General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
asa
I wear ladies underwear, and I smell like cheese.
 
asa's Avatar
 
LET'S GO SUPPORT MITT!!
 CAUSE WE'LL BE FUCKING FIRED IF WE DON'T!! 


mandatory huff-post article that no conservative will actually read
__________________
1967 Ford Mustang, Inline Six, will i ever get this T5 installed?
my build
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=786083

Asa of the Infidel Crew
Old 08-28-2012, 01:09 PM asa is offline  
Reply With Quote
#76  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

s0me0nesmind1
 
s0me0nesmind1's Avatar
 
/snore - liberal media some moar /snore. Mandatory Obama support or else that welfare check might eventually stop coming in!

Honestly though, is anyone surprised by this or something? Does anyone give a shit?
__________________
8e12bfe909ef9fcfaa2d400a638d4801 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╚═╝
Old 08-28-2012, 01:24 PM s0me0nesmind1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#77  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA Talk about the title of the thread - flip floppling! Thats all you stupid niqqer butt-fucking lovers do! I'm talking about our current president. I am not talking about loving us to elect an old ass mormon billionaire whom is the last of the candidates that I would ever support. But go ahead - keep changing the subject when your ass gets handed to you.




You mentioned experience. I pointed out that the opposition is no more qualified than the president was when he was elected. That's not changing the subject, that's called having a logical debate.

Debates are usually won by the person who makes the best arguments based on the facts, not the guy who does the best job of ignoring the facts and hurling the most racial slurs.

So now you are not a Romney/Ryan supporter? Who is your candidate then?
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 08-28-2012, 01:51 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#78  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post

So now you are not a Romney/Ryan supporter? Who is your candidate then?
-anyone whos not black
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 08-28-2012, 02:54 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#79  

Gibonius
 
I'm just waiting for someonesbrainsurgeryvictim to go on another rant about liberals that ends in him complaining about social conservatism.
Old 08-28-2012, 05:22 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#80  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
I'm just waiting for someonesbrainsurgeryvictim to go on another rant about liberals that ends in him complaining about social conservatism.

Saw this earlier today

__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 08-28-2012, 05:23 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#81  

edplayer
no
 
edplayer's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
Hey guiz, Obama totally lived up to all of his promises when he was campaigning!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...romise-broken/



of course he did

that is why only Democrats and Republicans get elected. They are the only type of people you can trust.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:33 PM edplayer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#82  

JCviggen
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
33% of failures of items you PROMISED to america.

You know that these are politicians you're talking about right?

If you think that anyone running for president is going to be able to keep 100% of their "promises" you're a moron. They all say whatever needs to be said to their moron audience on the day. Anyone who only promises things that they can be sure of they'll be able to deliver has zero fucking chance to win an election in the US.

And because your retarded brain will think I'm defending Obama (who I could not care less about) - I'm only saying that you're a gullible partisan idiot.
__________________
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
Old 08-29-2012, 01:00 AM JCviggen is offline  
Reply With Quote
#83  

Golf(e)
 
Golf(e)'s Avatar
 
Wait wait... I dont understand the argument of the thread? Clearly romney would be bad, clearly obama is bad. Clearly, from observing the actions of this and other nations leaders, humanity is still dealing with the age old problem of tyrannous ruling, it's form is modern now, its form was archaic a long time ago, but always the fundamental issue has been the same; a race of people divided into tribes now called nations, with bad leaders at the forefront directing the actions of the planet.

So what is this thread about again? No shit romney is a fucking idiot, he wouldnt even be the president, The goddamn banks are the president! This isnt conspiracy theory shit, its common goddamned observation. I mean really, is anybody disagreeing with this at this point?? The world on the whole is ruled according to profit, and the policies, the laws, the general attitude of disdain, reflects this.

...You... cant disagree with that? Right?
__________________
And motion soared in every direction, causing a tidal wave of thought to crash dumbly through walls, and made passageways where previously was occupied by the stillness of mathematics in its purest manifestation of white reflection on white backdrop
Old 08-29-2012, 01:12 AM Golf(e) is offline  
Reply With Quote
#84  

Golf(e)
 
Golf(e)'s Avatar
 
I know i simplified things a great deal, but really... romney, obama...? thats a completely irrelevant discussion at this point, isnt it? what do the individual "leaders" have to do with the fact that money and therefore greed is the primary motivation for our races actions? If thats the case, it doesnt really matter who's president until that changes, does it?
__________________
And motion soared in every direction, causing a tidal wave of thought to crash dumbly through walls, and made passageways where previously was occupied by the stillness of mathematics in its purest manifestation of white reflection on white backdrop
Old 08-29-2012, 01:13 AM Golf(e) is offline  
Reply With Quote
#85  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
Uhhh don't make promises you can't keep? Seems rather simple in this world - Why do you always bring up the left vs. right game? It equates to an inexperienced niqqer that dumb fucks like yourselves elect on the principle that OMG WE NEED A BLACK PRESIDENT FUCK THE QUALIFICATIONS, LACK OF EXPERIENCE, LACK OF SKILLS, LACK OF MILITARY EXPERIENCE, AND LACK OF GLOBAL KNOWLEDGE!! HES BLACK AND WE NEED A DARKIE!

It's so obvious why your kind of people hate him.

Sad, sad sad.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 08-29-2012, 05:27 AM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#86  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
It's so obvious why your kind of people hate him.

Sad, sad sad.

__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 08-29-2012, 06:27 AM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#87  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 08-29-2012, 06:36 AM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#88  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
BECAUSE THEY FUCKING CACKLED AND CHOKED SAYING "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY WERE THAT STUPID TO BAIL US OUT HAHAHAA LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE CONTINUE TO ABUSE THE DOLLARS WE HAVE!111"

I gotta ask because I'm never sure with you, but you know Bush bailed out the banks right?
Old 08-29-2012, 03:36 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#89  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post

Wasn't he the one denying racism in discussions about Barry?

Or was it RancidPuke ...
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 08-29-2012, 03:39 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#90  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:21 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.