General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
ME ME ME MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

what possible fucking relevance does any of this shit have to the already inane this thread was attempting to be about to begin with? holy fuck. are you that fucking desperate for attention? no one associates you with that shit either. thats all in your fucking head too. we associate you with being a complete and total fuckwad with delusions of grandeur, superiority complexes, narcissism, and all while not knowing a fucking thing about anything thats ever posted about but touting yourself as some kind of genius.

What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Also somewhere acquired the reputation as being into furry sex, but I never got the story on that one.

Ya, no one associates me with that shit...

Did you actually just miss the part about where I responding to someone who ASSOCIATES ME WITH THAT, or is your reading comprehension really that low.

I wish my name wasn't associated with that, but unfortunately it probably always will be.

Also, what you witness with me I do not think is any delusion of 'grandeur' or superiority. It's just that you don't value yourself very much and when put in comparison to someone who does (me), it seems like I am way over the top. Really, I am normal, and your just some insecure person that doubts every creative instinct you have. I'm sorry you were never that cool, but it doesn't have to be like that forever. It's not like I'm hogging some top of a pyramid with no other room, you can do whatever the fuck you want too.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Foolioq

Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
Ya, no one associates me with that shit...

Did you actually just miss the part about where I responding to someone who ASSOCIATES ME WITH THAT, or is your reading comprehension really that low.

I wish my name wasn't associated with that, but unfortunately it probably always will be.

tbh I have no idea what you're talking about that you did or did not do or whatever...

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolioq View Post
tbh I have no idea what you're talking about that you did or did not do or whatever...

thats a good thing...

It was from way way way back, like year 2004. It was around the time that 10k UID's were 'new members' and were being made fun of....

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet

Quote:
thats a good thing...

It was from way way way back, like year 2004. It was around the time that 10k UID's were 'new members' and were being made fun of....

its more likely that its something that you did that sticks out in your mind as something so great, or terrible, or whatever, but no one else associates it with you, or even remembers any more.

dio

Quote:
its more likely that its something that you did that sticks out in your mind as something so great, or terrible, or whatever, but no one else associates it with you, or even remembers any more.

more like various people repeatedly bringing it up for literally the past 8 years that makes me remember it and makes it stick out in my mind

really it's not one of my prouder eras of trolling, I'd prefer not to have the association

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
thats a good thing...

actually, there isn't a person in 2004 before or after, that doesn't find you extremely gay and/or a furry

(a common FACT noticed by everyone on this forum)

but keep living in denial

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

infact your picture and posts say it all:

you post your attire and other shit, people say you're really fucking gay. You go to a bar/club and women thing you're gay

you post threads about sexual aggresiveness

take a hint ...from yourself

Xcric

Quote:
more like various people repeatedly bringing it up for literally the past 8 years that makes me remember it and makes it stick out in my mind

really it's not one of my prouder eras of trolling, I'd prefer not to have the association

then maybe you shouldn't be a fucking retard all the time, giving people cause to bring it up.

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
infact your picture and posts say it all:

you post your attire and other shit, people say you're really fucking gay. You go to a bar/club and women thing you're gay

you post threads about sexual aggresiveness

take a hint ...from yourself

I'm sexually turned on by vaginas and feminine energy... and feminine odor and sound.

not cocks and, man grunts, and the smell of anus and semen

dio

Quote:
then maybe you shouldn't be a fucking retard all the time, giving people cause to bring it up.

oh noes people make fun of me, I BETTER NOT DO SOMETHING THAT GETS ME MADE FUN OF

Is that how you live your life?

Xcric

Quote:
oh noes people make fun of me, I BETTER NOT DO SOMETHING THAT GETS ME MADE FUN OF

Is that how you live your life?

no but its apparently how you live yours or you wouldn't keep fucking bringing it up, and how ashamed you are of it, you god damned furry .

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
I'm sexually turned on by vaginas and feminine energy... and feminine odor and sound.

not cocks and, man grunts, and the smell of anus and semen

no

you're just really fucking gay, or present yourself as such

I guess you can live in denial or something, but you come off as a fucking fag

nothing wrong with being a fag

just deal with it, or take a fucking hint

seriously

Straw Man
RuHo

100% of mankind, be it women or men: you're really fucking gay
dio: no, I'm just a unique fucking snowflake
everyone else: what a gay person
dio: I'm still in denial, everyone is dumb except me

dio

well you know if all men were gay it would provide alot of positives

for one the masculine, competitive nature of men would be radically lowered if they were all openly fucking each other. Society would be much nicer and cooperative and understanding.

Also since it'd be so easy for men to get sex from other men, no one would have pent up sexual tensions and frustrations, and society as a whole would be alot less neurotic probably.

Women would have to try alot harder at life in general. Men would be less inclined to put up with girl .

Xcric

i know some really competitive gay dudes. your theory is immediately shot to shit.