General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Gibonius

Consistently calling the President of the United States a "nigger" is certainly a good way to prove that you aren't a racist.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
I gotta ask because I'm never sure with you, but you know Bush bailed out the banks right?

And the Auto companies.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...DPBR_blog.html

And also passed three rounds of economic stimulus in the wake of 9/11.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Last edited by pyramid; 08-29-2012 at 05:27 PM..

edplayer
no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf(e) View Post
Wait wait... I dont understand the argument of the thread?

the few people left on Genmay like to yell the same things at each other over and over. Goes something like this:

Side 1: he is a n1gger therefore everything he does it wrong.

Side 2: he is only 82% evil vs. your candidate who is 94% evil.

pyramid

Golf(e)

But that argument is wholly irrelevant, as clearly stated in my post that i expect no one to actually reply to. There is no debate of who could be a better president. How isnt that clear? If obama stays president, or romney becomes president, but the banks continue controling the politics of this (or any) nation, the figure head leader is something of an actor who knows how to play the childrens game of politics. So any debate of romney vs obama is quite obviously completely moot, isnt it? i mean yeah, i think bomba's more charismatic than that robot of a fuck mitt romney, but fundamnetally, it cant matter. Abolish the federal reserve. Start a central bank that is not private but considered a government entity. I dont know. But the point is, this thread itself is missing the point, which is that no leader can make a faulty system successful
And motion soared in every direction, causing a tidal wave of thought to crash dumbly through walls, and made passageways where previously was occupied by the stillness of mathematics in its purest manifestation of white reflection on white backdrop

Last edited by Golf(e); 08-29-2012 at 11:13 PM..

pyramid

Dude, no.

No, dude.

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by edplayer View Post
the few people left on Genmay like to yell the same things at each other over and over. Goes something like this:

lulz well it keeps you coming back

Ps. you forgot those who think medicine is a sham....

edplayer
no

Quote:
But that argument is wholly irrelevant, as clearly stated in my post that i expect no one to actually reply to. There is no debate of who could be a better president. How isnt that clear? If obama stays president, or romney becomes president, but the banks continue controling the politics of this (or any) nation, the figure head leader is something of an actor who knows how to play the childrens game of politics. So any debate of romney vs obama is quite obviously completely moot, isnt it? i mean yeah, i think bomba's more charismatic than that robot of a fuck mitt romney, but fundamnetally, it cant matter. Abolish the federal reserve. Start a central bank that is not private but considered a government entity. I dont know. But the point is, this thread itself is missing the point, which is that no leader can make a faulty system successful

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Ps. you forgot those who think medicine is a sham....

am I on that side? You?

Don't remember which team I have been assigned to.

P.S. this might be a

Golf(e)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Dude, no.

No, dude.
What do you disagree with about that sentiment?
And motion soared in every direction, causing a tidal wave of thought to crash dumbly through walls, and made passageways where previously was occupied by the stillness of mathematics in its purest manifestation of white reflection on white backdrop

Rancidpunk666

Quote:
Originally Posted by edplayer View Post

Side 3: He is not evil and he is taking us on the glorious path of Canada.
.......v
Grandpa Motors (GM) pussrods and leafsprings

edplayer
no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancidpunk666 View Post
Side 3: He is not evil and he is taking us on the glorious path of Canada.

Wut?

Are you saying that there are people who really believe in Obama and not picking him because he is the "lesser of two evils"?

we are talking about adults and not 5th graders, right?

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
What do you disagree with about that sentiment?

Everything. It's a childish idealistic desire for perfection which is unattainable in the real world. From your house to your wife to your car and friends you're going to be compromising for the rest of your life. Nothing is perfect.

Golf(e)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Everything. It's a childish idealistic desire for perfection which is unattainable in the real world. From your house to your wife to your car and friends you're going to be compromising for the rest of your life. Nothing is perfect.
Of course I agree. Compromise is necessary for peace and order. However, there is absolutely nothing about the resounding fact that no leader can change a fundamentally flawed system for the better without first changing that system fundamentally. That much is obvious and self-explanatory. Sure, slight changes for better or worse could be affected by different presidents.
But what is idealistic or childish at all about my conjecture that so long as banks and corporations buy out the government, and thus control the laws and police, it doesnt really matter so much who the president is? That isnt childish my friend, it is a dire truth

That being said, you're right, I am idealistic. But things COULD and likely will be more ideal in the future. In 10 thousand, or 100 thousand years, we'll have probably moved on to bigger and better issues.

pyramid

Quote:
Of course I agree. Compromise is necessary for peace and order. However, there is absolutely nothing about the resounding fact that no leader can change a fundamentally flawed system for the better without first changing that system fundamentally. That much is obvious and self-explanatory. Sure, slight changes for better or worse could be affected by different presidents.
But what is idealistic or childish at all about my conjecture that so long as banks and corporations buy out the government, and thus control the laws and police, it doesnt really matter so much who the president is? That isnt childish my friend, it is a dire truth

That being said, you're right, I am idealistic. But things COULD and likely will be more ideal in the future. In 10 thousand, or 100 thousand years, we'll have probably moved on to bigger and better issues.

Yes, you are right, however...

There is no candidate you can vote for who has a chance in hell of actually getting elected, in this election cycle, who will bend the arc of history more towards what your long term goals are besides the current president.

You think romney is on board with your 100 thousand year plan? Or even your 10 year plan?

The only way a third party candidate is getting elected this year is if both romney and obama get caught fucking the pope in the ass live on HD TV...

Ideology is great but the real world doesn't have the time to wait for it in this case.

edplayer
no

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Yes, you are right, however...

There is no candidate you can vote for who has a chance in hell of actually getting elected, in this election cycle, who will bend the arc of history more towards what your long term goals are besides the current president.

You think romney is on board with your 100 thousand year plan? Or even your 10 year plan?

The only way a third party candidate is getting elected this year is if both romney and obama get caught fucking the pope in the ass live on HD TV...

Ideology is great but the real world doesn't have the time to wait for it in this case.

so will you side with the lesser of two evils who will perpetuate more of the same or will you try to break this cycle and assist in change?