General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

cockAZNsensation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
You probably shouldn't have spent all that time getting super high if you really wanted to have anything resembling a realistic and useful understanding of society/reality.

I design and engineer vehicle parts. What do you do?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockAZNsensation View Post
hahahahahahahahaha lets look up what the word "real" means

oh okay it means "true" got it

oh okay it means "real" got it

Patriotic Eagle

What you mean by "real" is the consensus reality of others and yourself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consensus_reality

Real is not real.

I don't think hes ready to leave the matrix and know the truth beyond truth.

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
You probably shouldn't have spent all that time getting super high if you really wanted to have anything resembling a realistic and useful understanding of society/reality. On the other hand all the sci fi analogies in this thread are fairly fucking cool.

think of me as your satellite reflecting back to you far off intergalactic signals for you to download and translate into something comprehensible

Golf(e)

The only thing i really have to say to this thread is.... yeah, no shit man. Too bad sane humans arent in charge and wont be for a long time, huh?

I remember you from when you joined. We're alike. We think in wider, idealistic perspectives, it's in our general attitude. Its a great, positive attitude to have. The best possible solution to things, no matter how far away they are, are what naturally come to mind. We're both like that. But i guess my criticism is that you uh... jump the gun a little? I dont know. It feels odd for ME to say this to someone else, but youre not realistic enough for people to take you seriously, though your ultimate points are valid. Yeah i think that sums it up
And motion soared in every direction, causing a tidal wave of thought to crash dumbly through walls, and made passageways where previously was occupied by the stillness of mathematics in its purest manifestation of white reflection on white backdrop

Golf(e)

Oh and plus lots of people are just stubborn and unimaginative,so what value could they ever see in looking towards the future?
And motion soared in every direction, causing a tidal wave of thought to crash dumbly through walls, and made passageways where previously was occupied by the stillness of mathematics in its purest manifestation of white reflection on white backdrop

cockAZNsensation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf(e) View Post
The only thing i really have to say to this thread is.... yeah, no shit man. Too bad sane humans arent in charge and wont be for a long time, huh?

The only sane human beings are children. Living in a world with other crazy people makes you crazy. The most crazy people are those in power positions. They are all sociopaths of varying degrees. This is what is meant by "power corrupts - absolute power corrupts absolutely".

Quote:
I remember you from when you joined. We're alike. We think in wider, idealistic perspectives, it's in our general attitude. Its a great, positive attitude to have. The best possible solution to things, no matter how far away they are, are what naturally come to mind. We're both like that. But i guess my criticism is that you uh... jump the gun a little? I dont know. It feels odd for ME to say this to someone else, but youre not realistic enough for people to take you seriously, though your ultimate points are valid. Yeah i think that sums it up

My criticism for dio is, despite the dark sound of the band behind his name, he is unable to come to terms with the dark side of human nature. Idealism and cynicism are opposite poles of the same thing, which is an inability to accept the world for what it is.

Patriotic Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockAZNsensation View Post
I design and engineer vehicle parts. What do you do?
That was actually directed at dio but since you brought it up I do have a question for you...you mad?

Fiah
Sinds ik als transseksuele prostituee bezig ben, heb ik mezelf eindelijk leren accepteren. PM me voo

HERE IS SOME OF THAT ATTENTION YOU WANTEDHERE IS SOME OF THAT ATTENTION YOU WANTEDHERE IS SOME OF THAT ATTENTION YOU WANTEDHERE IS SOME OF THAT ATTENTION YOU WANTEDHERE IS SOME OF THAT ATTENTION YOU WANTEDHERE IS SOME OF THAT ATTENTION YOU WANTEDHERE IS SOME OF THAT ATTENTION YOU WANTED
HERE IS SOME OF THAT ATTENTION YOU WANTEDHERE IS SOME OF THAT ATTENTION YOU WANTEDHERE IS SOME OF THAT ATTENTION YOU WANTEDHERE IS SOME OF THAT ATTENTION YOU WANTEDHERE IS SOME OF THAT ATTENTION YOU WANTEDHERE IS SOME OF THAT ATTENTION YOU WANTEDHERE IS SOME OF THAT ATTENTION YOU WANTED

Last edited by pyramid; 09-02-2012 at 04:49 AM..

Golf(e)

Hilarious

dio

Quote:

I take on the psychosis to bring you all the energy you need to convert into sanity so you can ultimately go forward.

People like me run down the street in brightly colored LED glow suits screaming widely about nonsense, and everyone thinks your mad, but a few years later in contemplation, once that energy has time to soak in and go through due process, people will all of a sudden have a great idea come to them 'out of nowhere'.

Someone must originally cut through the psychic energies for new things to come through.

This is unfortunately how this thing works...

I mean today it's common, intelligent, practice to openly criticize and cut down the Christian and Catholic church wherever possible. Guys like Richard Dawkins go on stage and forwardly call out such things and get incredible praise for brilliance. But do you know who originally laid down the energy for that archetype to exist? You probably don't, no one here probably does, and if I said who it was, you would still probably look upon him with great disdain, not connecting the madness he did back then, to the beauty we have today. People who bring in the first spark of source energy that comes to lay the groundwork for the future necessary archetypes people come to inhabit never get remembered just by the nature of what they are, but they sure do have fun doing it.

This is, not ironically, the exact archetypal figure of the tarot fool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:RWS_Tarot_00_Fool.jpg

He holds the white flower, representing innocence, purity, idealism. Staring up at the sky, ignoring where he steps, walking forward, headed straight for the edge of cliff, unworried, because he knows the ground will form beneath his feet wherever he walks.

People who manifest new ground always get called idiots, because they are quite literally going places where there is nothing, yet.