General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

edplayer
no

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Just like that, they aren't entirely frightening. Most of them I agree with.

Do you know how many bills he has signed?

I already posted above that I don't. Its reasonable to assume that since you say you agree with most of them that you likely have an idea of how many there are in total.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-r...ed-legislation

So far everything i saw about him, his ideology and what he has done is fine by me. It's what he HASNT done that bothers me most like pulling our troops out sooner, but this congress has filibustered more than any other congress in history.

Rancidpunk666

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...an-In-Platform

Just wait brah.

Obama hates this country, and wants it destroyed. He feels a great debt to the world and believes we should pay for it by being driven into a 3rd world country.
.......v
Grandpa Motors (GM) pussrods and leafsprings

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancidpunk666 View Post

Just wait brah.

Obama hates this country, and wants it destroyed. He feels a great debt to the world and believes we should pay for it by being driven into a 3rd world country.

Do you honestly believe the President has a secret vendetta against the USA?

You feel that assault weapons in every household is the key to a brighter economic future and better life?

Gibonius

Quote:
That shit has been part of the Democratic platform forever. Obama's said himself he has no interest in it, do you actually think he's going to burn political capital on it of all things?

(well maybe you do but you're a goatfucking retard so who cares)

Quote:
I love this shit. "Based on the complete lack of evidence for this from his first time, we can conclusively determine that Obama is going to make a 180 degree turn and go hog fucking wild and destroy everything that makes the US great! We know this because he hasn't done it yet!"

Epic conspiracy logic.

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:

Just wait brah.

Where do you even get this nonsense? Obama hates the country, so he become president to destroy the country?

Why didn't he just hook up with all those terrorists he pals around with instead of bothering to run for office?

Seriously, are you regurgitating the Dinesh dSousa BS about how obama is all anticolonial because of his birth father who he met once when he was ten? And who better to know what the president is thinking than a man who has never even interviewed the president once.

Is Obama going to get the UN in here to round you up into FEMA concentration camps too?

pyramid

Obama has lived the American dream. He came from humble beginnings and became THE FREAKING PRESIDENT.

But yeah, he totally hates america and freedom and apple pie and I heard he wipes his ass with the american flag.

What makes the draft dodging, Harvard elite, one time governor of taxachusettes so much more patriotic than the too young to serve, Harvard elite, one time senator from Illinois?

[H]ard|On

Hey some people are members of the flat earth society. Some people practice autourine therapy...

Of course certain types are going to think the first multicultural president secretly hates the United States. He's an excellent actor because underneath all his speeches he's fuming with rage...

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
What makes the draft dodging, Harvard elite, one time governor of taxachusettes so much more patriotic than the too young to serve, Harvard elite, one time senator from Illinois?

Romney is a white Republican and Obama is a black Democrat. How much weight you put on each of those two factors is up to the particular douchebag.

[H]ard|On

Romney lost to Kennedy the first time around. Then after Kennedy was done and Romney "saved" the olympics by turning it into a cheap brunch with fold out tables and Dominos pizza he weaseled his way into office through inflated PR. Sadly his biggest accomplishment as governor is now a no-no as a talking point He has already vowed never to run for office again due to the strain it puts on him and his family... and yet...

Pretty sure he's going to learn an expensive lesson and finally be done with trying to out-do his father, who also lost the presidential race. At least he spoke his mind - something Romney Jr considers a political mistake by his own account.

pyramid

Quote:

Also, is the Barrett M82 considered an "assault weapon" anywhere but Californistan?

Gibonius

I enjoyed the little clip from the convention last night of Romney coming out whole hog in favor of abortion, then subsequently getting thrashed by Teddy Kennedy.

Good shit, in terms of political theater.

Rancidpunk666

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post

You feel that assault weapons in every household is the key to a brighter economic future and better life?

No but if the dems stopped being so bipolar on the economy, oh we're all better off, no wait were still fucked because of bush. I just think there are more important things to focus on. If Obama gets elected to a 2nd term he will go after weapons.

I'm not arguing the repubs haves fucked sense how to fix the economy but...

Don't matter. I voting for Gary Johnson and whatever happens happens and well all deal with it
.......v
Grandpa Motors (GM) pussrods and leafsprings

pyramid

Gary Johnson is a good guy. If I were still a hardcore libertarian, that's who I would probably be voting for.

I still might considering Oregon is pretty much a lock for Obama.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
No but if the dems stopped being so bipolar on the economy, oh we're all better off, no wait were still fucked because of bush. I just think there are more important things to focus on. If Obama gets elected to a 2nd term he will go after weapons.

I'm not arguing the repubs haves fucked sense how to fix the economy but...

Don't matter. I voting for Gary Johnson and whatever happens happens and well all deal with it

Well put, much better than anti-niqqer xenophobia. I see it as both though - there are improvements, but a long way to go. It's not a bipolar approach.