General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's raging erection View Post
I actually wouldn't vote for a candidate with dual citizenship based on the potential conflict of interest.

"Is this mother fucker going to support America or Uzbekistan? And we let this asshole have the button? Fuck. At least this isn't the first retarded president we put in office."
Like I said earlier, if I felt a candidate was the best choice overall I wouldn't let dual citizenship stand in the way of my vote. It is possible for someone to have a dual, but no real connection to one country or the other....such as being born in one country and moving to the country they consider home at a very young age. However, if a candidate obtained their dual after they were older I might question their loyalty/motives..

I also think that someone born in another country who obtained their American citizenship (while giving up citizenship of their birth country) and has lived here for at least 25 years should get a fair shot at the Presidency. Sometimes those types of people are more "American" than natural born citizens..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's raging erection View Post
I actually wouldn't vote for a candidate with dual citizenship based on the potential conflict of interest.

"Is this mother fucker going to support America or Uzbekistan? And we let this asshole have the button? Fuck. At least this isn't the first retarded president we put in office."

Well if his Dual Cit was from Uzbekistan then yea I wouldn't vote for him either

Chalk that one up into the Israel category. However any country with better economic and social indicators is fine by me (better than US, which isn't hard to do these days)

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

omg l loll ololll obogno is kenyan