Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
You make some really bad threads bro.

Okay sure.

Do you? Do you make any threads? My threads rack up thousands of views bad or not.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
So we should listen to someone equating anyone who isnt obama to cancer and completely ignore anything the man hasnt been able to come through on, or has failed at, because everyone is worse?

Thats full retard.

No you missed the point. Cancer represents ideals that are bad for this country. Obama couldn't fully undo the damage from the Bush administration. Republicans are now clamoring to "take the country back" ie fix it with more cancer.

8 years versus 4 years, plus a RECORD number of filibusters - I say the argument that he didn't make USA wealthier than ever is simply retarded and doesn't prove anything about his ability to lead the country toward a better future.

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Okay sure.

Do you? Do you make any threads? My threads rack up thousands of views bad or not.

My care levels for this forum are waaaaaaaay under the level necessary to create threads.

Point was, many of your threads that are either A) retarded B) trolling. Many of your posts are not so bad, but the only examples of Obama cock-sucking anybody would find around here is when you're doing A) or B).

[H]ard|On

Quote:
My care levels for this forum are waaaaaaaay under the level necessary to create threads.

Point was, many of your threads that are either A) retarded B) trolling. Many of your posts are not so bad, but the only examples of Obama cock-sucking anybody would find around here is when you're doing A) or B).

Stop trying to say I'm the only Obama supporter that thinks modern republicans are full of shit, or whatever you're on about. They haven't got one point that doesn't contradict another. Me finding that sad/funny isn't Obama cock sucking it's realizing he's our only choice in the matter.

I know you agree but here's an example for someone like RancidPuke

-Bitch about deficit - lower taxes & start wars
-Bitch about size of government - create department of homeland security
-Bitch about government control of our lives - cry about gay lifestyle and abortions

etc

It's less about me idolizing Obama and more about a realistic outlook on the big picture. The republicans have become THE party of the megarich that uses the stupidest wedge issues to steal votes.... They claim random values as all their own - for example "family values" or "hard work" or owning a small business - clearly no democrat can raise a family, or work for a living. I love how they do that. They just take a random concept and pretend it's exclusive to them.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancidpunk666 View Post
Hey hardon I guess you can cut spending by a shit ton like this.

You know 400 dollars for an abortion one time or 400 dollars a month for each little niggggglettt babys mamma on welfare.

Guess you libs got it right, murder to cut spending

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ns_651589.html

So there you have it. I disagree that it's murder but planning a family is definitely better than finding yourself having one and having to rely on others.

You're getting the point. If Jesus hated the concept he'd come back down and say something. I think Jesus would rather have us live harmoniously. Where does the religious obsession about embryos come from anyway? Doesn't the bible also say "don't throw your seed on the ground" or something like that implying that masturbating is also not good? I don't see too many conservatives (besides Rick Perry) on a crusade to stop people from jacking off.....

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
I guess the point he's trying to make is that Obama's been repeatedly thwarted by Republicans, so voting for Republicans as a response is kind of stupid. Which I agree with, but ehhhhh...........

yeah, it was more meant to be funny than serious.

Gibonius

Its funny if you read it in the Chris Rock voice. If you read it straight it doesn't work.

Rancidpunk666

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
So there you have it. I disagree that it's murder but planning a family is definitely better than finding yourself having one and having to rely on others.

You're getting the point. If Jesus hated the concept he'd come back down and say something. I think Jesus would rather have us live harmoniously. Where does the religious obsession about embryos come from anyway? Doesn't the bible also say "don't throw your seed on the ground" or something like that implying that masturbating is also not good? I don't see too many conservatives (besides Rick Perry) on a crusade to stop people from jacking off.....

Actually I read once in a bible based booked that masturbation is ok, as long as you are not fantasizing about another person.
.......v
Grandpa Motors (GM) pussrods and leafsprings

pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancidpunk666 View Post
Actually I read once in a bible based booked that masturbation is ok, as long as you are not fantasizing about another person.

I heard a while back that the passage in the bible which talks about a man spilling his seed on the ground is not about masturbation at all. it's about pulling out, which was the method of birth control at the time.

[H]ard|On

That's the thing with the bible - there is a LOT of room for discussion. We have agreed not to run our laws based purely on it for that reason.

[H]ard|On

Also this

5ive

If you do not believe in the separation of church and state you are literally Hitler
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective

Gibonius

Literally.

pyramid

[H]ard|On

That's correct.