General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Jack's raging erection
 
Jack's raging erection's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
When death is starring at me in the face, it tends to inspire me to kill other people.

That's how it works with me. If you want more of an it's me or you environment, I won't have much of a problem killing you for food. Situations like that become rife with lawlessness. Crime would most definitely increase. Is this really what you want? Our people are having enough difficulty feeding themselves as it is. That's why we have these programs. The cost of welfare is significantly less than expanding our prison system, which would be more of a state government burden. They're already bankrupt as it is, so let's leave them alone and let good ol' Uncle Sam handle it for awhile. At least until the elite stop stealing from each other, and everyone else so we get back on our feet again. Or do you think those mortgage backed derivatives were a right and good business proposition? Was that fair to have two products tied to the same security, while rating that very same security at different values for each product? That was insanity! Absolutely asinine! Oh, well. Caveat emptor. Especially with something as important to the economy as your own home.

Besides, it's not like Clinton could have vetoed GLB. Retardicans controlled Congress. Well played. Well played, indeed, sir.

Dear, God. I hope your fantasy world does become a reality so I can kill you and take your skull. You would be useful as a candle holder.
__________________
My real name is Shaved Dog's Ass.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:50 PM Jack's raging erection is offline  
Reply With Quote
#196  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

topcat989
 
topcat989's Avatar
 
BORKED
Old 09-24-2012, 08:04 PM topcat989 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#197  

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
cliffs:

Obama supporters don't know shit.

More at 11
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective

Last edited by 5ive; 09-24-2012 at 08:26 PM..
Old 09-24-2012, 08:09 PM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#198  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
Derp derp, it's amazing what happens when you try. When death is starring at you in the face, it tends to inspire people. Ever wonder why most suicides fail? People such as yourself and all the other rats of the democratic party can't even muster the working strength to finish themselves off.

Pathetic.

Yeah, completely dodge the issue and go with ridiculous insults instead. I'd like to see what you would do if death had ever actually stared you in the face.

If you think no government intervention in anything is the bestest thing ever, why don't you live in some shitty african hellhole? You are perfectly free to move there. Why don't you leave?

Is is because the system you think is so fucking awful is still the best place for you to make it? Where do you think you are going to go which is better? If you know of a place, please depart immediately.

If you aren't leaving, please, go READ A FUCKING BOOK. The shit you are bitching about is what enabled your parents and your country to provide you the life you have lived to grow up and become the ungrateful little shit you are.

You think you are so fucking awesome and all the poor people are just lazy... don't even go to some african hellhole, try fucking making it on minimum wage in america.

I'm not saying quit your job. If you think you are such hot shit and poor people are all just lazy and stupid, put your money where your mouth is. For one month try to make it on what minimum wage would provide. pay your rent, put the rest away in savings. Just try to make it on minimum wage for food and gas and utilities.

I FUCKING DARE YOU.

You fucking pieces of shit talk about entitlement without even realizing how fucking entitled you are. You think it is so fucking rough making lots of money and having to pay taxes, TRY LIVING HOW THAT 47% YOU DESPISE ACTUALLY LIVES.

I FUCKING TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU, YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT.

DO IT. DO IT.

DO IT.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 09-25-2012, 12:01 AM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#199  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
cliffs:

Obama supporters don't know shit.

More at 11

If a radio shock jock, who built his entire career on saying shit just because it will piss someone off, says it, it must be true.

Just like how every time some liberal Hollywood celebrity mouths off, whatever they say is straight from God's mouth.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 09-25-2012, 12:14 AM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#200  

Colicious
I'm 18 and my mom grounded me for going 10 over the speed limit!! <3 siriusnova
 
Colicious's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Yeah, completely dodge the issue and go with ridiculous insults instead. I'd like to see what you would do if death had ever actually stared you in the face.

If you think no government intervention in anything is the bestest thing ever, why don't you live in some shitty african hellhole? You are perfectly free to move there. Why don't you leave?

Is is because the system you think is so fucking awful is still the best place for you to make it? Where do you think you are going to go which is better? If you know of a place, please depart immediately.

If you aren't leaving, please, go READ A FUCKING BOOK. The shit you are bitching about is what enabled your parents and your country to provide you the life you have lived to grow up and become the ungrateful little shit you are.

You think you are so fucking awesome and all the poor people are just lazy... don't even go to some african hellhole, try fucking making it on minimum wage in america.

I'm not saying quit your job. If you think you are such hot shit and poor people are all just lazy and stupid, put your money where your mouth is. For one month try to make it on what minimum wage would provide. pay your rent, put the rest away in savings. Just try to make it on minimum wage for food and gas and utilities.

