General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
tegandje
LOOK AT ME, IM A FUCKIN HIPSTER
 
tegandje's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
You are such a 1% baller.

Do you have to ask permission before you have friends over?


No.
He isn't a 1%'er. He is an idiot who sympathizes with the plight of the truly wealthy.
__________________
b35b36db324a18b072d431f4fbb833d1 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:17 PM tegandje is offline  
Reply With Quote
#166  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Dude you're not even reading the facts anymore, just denying them straight up. Has nothing to do with "skewing", you just don't want information that might show that your stupid fucking drone views are wrong. Wasn't a quote, just a simple summary of your idiocy.

Your script of late:
<presented with facts that prove you're wrong>
Source is obviously liberal, because it disagrees with me
Impugn validity of source, because it's liberal
Disregard facts
Repeated retarded unhindered by disconnect from reality


Oh, and I'm waiting for all those posts of me saying Obama is perfect and wonderful and awesome and rainbows shoot out of his arse. Come on, you said you had them, where are they? (damn facts getting in the way again)

Someone has to believe that Jesus rode on dinosaurs, dude.

He's never going to see defending Obama from unrealistic untrue accusations as anything more than lockstep solidarity with him because he does not seem to understand the fundamental honor of truth above all else.

You want to criticize obama, great, there's lots of valid points you could actually make reasoned arguments for. But if you keep coming at us with the same retarded , all you are going to get is pushback.

Even the republican strategists realize this now. Intelligent informed people can see the repeated lies and it turns them off.

shamelessly quotes your own link at you: http://www.businessweek.com/printer/...ire-fundraiser

He is obviously not in the intelligent + informed demographic.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 08-31-2012, 11:04 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#167  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Someone has to believe that Jesus rode on dinosaurs, dude.

He's never going to see defending Obama from unrealistic untrue accusations as anything more than lockstep solidarity with him because he does not seem to understand the fundamental honor of truth above all else.

You want to criticize obama, great, there's lots of valid points you could actually make reasoned arguments for. But if you keep coming at us with the same retarded bullshit, all you are going to get is pushback.

It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad. Facts are almost literally irrelevant to a huge swatch of the voting public right now. Dumbass on the last page comes in and says Obama has failed because unemployment keeps going up. Complete lie/falsehood. Gets refuted. "Liberals" calling him out on bullshit are then accused of being blind partisans defending everything Obama does.

Or if you call someone a dumb racist for calling the President a "nigger", well by God you're a blind partisan liberal assholes who can't think rationally about the issues.
Old 09-01-2012, 04:59 AM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#168  

s0me0nesmind1
 
s0me0nesmind1's Avatar
 
It's a never ending circle of I-<3-Obama-Circle-Jerk
__________________
8e12bfe909ef9fcfaa2d400a638d4801 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╚═╝
Old 09-01-2012, 07:58 AM s0me0nesmind1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#169  

CRasch
A Righteous Infliction of Retribution
 
CRasch's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
facts are just like data: They can be skewed for whatever you are trying to say. And by god it's election year and you 'tards sit here and prance around like only republicans are pathetic enough to do that

Quit kidding yourselves kiddies.
Why yes, this is why science is .
__________________
http://www.crasch.net/
Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, "I drank what?"
Old 09-01-2012, 10:03 AM CRasch is offline  
Reply With Quote
#170  

CRasch
A Righteous Infliction of Retribution
 
CRasch's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
It's a never ending circle of I-<3-Obama-Circle-Jerk
No, the republicans party has swede so far away from their original concepts that they are worse than the democrats. It explains why you don't see any former presidents or republicans that were cabinet members doing peaches at the RNC. And currently the Republican party has worst record to date in the last 20 years. Especially the tea baggers are now religious zealots instead of the fiscal Conservatives they should of been.

I hate the two party system and our electoral college. We are usually stuck voting for the party.
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


We need a better voting system
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
__________________
http://www.crasch.net/
Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, "I drank what?"
Old 09-01-2012, 10:13 AM CRasch is offline  
Reply With Quote
#171  

Patriotic Eagle
 
Patriotic Eagle's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Condi! Condi! Condi!

I really have no idea, but I'm quickly losing faith that quality people really want the Presidency these days. Sure you stamp your name on history and theoretically hold more power than anyone else in the world...but the corporate world pays a lot better, and is eleventeen hundred times less stressful.

