General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
Romney's prolly gonna lose

who do you want to run in 2016
Condi! Condi! Condi!

I really have no idea, but I'm quickly losing faith that quality people really want the Presidency these days. Sure you stamp your name on history and theoretically hold more power than anyone else in the world...but the corporate world pays a lot better, and is eleventeen hundred times less stressful.
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 08-31-2012, 05:09 PM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#151  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
Seriously, there is a fucking billion posts in here I can quote - yourself included - that points at exactly what was said

Gawd I can't wait till this election is over. Either way I can at least say either nobama or nobama in 4 more

Post 'em up then. I've got a post on this very fucking page saying I'm less than thrilled about various elements of Obama's performance.


Other than dumbasses/troll like Hardon, none of the "libs" here are sucking Obama's cock. He's got real significant problems, but there are so many absurd lies and awful policies coming from the Republicans that it's pretty easy to settle on supporting him instead of crossing the aisle. And you're just such a fucking idiot that it's hard to put any actual effort into decent posts, because you'll just ignore all the facts as being "biased" anyway.
Old 08-31-2012, 05:34 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#152  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Condi! Condi! Condi!

I really have no idea, but I'm quickly losing faith that quality people really want the Presidency these days. Sure you stamp your name on history and theoretically hold more power than anyone else in the world...but the corporate world pays a lot better, and is eleventeen hundred times less stressful.

Be President for eight years, leave, make $$$bank$$$.


Or you could be like Romney and be so rich that you don't give a fuck anymore.
Old 08-31-2012, 05:35 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#153  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
Seriously, there is a fucking billion posts in here I can quote - yourself included - that points at exactly what was said

Gawd I can't wait till this election is over. Either way I can at least say either nobama or nobama in 4 more

What you lack in brain power you make up with being stubborn huh
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 08-31-2012, 05:43 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#154  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRasch View Post

They never let facts get in the way before may as well be honest about it!

Love that quote. Good post.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 08-31-2012, 05:43 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#155  

Gibonius
 
Good article, describes Karl Rover at a fundraiser.
http://www.businessweek.com/printer/...ire-fundraiser

Best part is detailing the strategy behind how they're going to attack Obama. It is exactly the sort of shit someonesbrainsurgeryvictim and his ilk are pushing. Funny how reliably that stuff filters out into the general conversation. Drones indeed.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:54 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#156  

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Condi! Condi! Condi!

I really have no idea, but I'm quickly losing faith that quality people really want the Presidency these days. Sure you stamp your name on history and theoretically hold more power than anyone else in the world...but the corporate world pays a lot better, and is eleventeen hundred times less stressful.

Condi would be a nice change of pace
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 08-31-2012, 08:06 PM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#157  

s0me0nesmind1
 
s0me0nesmind1's Avatar
 
facts are just like data: They can be skewed for whatever you are trying to say. And by god it's election year and you 'tards sit here and prance around like only republicans are pathetic enough to do that

Quit kidding yourselves kiddies.
__________________
8e12bfe909ef9fcfaa2d400a638d4801 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╚═╝
Old 08-31-2012, 08:17 PM s0me0nesmind1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#158  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
facts are just like data: They can be skewed for whatever you are trying to say. And by god it's election year and you 'tards sit here and prance around like only republicans are pathetic enough to do that

Quit kidding yourselves kiddies.

How can I sit and prance at the same time
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 08-31-2012, 08:19 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#159  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
facts are just like data: They can be skewed for whatever you are trying to say. And by god it's election year and you 'tards sit here and prance around like only republicans are pathetic enough to do that

Quit kidding yourselves kiddies.

You really are a perfect little drone, aren't you?

"Facts are meaningless."
Old 08-31-2012, 08:21 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#160  

s0me0nesmind1
 
s0me0nesmind1's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
You really are a perfect little drone, aren't you?

"Facts are meaningless."

Nice quotation that doesn't exist in my post

I said facts and data can be skewed I know thats tough for liberal tards that take my order at restaurants, but c'mon man - dictionaries aren't too hard to find.
__________________
8e12bfe909ef9fcfaa2d400a638d4801 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╚═╝
Old 08-31-2012, 08:23 PM s0me0nesmind1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#161  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
Nice quotation that doesn't exist in my post

I said facts and data can be skewed I know thats tough for liberal tards that take my order at restaurants, but c'mon man - dictionaries aren't too hard to find.


You are such a 1% baller.

Do you have to ask permission before you have friends over?
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 08-31-2012, 08:24 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#162  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
facts are just like data: They can be skewed for whatever you are trying to say. And by god it's election year and you 'tards sit here and prance around like only republicans are pathetic enough to do that

Quit kidding yourselves kiddies.

__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 08-31-2012, 08:30 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#163  

s0me0nesmind1
 
s0me0nesmind1's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
You are such a 1% baller.

Do you have to ask permission before you have friends over?

Hurr I'm a durr.
__________________
8e12bfe909ef9fcfaa2d400a638d4801 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╚═╝
Old 08-31-2012, 08:34 PM s0me0nesmind1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#164  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
Nice quotation that doesn't exist in my post :confused:

I said facts and data can be skewed I know thats tough for liberal tards that take my order at restaurants, but c'mon man - dictionaries aren't too hard to find.

Dude you're not even reading the facts anymore, just denying them straight up. Has nothing to do with "skewing", you just don't want information that might show that your stupid fucking drone views are wrong. Wasn't a quote, just a simple summary of your idiocy.

Your script of late:
<presented with facts that prove you're wrong>
Source is obviously liberal, because it disagrees with me
Impugn validity of source, because it's liberal
Disregard facts
Repeated retarded bullshit unhindered by disconnect from reality


Oh, and I'm waiting for all those posts of me saying Obama is perfect and wonderful and awesome and rainbows shoot out of his arse. Come on, you said you had them, where are they? (damn facts getting in the way again)
Old 08-31-2012, 09:37 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#165  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:45 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.