General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Maybe in your neighborhood it is, but until the rest of the country starts selling weed in the thousands of convenience stores, supermarkets and liquor stores and restaurants/bars across the country...and every other household has an unlocked weed cabinet, that statement is just your personal opinion.

You really that naive?
You can buy pot 24 7 any day of the week at any age.

you can buy alcohol weekdays till 9 for hard liquor and untill 2 am for beer. weekends till 6 for hard liquor ID required.

As for your other . Yes I know more people that smoke weed than smoke cigs.

Deal with it.

And yes of course every parent that smoke weed keeps it in a wall safe with a biometric lock.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
So you're in favor of largely uncontrolled distribution just like alcohol/tobacco...right? If not then how would it be done other than government run dispensaries..

"largely uncontrolled distribution"?

If it isn't "controlled distribution" in relation to alcohol or tobacco, it's illegal distribution. Seriously, you're kind of arguing that legal distribution isn't a good idea because with legal distribution you'll also have illegal distribution

it's pretty bizarre

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
"largely uncontrolled distribution"?

If it isn't "controlled distribution" in relation to alcohol or tobacco, it's illegal distribution. Seriously, you're kind of arguing that legal distribution isn't a good idea because with legal distribution you'll also have illegal distribution

it's pretty bizarre
I don't know how it works in your part of the world, but over here convenience store clerks (think 7-11 and every variation of that) are all that stands between you and a case of beer and all the smokes you can possibly light.. Sure they can get fined for selling to minors, but it still happens all the time.

That's what I was talking about when I said largely uncontrolled. (not the same as just "uncontrolled" for non-English speakers)

If you really want to jump in here with all the other retards that joined in late, do yourself a favor and read ALL my posts....and then if you want to debate any of that I'll bite.

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
I don't know how it works in your part of the world, but over here convenience store clerks (think 7-11 and every variation of that) are all that stands between you and a case of beer and all the smokes you can possibly light.. Sure they can get fined for selling to minors, but it still happens all the time.

That's what I was talking about when I said largely uncontrolled. (not the same as just "uncontrolled" for non-English speakers)

If you really want to jump in here with all the other retards that joined in late, do yourself a favor and read ALL my posts....and then if you want to debate any of that I'll bite.

but the original post really did summarize what you are saying, and now you just repeated it

it certainly isn't an argument against prohibited distribution if you flat out state there is unprohibited distribution regardless

it's just repeating the obvious in a bizarre manner

joemama

Quote:
but the original post really did summarize what you are saying, and now you just repeated it

it certainly isn't an argument against prohibited distribution if you flat out state there is unprohibited distribution regardless

it's just repeating the obvious in a bizarre manner
Once again in English? I don't know what the hell you are trying to say..

._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Straw Man
RuHo

controlled distribution is controlled distribution, and uncontrolled distribution isn't an argument against controlled distribution

not really said in an incoherent manner either, the only thing incoherent is your argument

joemama

Quote:
controlled distribution is controlled distribution, and uncontrolled distribution isn't an argument against controlled distribution

not really said in an incoherent manner either, the only thing incoherent is your argument
If by "controlled distribution" you mean telling a minimum wage employee "look dude, I know you barely made it through high school and dropped out after one month of community college, but can you do a brotha a solid and not sell certain shit to minors? If ya get caught we'll fire yo ass and then we gotta pay a fine...ya dig?"

If in your mind that's just as controlled as a government drug dispensary which would likely be staffed by medical professionals and have armed guards on the premises...I don't know how to explain it to you better without using your own gibberish Scandinavian language.

._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Straw Man
RuHo

"let's not distribute X legally because it's kind of hard and someone won't abide to the rules"

yes, that is exactly what you're saying, just like stated in the first post

it's bizarre

have a nice day

joemama

Ok, for any other idiot that wants to join in the thread late without reading posts that were made yesterday....lemme summarize:

Things I am FOR
1. decriminalizing small amounts for personal use
2. eventual legalization of some drugs (done in a sane manner)
3. police departments and profit prisons finding other ways to occupy their time and raise funds.

What I am AGAINST
1. Using a John Stewart style soundbite to oversimplify the issue

HAY GUYS YOU KNOW HOW WE CAN SAVE LOTS OF MONIES AND END THE DRUG PROBLEM? LEGALIZE DURGS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!1 Of course you need to say it in a less retarded way, and don't forget the snarky stare into the camera lens as a finisher.

Btw, I still haven't seen anyone propose a good alternative to either distributing legal drugs the same way as alcohol/tobacco, or government run dispensaries. Are you guys saying we should just keep the current distribution channels for illegal drugs and just tell the cops to look the other way?

._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

joemama

Quote:
"let's not distribute X legally because it's kind of hard and someone won't abide to the rules"

yes, that is exactly what you're saying, just like stated in the first post

it's bizarre

have a nice day
The only thing bizarre is your thought processes...or lack thereof. I have no fucking clue what you are trying to argue..

._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Kahnza
Screw you guys, I'm going home!

Its nice to see Darkhelmet can come into a pit thread with legitimate discussion, shit all over it, and get away with it.

aoeoae

can you fix the skully problem

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Ok, for any other idiot that wants to join in the thread late without reading posts that were made yesterday....lemme summarize:

Things I am FOR
1. decriminalizing small amounts for personal use
2. eventual legalization of some drugs (done in a sane manner)
3. police departments and profit prisons finding other ways to occupy their time and raise funds.

What I am AGAINST
1. Using a John Stewart style soundbite to oversimplify the issue

HAY GUYS YOU KNOW HOW WE CAN SAVE LOTS OF MONIES AND END THE DRUG PROBLEM? LEGALIZE DURGS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!1 Of course you need to say it in a less retarded way, and don't forget the snarky stare into the camera lens as a finisher.

Btw, I still haven't seen anyone propose a good alternative to either distributing legal drugs the same way as alcohol/tobacco, or government run dispensaries. Are you guys saying we should just keep the current distribution channels for illegal drugs and just tell the cops to look the other way?

Agreed, would save a lot of money. As for distribution chanels CVS/Wallgreens + ID? I mean it's a DRUG store, right For weed alone they have dispensaries for medical card holders and that seems to be working okay... except they tend to get raided by feds.

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoeoae View Post
can you fix the skully problem

joemama

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Agreed, would save a lot of money. As for distribution chanels CVS/Wallgreens + ID? I mean it's a DRUG store, right For weed alone they have dispensaries for medical card holders and that seems to be working okay... except they tend to get raided by feds.
Yeah, the problem with that is when you start talking about dispensing things like coke, heroin, meth etc...I don't think you'll be able to pick up your stash at the pharmacy window and take it home with you, and I also don't think Walgreens/CVS or any other place like that is really going to want junkies hanging out in the back waiting for their "prescription"

I don't think there's any way around a specialized dispensary (complete with doctors, nurses, security personnel) when you start talking about legalizing what is considered the "hard stuff". And once the government takes on the responsibility of dispensing drugs, government controlled rehab centers will have to be part of the deal....and then there's the issue that nobody will want either of these facilities in their neighborhood. (except for the people who plan on being regular clients)

._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v