Remember Army guy that killed a bunch of people to preserve a system of human exploitation? Or smarmy aristocrat elected based on his looks that did the same thing? Or the 2nd rate actor that did the same thing while selling out the "middle class"? Or the womanizer that followed in his predecesors footsteps (Hint: He was fairly sick on the sax)? All the Presidents have been horrible in one way or another its just more exposed in the modern media environment.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:55 PM Patriotic Eagle is offline  
Reply With Quote
#172  

Patriotic Eagle
 
Patriotic Eagle's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post

Card games are some intense shit.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:57 PM Patriotic Eagle is offline  
Reply With Quote
#173  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRasch View Post
No, the republicans party has swede so far away from their original concepts that they are worse than the democrats. It explains why you don't see any former presidents or republicans that were cabinet members doing peaches at the RNC. And currently the Republican party has worst record to date in the last 20 years. Especially the tea baggers are now religious zealots instead of the fiscal Conservatives they should of been.

I hate the two party system and our electoral college. We are usually stuck voting for the party.
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


We need a better voting system
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I agree that the EC system is

But your way is overly complicating everything. 1 man, 1 vote - pure democracy. Simple, easy.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 09-03-2012, 05:46 AM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#174  

Killer_B
 
Killer_B's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Post 'em up then. I've got a post on this very fucking page saying I'm less than thrilled about various elements of Obama's performance.


Other than dumbasses/troll like Hardon, none of the "libs" here are sucking Obama's cock. He's got real significant problems, but there are so many absurd lies and awful policies coming from the Republicans that it's pretty easy to settle on supporting him instead of crossing the aisle. And you're just such a fucking idiot that it's hard to put any actual effort into decent posts, because you'll just ignore all the facts as being "biased" anyway.

Said it before...Obama is no liberal. However, Mittens/Ryan haven't put out any real ideas that are ANYTHING DIFFERENT than what's being proposed by the current administration. The choices for SCOTUS, however, are a different matter altogether.

The rank and file GOP isn't so much to blame here. Problem is, there are fewer and fewer of them around...At least that compared to the conservatives of old. It is the group of LUNATICS that is the Tea Party that has contributed to the gridlock in Congress.

Also, it doesn't really matter who wins in November; We already have a one party system masquerading as a two party system....The new feudalistic/corporate party.
__________________
Gen[M]ay. Who needs members? We have mods.

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:04 AM Killer_B is offline  
Reply With Quote
#175  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
Remember Army guy that killed a bunch of people to preserve a system of human exploitation? Or smarmy aristocrat elected based on his looks that did the same thing? Or the 2nd rate actor that did the same thing while selling out the "middle class"? Or the womanizer that followed in his predecesors footsteps (Hint: He was fairly sick on the sax)? All the Presidents have been horrible in one way or another its just more exposed in the modern media environment.
True, but I don't expect every President/candidate to be Ghandi, (but even Ghandi would have all skeleton's exposed in our tabloid media society) but I'm just afraid that the Presidency is no longer an attractive aspiration for our best and brightest...just men/women with a powerful circle of friends and a large ego.

Incidentally, most uber-liberals won't admit it....but the Republican party has the best chance to be the first to put a true African-American (in the sense we use the term) and woman in the White House..
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 09-03-2012, 02:57 PM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#176  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Incidentally, most uber-liberals won't admit it....but the Republican party has the best chance to be the first to put a true African-American (in the sense we use the term) and woman in the White House..

Who, Rice and Powell? I don't think either of them want the job.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 09-03-2012, 03:31 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#177  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Post 'em up then. I've got a post on this very fucking page saying I'm less than thrilled about various elements of Obama's performance.


Other than dumbasses/troll like Hardon, none of the "libs" here are sucking Obama's cock. He's got real significant problems, but there are so many absurd lies and awful policies coming from the Republicans that it's pretty easy to settle on supporting him instead of crossing the aisle. And you're just such a fucking idiot that it's hard to put any actual effort into decent posts, because you'll just ignore all the facts as being "biased" anyway.

You state my views as your own and call me a troll.


ooookay.....
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 09-03-2012, 03:31 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#178  

CRasch
A Righteous Infliction of Retribution
 
CRasch's Avatar
 
Republican Party Platform of 1956
Sadly, people still believe that this is what the GOP is about in this new century. How has the GOP has fallen off their grassroots.
__________________
http://www.crasch.net/
Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, "I drank what?"
Old 09-04-2012, 10:47 AM CRasch is offline  
Reply With Quote
#179  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Who, Rice and Powell? I don't think either of them want the job.
I didn't watch any of the RNC, but the media was all over the fact that Condi sort of left the door open in her speech...and Powell isn't a true "African American" by the popular definition.

I'm just saying that the Republicans have the best chance of putting an African American woman in the whitehouse.
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Last edited by joemama; 09-04-2012 at 11:11 AM..
Old 09-04-2012, 11:03 AM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#180  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:42 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.