fully understand them. or some predictable drug addled ridiculous nonsense.

Xcric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
I wonder if he got all excited because he thought someone else was as crazy as he is

his last post makes it pretty apparent he did.

i suppose i shouldn't mention that i was also drunk as fuck because he'll just say its a start to expanding the mind and i should on to harder substances to really comprehend the universe.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

are you the walrus?

Vendetta

i am the lorax