General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
he has the right idea of the removal of ego from perception of the world, but is ultimately missing the central point of it

but there is no point.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 07-04-2012, 10:00 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#121  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

dio
 
dio's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Ry goody

why do you insist in being always wrong?

Related Words for : fraud
fake, faker, imposter, impostor, pretender



char·la·tan
   [shahr-luh-tn] Show IPA
noun
a person who pretends or claims to have more knowledge or skill than he or she possesses; quack.

[C17: from French, from Italian ciarlatano, from ciarlare to chatter]

Synonyms
impostor, mountebank, fraud, fake, phony.


po·et   [poh-it] Show IPA
noun
1.
a person who composes poetry.
2.
a person who has the gift of poetic thought, imagination, and creation, together with eloquence of expression.


phi·los·o·pher   [fi-los-uh-fer] Show IPA
noun
1.
a person who offers views or theories on profound questions in ethics, metaphysics, logic, and other related fields.
2.
a person who is deeply versed in philosophy.
3.
a person who establishes the central ideas of some movement, cult, etc.
4.
a person who regulates his or her life, actions, judgments, utterances, etc., by the light of philosophy or reason.
5.
a person who is rationally or sensibly calm, especially under trying circumstances.


I bet you and Vendetta think Robert Plant is a fraud for declaring some nonsense about knowing about a stairway to heaven.

The lengths you go in your misunderstanding and misconstruing of what I say really represents such a low reading level comprehension on your part I really can't image how you guys even made it through higher level education. I mean what did you graduate in again? Business administration?
Old 07-05-2012, 12:59 AM dio is offline  
Reply With Quote
#122  

dio
 
dio's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
but there is no point.

exactly my case in point

this is where we part

there is a point

the point is what always has been and always will be
Old 07-05-2012, 01:00 AM dio is offline  
Reply With Quote
#123  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
exactly my case in point

this is where we part

there is a point

the point is what always has been and always will be

which is nothing... but nothing is something so then in essence there must be a point after all.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 07-05-2012, 01:10 AM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#124  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
fucking christ you're an idiot.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 07-05-2012, 01:11 AM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#125  

dio
 
dio's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
which is nothing... but nothing is something so then in essence there must be a point after all.

Yes exactly...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
fucking christ you're an idiot.


you come full circle but then reject it, why?
Why does the thought of true nothingness bring up that feeling in you?
what insecurity did that bring out of you?

This really eludes and intrigues me because the only thing I can think of is that the experience of the void is seen as stupid by americans because its inherently rooted in eastern meditational practices, something of which catholicism and chrisitanity would call herecy. So whenever someone of catholic or christian heritage comes across such a mental territory they almost unconciously reject it, without thought or examination, in the same manner their ancestors would once neurotically shout 'HERECTIC' and 'JESUS SAVES' without any reason or further contemplation.

The other thing that comes to mind is the church would imprint in you the notion that you absolutely need the church, and there is something wrong with you if you dont have it. So the experience of the void is the experience of the removal of the church and instinctually in people of christian/catholic dissent this fires off a huge red flag. As even if you at this point are extremely disattached from the church, there is sitll some residual imprints in your unconcious mind from your heritage, like a phoba from years of genetic conditioning. Like the same way people fear spiders or snakes due to years of evolutionary development of instinctually learning to avoid those things for survival, where now people just have some unfounded irrational fear of it, that produces some deep rooted, uncontrollable, neurological response to avoid it. People of christian/catholic descent have some deep rooted, uncontrollable, neurological response to denounce anything as it makes them approach the void because it has been imprinted into their genetics for so many years by the church that they mustn't do that.

I mean, do you know why your mind produces that response that it did as it nears the psychic space of the void?

or did you just not understand what you originally said and what I am actually referring to as being the point?
Old 07-05-2012, 10:05 AM dio is offline  
Reply With Quote
#126  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
I don't think he's renouncing the void, I'm pretty sure he's just saying you're a dumbfuck.


That might be his point (I mean, the point which isn't a point).
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 07-05-2012, 10:40 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#127  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
po·et   [poh-it] Show IPA
noun
1.
a person who composes poetry.
2.
a person who has the gift of poetic thought, imagination, and creation, together with eloquence of expression.


phi·los·o·pher   [fi-los-uh-fer] Show IPA
noun
1.
a person who offers views or theories on profound questions in ethics, metaphysics, logic, and other related fields.
2.
a person who is deeply versed in philosophy.
3.
a person who establishes the central ideas of some movement, cult, etc.
4.
a person who regulates his or her life, actions, judgments, utterances, etc., by the light of philosophy or reason.
5.
a person who is rationally or sensibly calm, especially under trying circumstances.