I FUCKING DARE YOU.

You fucking pieces of shit talk about entitlement without even realizing how fucking entitled you are. You think it is so fucking rough making lots of money and having to pay taxes, TRY LIVING HOW THAT 47% YOU DESPISE ACTUALLY LIVES.

I FUCKING TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU, YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT.

DO IT. DO IT.

DO IT.

jeeze you're dumb
__________________
3e8e19ca5f2e1c52bbc2223c33a41dda [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:56 AM Colicious is offline  
Reply With Quote
#201  

w00tpickles
 
Romney is not only a cult member, he's a cult leader. I'm really surprised none of his whackado religious beliefs have been discussed. Skin color reflects the color of your soul. Polygamy. Child rape. Him being a Mormon should preclude him from being in office of any kind.
__________________
Fuck you, I'm from the future.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:16 AM w00tpickles is offline  
Reply With Quote
#202  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Yeah, completely dodge the issue and go with ridiculous insults instead. I'd like to see what you would do if death had ever actually stared you in the face.

If you think no government intervention in anything is the bestest thing ever, why don't you live in some shitty african hellhole? You are perfectly free to move there. Why don't you leave?

Is is because the system you think is so fucking awful is still the best place for you to make it? Where do you think you are going to go which is better? If you know of a place, please depart immediately.

If you aren't leaving, please, go READ A FUCKING BOOK. The shit you are bitching about is what enabled your parents and your country to provide you the life you have lived to grow up and become the ungrateful little shit you are.

You think you are so fucking awesome and all the poor people are just lazy... don't even go to some african hellhole, try fucking making it on minimum wage in america.

I'm not saying quit your job. If you think you are such hot shit and poor people are all just lazy and stupid, put your money where your mouth is. For one month try to make it on what minimum wage would provide. pay your rent, put the rest away in savings. Just try to make it on minimum wage for food and gas and utilities.

I FUCKING DARE YOU.

You fucking pieces of shit talk about entitlement without even realizing how fucking entitled you are. You think it is so fucking rough making lots of money and having to pay taxes, TRY LIVING HOW THAT 47% YOU DESPISE ACTUALLY LIVES.

I FUCKING TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU, YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT.

DO IT. DO IT.

DO IT.

Dude. I know he's a troll with no grasp of anything but keep your shit together or you invalidate every point you bring up. The if you dont like it excuse doesnt work from any side of any argument.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 09-25-2012, 10:35 AM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#203  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colicious View Post
jeeze you're dumb

__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 09-25-2012, 10:39 AM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#204  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
Dude. I know he's a troll with no grasp of anything but keep your shit together or you invalidate every point you bring up. The if you dont like it excuse doesnt work from any side of any argument.

Hey, if they think they have it so damn bad, let them try living how the other half lives and see how much they like that.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 09-25-2012, 10:46 AM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#205  

Ryuuko
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00tpickles View Post
Romney is not only a cult member, he's a cult leader. I'm really surprised none of his whackado religious beliefs have been discussed. Skin color reflects the color of your soul. Polygamy. Child rape. Him being a Mormon should preclude him from being in office of any kind.

We have a Muslim President what could go wrong with a Mormon President?

I bet Obama gets a second term...with supporters like thease he is definitely going to win.


+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:04 PM Ryuuko is offline  
Reply With Quote
#206  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
We have a Muslim President what could go wrong with a Mormon President?

Not sure if serious....
Old 09-25-2012, 11:03 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#207  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colicious View Post
jeeze you're dumb

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/19...get-for-a-week
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 09-25-2012, 11:53 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#208  

Ryuuko
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Not sure if serious....


http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...9258_blog.html

Madonna agree's Obama is a Black Muslim.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:19 AM Ryuuko is offline  
Reply With Quote
#209  

Rancidpunk666
 
Rancidpunk666's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehannum View Post
Property owners without children pay for public education too, because it's better to make a new generation that will eventually grow up to be contributors to society rather than an underclass full of uneducated retards.

I would like you to stop and think about that one for a second, because it sounds an awful lot like you're advocating for only the richest among us being on the receiving end of an education.

Yes, it's socialism, but it's socialism that keeps our society functioning.

And it equals out for people that have 7 kids.
__________________
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Senator Date Rape
.......v
Grandpa Motors (GM) pussrods and leafsprings
Old 09-26-2012, 09:44 AM Rancidpunk666 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#210  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:56 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.