General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
IF YOU DONT STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS YOU SHOULD STAND IN FRONT OF THEM



^ a real quote I saw on some republitard page Da fuq does that mean... I want the troops to 1. be safe 2. get paid more and 3. not be used for nonsense

How does that fit in - am I in front or behind them?
sounds like you support the troops. Or "stand behind" them, as the exceptionally common colloquialism would say.
Old 09-14-2012, 03:38 PM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Thanks I agree... People need to draw the distinction between "supporting the troops" and believing in whatever cause they are forced to fight for.

Not to mention those blowhards with the "Support the Troops" stickers are basically making themselves feel good. Want to ACTUALLY support the troops? Send them a package with jam and cigarettes. Pretty sure someone in a tent in a foreign desert doesn't give a shit about your bumper sticker.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 09-14-2012, 03:42 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

TUT RAGE!!!
 
TUT RAGE!!!'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Thanks I agree... People need to draw the distinction between "supporting the troops" and believing in whatever cause they are forced to fight for.

Not to mention those blowhards with the "Support the Troops" stickers are basically making themselves feel good. Want to ACTUALLY support the troops? Send them a package with jam and cigarettes. Pretty sure someone in a tent in a foreign desert doesn't give a shit about your bumper sticker.

We need porn mags and chef boyardee ravioli.
Old 09-14-2012, 03:52 PM TUT RAGE!!! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUT RAGE!!! View Post
We need porn mags and chef boyardee ravioli.
if you'd ever been deployed, youd know that theres no shortage of porn.


Chef boyardee on the other hand, is like gold.
Old 09-14-2012, 03:55 PM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

cokezeroholic
 
cokezeroholic's Avatar
 
Baby wipes are like mythril.
__________________
There are doorways I haven't opened, and windows I've yet to look through. Going forward may not be the answer ... maybe I should go back.
Old 09-14-2012, 03:56 PM cokezeroholic is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

TUT RAGE!!!
 
TUT RAGE!!!'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Domon View Post
if you'd ever been deployed, youd know that theres no shortage of porn.


Chef boyardee on the other hand, is like gold.

welp i don't really need porn, i can fap with saved memories from my mind.
Old 09-14-2012, 03:59 PM TUT RAGE!!! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

TUT RAGE!!!
 
TUT RAGE!!!'s Avatar
 
i support the troops
Old 09-14-2012, 03:59 PM TUT RAGE!!! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepsiholic View Post
Baby wipes are like mythril.
theyre hugely helpful yeah, but not so hard to find.

The thing with chef boyrdee is that its bulky, it takes up a lot of space. So you can bring 6 months supply of baby wipes in the same space that you can bring 2 cans of chef boyrdee.

the space that things take up (and the fact that once you use a can up, its gone) makes it A) disappear fast b) not be able to have too much of it.
Old 09-14-2012, 04:02 PM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#23  

TUT RAGE!!!
 
TUT RAGE!!!'s Avatar
 
i the only reason i want to go downrange is to eat MREs everyday and unleash chemical warfare on the hajis.
1 day of eating MRE cheese spread and my farts could wipe out an entire village.
Old 09-14-2012, 04:08 PM TUT RAGE!!! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#24  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUT RAGE!!! View Post
We need porn mags and chef boyardee ravioli.

Noted

I should do something like that. Not sure what address to use or where to look it up I know some stuff is banned - pretty sure I can't mail you guys a bottle of JD.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 09-14-2012, 07:08 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#25  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUT RAGE!!! View Post
i the only reason i want to go downrange is to eat MREs everyday and unleash chemical warfare on the hajis.
1 day of eating MRE cheese spread and my farts could wipe out an entire village.



YOURE VIOLATING TREATIES
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 09-14-2012, 07:08 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#26  

ryantheillest
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Noted

I should do something like that. Not sure what address to use or where to look it up I know some stuff is banned - pretty sure I can't mail you guys a bottle of JD.

Your town most likely has one, or even a hundred, military support groups. Get in touch with them for an address.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:42 PM ryantheillest is offline  
Reply With Quote
#27  

cc88
 
cc88's Avatar
 
military breakdown:

men: desperate virgin alcoholics
women: gigantic whores (at least they are all paid by the same pimp)
Old 09-14-2012, 08:43 PM cc88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#28  

cc88
 
cc88's Avatar
 
The elephant in the room thing is very true, you dont have to say anything though, they humiliate themselves in front of a crowd
Old 09-14-2012, 08:45 PM cc88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#29  

asa
I wear ladies underwear, and I smell like cheese.
 
asa's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc88 View Post
military breakdown:

men: desperate virgin alcoholics

yup, that sure is bflaps...

i mean, you've got my gf's brother pretty good, but no
__________________
1967 Ford Mustang, Inline Six, will i ever get this T5 installed?
my build
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=786083

Asa of the Infidel Crew
Old 09-14-2012, 08:52 PM asa is offline  
Reply With Quote
#30  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:51 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.