I bet you and Vendetta think Robert Plant is a fraud for declaring some nonsense about knowing about a stairway to heaven.

The lengths you go in your misunderstanding and misconstruing of what I say really represents such a low reading level comprehension on your part I really can't image how you guys even made it through higher level education. I mean what did you graduate in again? Business administration?

You fucking moron. We would think Robert was a fraud if he "earnestly" explained what the ratio of height to depth and the composition of each step of those stairs meant about cosmic oneness.


The lengths you go to pretend to yourself that you actually have any deep perception of anything at all is sheer entertainment to the rest of us here.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323

Last edited by TheMorlock; 07-05-2012 at 11:49 AM..
Old 07-05-2012, 11:44 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#128  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
Yes exactly...





you come full circle but then reject it, why?
Why does the thought of true nothingness bring up that feeling in you?
what insecurity did that bring out of you?

This really eludes and intrigues me because the only thing I can think of is that the experience of the void is seen as stupid by americans because its inherently rooted in eastern meditational practices, something of which catholicism and chrisitanity would call herecy. So whenever someone of catholic or christian heritage comes across such a mental territory they almost unconciously reject it, without thought or examination, in the same manner their ancestors would once neurotically shout 'HERECTIC' and 'JESUS SAVES' without any reason or further contemplation.

The other thing that comes to mind is the church would imprint in you the notion that you absolutely need the church, and there is something wrong with you if you dont have it. So the experience of the void is the experience of the removal of the church and instinctually in people of christian/catholic dissent this fires off a huge red flag. As even if you at this point are extremely disattached from the church, there is sitll some residual imprints in your unconcious mind from your heritage, like a phoba from years of genetic conditioning. Like the same way people fear spiders or snakes due to years of evolutionary development of instinctually learning to avoid those things for survival, where now people just have some unfounded irrational fear of it, that produces some deep rooted, uncontrollable, neurological response to avoid it. People of christian/catholic descent have some deep rooted, uncontrollable, neurological response to denounce anything as it makes them approach the void because it has been imprinted into their genetics for so many years by the church that they mustn't do that.

I mean, do you know why your mind produces that response that it did as it nears the psychic space of the void?

or did you just not understand what you originally said and what I am actually referring to as being the point?

pretty sure you're just a crazy fuck that doesn't realize how fucking crazy he is.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 07-05-2012, 11:45 AM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#129  

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you
 
Vendetta's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
po·et   [poh-it] Show IPA
noun
1.
a person who composes poetry.
2.
a person who has the gift of poetic thought, imagination, and creation, together with eloquence of expression.


phi·los·o·pher   [fi-los-uh-fer] Show IPA
noun
1.
a person who offers views or theories on profound questions in ethics, metaphysics, logic, and other related fields.
2.
a person who is deeply versed in philosophy.
3.
a person who establishes the central ideas of some movement, cult, etc.
4.
a person who regulates his or her life, actions, judgments, utterances, etc., by the light of philosophy or reason.
5.
a person who is rationally or sensibly calm, especially under trying circumstances.


I bet you and Vendetta think Robert Plant is a fraud for declaring some nonsense about knowing about a stairway to heaven.

The lengths you go in your misunderstanding and misconstruing of what I say really represents such a low reading level comprehension on your part I really can't image how you guys even made it through higher level education. I mean what did you graduate in again? Business administration?

That's Dr Vendetta, mother fucker





^____^
Old 07-05-2012, 12:47 PM Vendetta is offline  
Reply With Quote
#130  

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you
 
Vendetta's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
fucking christ you're an idiot.

I wonder if he got all excited because he thought someone else was as crazy as he is
Old 07-05-2012, 12:48 PM Vendetta is offline  
Reply With Quote
#131  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
pretty sure you're just a crazy fuck that doesn't realize how fucking crazy he is.

especially when you can't even realize that someone is fucking with you.

but here comes garbage about how my mind is just startng to fathom the ideas that you've been professing for years and simply needs to mature to fully understand them. or some predictable drug addled ridiculous nonsense.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 07-05-2012, 12:49 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#132  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
I wonder if he got all excited because he thought someone else was as crazy as he is

his last post makes it pretty apparent he did.

i suppose i shouldn't mention that i was also drunk as fuck because he'll just say its a start to expanding the mind and i should on to harder substances to really comprehend the universe.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 07-05-2012, 12:50 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#133  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
are you the walrus?
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 07-05-2012, 12:51 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#134  

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you
 
Vendetta's Avatar
 
i am the lorax
Old 07-05-2012, 12:58 PM Vendetta is offline  
Reply With Quote
#135  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:49 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.