General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
dio
 
dio's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee View Post
Get yourself off the internet and invent some "hexagon" energy drink or something.

SIX DIFFERENT EXTRACTS!! YOU'LL BE A TARD ON THE INTERNET FOR HOURS!!!

i have a really awesome recipe for energy elixir that just makes me feel awesome

I've always wanted to take it to market
Old 10-17-2012, 08:15 PM dio is offline  
Reply With Quote
#61  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

gee
MY TITLE ISNT LONG ENOUGH
 
gee's Avatar
 
If you do, make sure you advertize it like this.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:22 PM gee is offline  
Reply With Quote
#62  

dio
 
dio's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee View Post
If you do, make sure you advertize it like this.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

actually I had already designed a label:

Old 10-17-2012, 08:24 PM dio is offline  
Reply With Quote
#63  

silencer82
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
Don't you think the world is fucked and needs change?

Do you REALLY think voting for a different president is going to jack shit?

Do you REALLY think getting another singular law passed is going to do jack shit?

Do you REALLY think winning some other argument is going to do anything?

Do you REALLY think anything is going to change with you sitting at home doing the same old shit you have done, and your parents have done for the past 60 years?

Come on, we all know what we need to do.

We owe it to the next generation to leave behind a better world. We must not give up.
__________________
peace and love y'all
Old 10-21-2012, 10:07 PM silencer82 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#64  

Jack's raging erection
 
Jack's raging erection's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by silencer82 View Post
We owe it to the next generation to leave behind a better world. We must not give up.

Ok, I'm gonna write another novel about it, because I can't sleep right now. /gothefucktosleep

It'll get worse before it gets better. I'm just not sure how much worse. We're in a hell of a mess, and it really won't matter who is president next. I can't trust Rmoney to tell me what time it is, and Obama has issues reining in these hyper-partisans. Tea Party, whatever the extreme left wing has, all of it must be eliminated. However, we must achieve this goal without infringing upon our rights. We must not violate the freedom of speech. We must not violate free elections (Oops, too late! Citizens United FTL). We can't hunt them down and kill them (yet). Clearly, logic and reason has failed to even register with these people.

The tricky part would be finding a way to shut down the Glen Beck's and Rush Limbaugh's out there. In order to do that correctly, we need another Walter Cronkite. Before he started his little, "Welp, looks like we lost the war!" commentary. Somebody that tells just the facts. That's what America needs. We seem to have forgotten how to filter through the .


[The following is from the wild and wooly parts of my brain that thinks about conspiracy theory shenanigans]


Frankly, there's just too much to sift through. All fed to you by corporate interests via their private media outlets. These corporations can literally buy politicians, and then flood you with "information" they want you to see, read, and hear in order to get both sides of the system.

It's dangerous! Stupid shit like this can cause a civil war!

That just might be what they want. Emergency actions (e.g. martial law, continuity of government, etc.) will go into full effect, and instantly turn this country of ours into a dictatorship of the corporations, by the corporations, for the corporations. That's where I see this going if we cannot stop it. That's why they're getting serious about taking your guns. That's why they're trying so hard to censor the internet. It's not anti-piracy. The internet would have failed if it was all about anti-piracy, because these companies wouldn't fucking use the internet to sell things anymore (most of the traffic is buying/selling music, movies, and shit like that right?)! It's about censoring the one place we have left to maybe get a straight story on something. Mainly, I think it would be done to deny mass communications (this undead forum would finally be killed?). That would make it more difficult to get a proper organized militia together (OWS used the internet effectively to coordinate their actions, whatever they were. Looks like those shitheads actually did something right after all!).

