General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehannum View Post
I don't know. Can one use an Android device without arousing your snide comments?

ios is clearly the superior platform

you can totally use your android without snide comments, just as long as you keep in mind ios is better

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolioq View Post
not when you spout and talk down to practically everyone on this forum.

I don't talk down to anyone off the get go unless they start fucking with me.

Theres people on here who, anytime they respond to my writings, they read what it says, and respond in a way that discusses it intelligently, and demonstrates they actually understood the subject to some degree. There is a handfull of long-time posters on here who I have never talked down to or berated.

Then there are people who respond to my writings with nothing more than "I don't get it so your stupid, shut up". Yes I talk down to these people.Of course this is genmay, and a good percentage of those are actually just trolling ME. But still, thats how I respond.

lollerball

Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post

you can totally use your android without snide comments, just as long as you keep in mind ios is better

why would ios be better? because you're locked in tight in your device? or because apple decides for you what apps you are to use or not?

Gibonius

insert iOS6 maps joke here

Jehannum

Quote:

There you go with your snide comments again.

1992 300ZX: Not stock, 433 RWHP
1971 240Z: Toyota front brakes, 123 RWHP
1967 Pontiac GTO: not stock.

Vote McCain!
Retardism

oh look a dio thread

Vote McCain!
Retardism

HOLY DIIIIIIIIVAAH!!!!! YOU'VE BEEN DOWN TOO LONG IN THE MIDNIGHT SEA!

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vote McCain! View Post
HOLY DIIIIIIIIVAAH!!!!! YOU'VE BEEN DOWN TOO LONG IN THE MIDNIGHT SEA!

What do you figure it means?

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollerball View Post
why would ios be better? because you're locked in tight in your device? or because apple decides for you what apps you are to use or not?

ios is better for developers, and offers more refined end user experience

seriously lets be real here, android is what people have to get when they can't afford iphones...

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehannum View Post
There you go with your snide comments again.

im sorry if you cant handle the truth

gee
MY TITLE ISNT LONG ENOUGH

Quote:
seriously lets be real here, android is what people have to get when they can't afford iphones...
There's a difference between not being able to afford something, and simply not wanting to pay extra for something you don't need.

My 4 year old Droid works fine. I could blow several hundred dollars right now and get an iphone to replace it, but whatever phone I carry in my pocket makes a negligible difference on my life so there's far better things I can put my money towards. Like, oh... finishing my basement, getting my car painted so it'll last a few years longer, paying a bit extra on my mortgage, or something else that's actually productive.

Spending a fair bit of money just for the sake of owning the best gadget is pretty low on life's priority list.

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by gee View Post
There's a difference between not being able to afford something, and simply not wanting to pay extra for something you don't need.

My 4 year old Droid works fine. I could blow several hundred dollars right now and get an iphone to replace it, but whatever phone I carry in my pocket makes a negligible difference on my life so there's far better things I can put my money towards. Like, oh... finishing my basement, getting my car painted so it'll last a few years longer, paying a bit extra on my mortgage, or something else that's actually productive.

Spending a fair bit of money just for the sake of owning the best gadget is pretty low on life's priority list.

but it integrates so nicely with osx and the automated features to wirelessly syncrhonize all your contacts, calendars, music, apps, bookmarks, and automatically back up everything automatically makes life so much nicer... plus then you get an apple tv or whatever you can stream things from your phone to it, wirelessly, with no setup, and use your phone as like a remote control... shits so streamlined

but, you know its like getting a new raincoat....

do you REALLY need that hot new designer raincoat for $400 ? Its not like its going to -technically- improve anything. But you know your gonna feel awesome wearing it through the winter and whats $400 to feeling awesome? You know your gonna end up getting the new raincoat and matching fedora to go with it... and matching iphone 5 with a nicely color accented pair of gloves (I'm thinking indigo for this season) that have the special fingers that let you use the iphone with them

gee

Your troll is showing.

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by gee View Post
Your troll is showing.

im really tired and loopy, im not gonna be as good

freal though I found this boss raincoat, I really want, and a indigo scarf to go with it
look how hot this thing is
http://store-us.hugoboss.com/Water-r...FUyCQgodJlwAdw

I'm just debating if I really want to spend that much money this money to get the new raincoat, plus a matching fedora, plus a matching scarf, plus the new iphone, plus martinis at the bars every weekend, PLUS sushi for lunch everyday all in this same month, I'm at a dilemna I just don't know what to do. For one, its starting to RAIN and im getting WET outside, so I need a new raincoat and fedora. BUT the fucking iphone 5 is out with longer screen and new chip. BUT I need to keep my health up with my sushi intake....

gee

Quote:
im really tired and loopy, im not gonna be as good
Get yourself off the internet and invent some "hexagon" energy drink or something.

SIX DIFFERENT EXTRACTS!! YOU'LL BE A TARD ON THE INTERNET FOR HOURS!!!