General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
I don't understand why liberals and democrats don't just admit that some of the things Obama has done aren't that great. Just because he's a fellow Democrat/Liberal doesn't mean he's flawless

Republicans and conservatives do the same shit with their own candidates, by the way.

What has he done that isn't right?

Not being able to do something doesn't count as doing something wrong.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 08-19-2012, 06:36 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#76  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 08-19-2012, 06:38 PM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#77  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post

I can debate those one by one - assassinating "US Citizens" abroad - who were they? Key question. Suddenly you don't care about their citizenship status....

Covered for shit in Guantanamo - who established Guantanamo?

Awarded 250 million to blackwater.... Chump change compared to the total war effort

"cracked down on whistle blowers" - wtf does that mean?

All the "continued Bush policy of ____" ones are the only things I agree he could have done better, but that shit isn't entirely up to him. Again not doing something isn't the same as doing something.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 08-19-2012, 06:43 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#78  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
"Argued that the widespread use of Predator drones is a justifiable form of self-defense"

lol it is
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 08-19-2012, 06:44 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#79  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
I don't understand why liberals and democrats don't just admit that some of the things Obama has done aren't that great. Just because he's a fellow Democrat/Liberal doesn't mean he's flawless

Republicans and conservatives do the same shit with their own candidates, by the way.

I think he should have pushed harder for a public option but what are you gonna do when you spend 90% of a health care debate simply explaining why the mandate is not a communist government takeover of healthcare.

We never get to discuss the things he's actually done because we spend all our time defending him from the things he didn't do.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 08-19-2012, 06:45 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#80  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
"Announced over $8 billion in loan guarantees to promote nuclear power" - Such a terrible person!!!

"Promised $30 billion in military aid to Israel over the next decade" - That's 3 normal years the way we've been doing it all along, a savings of $10 billion over a 4 year term.

"Backed off on his promise to close the prison at Guantanamo" - NOT doing something = doing something bad of course....... Never mind who opened that place up.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 08-19-2012, 06:47 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#81  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
I don't understand why liberals and democrats don't just admit that some of the things Obama has done aren't that great. Just because he's a fellow Democrat/Liberal doesn't mean he's flawless

Republicans and conservatives do the same shit with their own candidates, by the way.

you must be new to politics.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 08-19-2012, 06:48 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#82  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
"Argued that the widespread use of Predator drones is a justifiable form of self-defense"

lol it is

So you would be OK with pakistan dropping helfire missiles into anytown USA because they believed there might be someone who wished to harm pakistanis living there?
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 08-19-2012, 06:49 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#83  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
So you would be OK with pakistan dropping helfire missiles into anytown USA because they believed there might be someone who wished to harm pakistanis living there?

Are you trying to say Obama was the first and only person to hurt civilians in the middle east?

I'm not going to dissect his approach to war, I simply condemn his lack of enthusiasm in getting out. Yes I think drones are the inevitable future of war. More importantly is trying to avoid war than nit pick over how the given country will be raped and pillaged.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 08-19-2012, 06:51 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#84  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
"cracked down on whistle blowers" - wtf does that mean?

The game we are playing with Julian Assange comes to mind. I don't know if you are aware of it but we are literally about to have Britain kidnap him for us because we couldn't get him to go to sweden so they could hand him over to us.

If we ever do get our hands on him, expect him to be quickly disappeared and never heard from again.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 08-19-2012, 06:53 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#85  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
I can debate those one by one - assassinating "US Citizens" abroad - who were they? Key question. Suddenly you don't care about their citizenship status....

Covered for shit in Guantanamo - who established Guantanamo?

Awarded 250 million to blackwater.... Chump change compared to the total war effort

"cracked down on whistle blowers" - wtf does that mean?

All the "continued Bush policy of ____" ones are the only things I agree he could have done better, but that shit isn't entirely up to him. Again not doing something isn't the same as doing something.
You are so drunk on the blue kool-aid that it's completely shut down portions of your brain. If any of that stuff applied to anyone but your boy you would be all over it and you know it..
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 08-19-2012, 06:55 PM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#86  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Well short of granting him a pardon it's not really up to Obama what happens with Assange, is it? Let's not pretend Obama is out there with a flashlight looking for him while everyone else says "just leave him be Barry"
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 08-19-2012, 06:55 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#87  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
You are so drunk on the blue kool-aid that it's completely shut down portions of your brain. If any of that stuff applied to anyone but your boy you would be all over it and you know it..

You're so drunk with the red coolaid that you think that shit actually impacts your life in a negative way.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 08-19-2012, 06:56 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#88  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Are you trying to say Obama was the first and only person to hurt civilians in the middle east?

I'm not going to dissect his approach to war, I simply condemn his lack of enthusiasm in getting out. Yes I think drones are the inevitable future of war. More importantly is trying to avoid war than nit pick over how the given country will be raped and pillaged.

So, yes, then? You would be OK with our allies, who we are not at war with, bombing us for their own protection?

If it's not OK for someone else to do it to us, it shouldn't be right for us either. That is might makes right.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 08-19-2012, 06:57 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#89  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Well short of granting him a pardon it's not really up to Obama what happens with Assange, is it? Let's not pretend Obama is out there with a flashlight looking for him while everyone else says "just leave him be Barry"



true. but don't think assange isn't going to end up in GITMO or some other deep dark hole just because barry is in office.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 08-19-2012, 06:59 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#90  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:21 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.