General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
I don't understand why liberals and democrats don't just admit that some of the things Obama has done aren't that great. Just because he's a fellow Democrat/Liberal doesn't mean he's flawless

Republicans and conservatives do the same shit with their own candidates, by the way.

What has he done that isn't right?

Not being able to do something doesn't count as doing something wrong.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

5ive

Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective

[H]ard|On

Quote:

I can debate those one by one - assassinating "US Citizens" abroad - who were they? Key question. Suddenly you don't care about their citizenship status....

Covered for shit in Guantanamo - who established Guantanamo?

Awarded 250 million to blackwater.... Chump change compared to the total war effort

"cracked down on whistle blowers" - wtf does that mean?

All the "continued Bush policy of ____" ones are the only things I agree he could have done better, but that shit isn't entirely up to him. Again not doing something isn't the same as doing something.

[H]ard|On

"Argued that the widespread use of Predator drones is a justifiable form of self-defense"

lol it is

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
I don't understand why liberals and democrats don't just admit that some of the things Obama has done aren't that great. Just because he's a fellow Democrat/Liberal doesn't mean he's flawless

Republicans and conservatives do the same shit with their own candidates, by the way.

I think he should have pushed harder for a public option but what are you gonna do when you spend 90% of a health care debate simply explaining why the mandate is not a communist government takeover of healthcare.

We never get to discuss the things he's actually done because we spend all our time defending him from the things he didn't do.

[H]ard|On

"Announced over $8 billion in loan guarantees to promote nuclear power" - Such a terrible person!!!

"Promised $30 billion in military aid to Israel over the next decade" - That's 3 normal years the way we've been doing it all along, a savings of $10 billion over a 4 year term.

"Backed off on his promise to close the prison at Guantanamo" - NOT doing something = doing something bad of course....... Never mind who opened that place up.

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet

Quote:

you must be new to politics.

pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
"Argued that the widespread use of Predator drones is a justifiable form of self-defense"

lol it is

So you would be OK with pakistan dropping helfire missiles into anytown USA because they believed there might be someone who wished to harm pakistanis living there?

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
So you would be OK with pakistan dropping helfire missiles into anytown USA because they believed there might be someone who wished to harm pakistanis living there?

Are you trying to say Obama was the first and only person to hurt civilians in the middle east?

I'm not going to dissect his approach to war, I simply condemn his lack of enthusiasm in getting out. Yes I think drones are the inevitable future of war. More importantly is trying to avoid war than nit pick over how the given country will be raped and pillaged.

pyramid

Quote:

The game we are playing with Julian Assange comes to mind. I don't know if you are aware of it but we are literally about to have Britain kidnap him for us because we couldn't get him to go to sweden so they could hand him over to us.

If we ever do get our hands on him, expect him to be quickly disappeared and never heard from again.

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
I can debate those one by one - assassinating "US Citizens" abroad - who were they? Key question. Suddenly you don't care about their citizenship status....

Covered for shit in Guantanamo - who established Guantanamo?

Awarded 250 million to blackwater.... Chump change compared to the total war effort

All the "continued Bush policy of ____" ones are the only things I agree he could have done better, but that shit isn't entirely up to him. Again not doing something isn't the same as doing something.
You are so drunk on the blue kool-aid that it's completely shut down portions of your brain. If any of that stuff applied to anyone but your boy you would be all over it and you know it..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

[H]ard|On

Well short of granting him a pardon it's not really up to Obama what happens with Assange, is it? Let's not pretend Obama is out there with a flashlight looking for him while everyone else says "just leave him be Barry"

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
You are so drunk on the blue kool-aid that it's completely shut down portions of your brain. If any of that stuff applied to anyone but your boy you would be all over it and you know it..

You're so drunk with the red coolaid that you think that shit actually impacts your life in a negative way.

pyramid

Quote:
Are you trying to say Obama was the first and only person to hurt civilians in the middle east?

I'm not going to dissect his approach to war, I simply condemn his lack of enthusiasm in getting out. Yes I think drones are the inevitable future of war. More importantly is trying to avoid war than nit pick over how the given country will be raped and pillaged.

So, yes, then? You would be OK with our allies, who we are not at war with, bombing us for their own protection?

If it's not OK for someone else to do it to us, it shouldn't be right for us either. That is might makes right.

pyramid

Quote:
Well short of granting him a pardon it's not really up to Obama what happens with Assange, is it? Let's not pretend Obama is out there with a flashlight looking for him while everyone else says "just leave him be Barry"

true. but don't think assange isn't going to end up in GITMO or some other deep dark hole just because barry is in office.