The civil war, if it does actually occur, will be the very least of our issues. At that point, everyone who ever hated us will pounce on us. Maybe... maybe we would unite as Americans once again to fend off that threat. Regardless, we gon git invaded if a civil war looks even close to erupting. We certainly will if this does become all out civil war. I'm not exactly sure who will be invading (because there's a ton of potential invaders), but the thing that would scare me the most are the migrant workers. Especially those who are employed by the drug cartels. They'll make things interesting. I just have a feeling I would spend the majority of my time killing Mexicans trying to grab land from us for awhile. We fought them before, we'll probably fight them now. China is beginning to develop a serious blue water navy. Russia is still pissed. Europe is a little busy right now with her own problems. Even so, we're still the toughest kid on the block, which means Europe may be attacked first just to get resources to fuel the invasion. Special weapons may be employed en mass. Happy 21 Dec. 2012.
__________________
My real name is Shaved Dog's Ass.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:40 AM Jack's raging erection is offline  
Reply With Quote
#65  

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED
 
lollersk8s's Avatar
 
I propose death by snu-snu for the tea baggers.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:24 AM lollersk8s is offline  
Reply With Quote
#66  

Jehannum
 
Jehannum's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
im sorry if you cant handle the truth

So basically, we can only be friends if we acknowledge that your opinion is superior in all cases.

Yeah, fuck that.
__________________
Your powers are useless! I'm wearing my tin foil underwear!

1992 300ZX: Not stock, 433 RWHP
1971 240Z: Toyota front brakes, 123 RWHP
1967 Pontiac GTO: not stock.
Old 10-22-2012, 05:59 AM Jehannum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#67  

astriy
 
astriy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
I propose death by snu-snu for the tea baggers.
where do I sign up to be a tea bagger?
Old 10-22-2012, 03:13 PM astriy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#68  

Jack's raging erection
 
Jack's raging erection's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
I propose death by snu-snu for the tea baggers.

So... you want to sodomize them to death? That's cool... I guess.
__________________
My real name is Shaved Dog's Ass.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:50 PM Jack's raging erection is offline  
Reply With Quote
#69  

dio
 
dio's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehannum View Post
So basically, we can only be friends if we acknowledge that your opinion is superior in all cases.

Yeah, fuck that.

I also have statistics.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ericsavi...-analyst-says/

Seriously, iOS as a total package is better.

You MIGHT say that Android has certain better end-user experience features here or there, or it can maybe do some super-geeky-generally-not-necessary-for-average-user thing iOS can't do. But as a total package, iOS is better, not JUST because of it's better and more refined user experience for consumers (which it does have), but also for it having a better user experience for developers. Apple took alot of care to coherently build and organize something from the ground up that is of ease of use, and simple as possible, for both consumers, and developers. Whereas Android hurriedly threw something together, packed in as many ''ooooh-aaaah" cheese features to win people over, often leaving there developer SDK's not as cleanly thought and laid out as Apple's stuff, and trudging into territory they shouldn't have in order to cut corners (java lawsuits). iOS is a safer platform for developers to invest in learning and is going to provide developers a better quality of life.

It's literally kind of like the difference between buying organic produce from local co-ops, or traditional produce from Safeway or Kroger. Ya, from the end consumer experience, it's hard to argue the difference. But when you go behind the scenes at the people producing the produce, the lands they are working on, the impact the farming methods have on the land, the impact it is having on peoples lives and communities. The fact that the higher prices you pay entail the workers at co-ops to earn an actual liveable wage instead of some measely minimum wage safeway-life-of-slavery-wage. Well I think it becomes much more apparant that as a complete total package, inside out, and all the effects it has, buying organic from local co-ops is simply the right and intelligent thing to do. Ya once you bring the Apple home and eat, it may not seem alot different than your safeway bought traditionally grown apple, but you gotta take into account everything inside and out.



See this is the thing about me. I am actually an EXTREMELY passive person, who pushes very few things, and is aggressive with very few things. I am not like this with everything, only a few specific things. And I am like with those few specific things, because I know those things to a very deep level, and have spend alot of time in intense thought about them. You notice how I don't go to auto-mayhem and make threads proclaiming things? No, I go there and make threads asking things, cause I know jack shit about cars, I can't even change my oil. When it comes to subject of programming frameworks, computer graphics, computer chips, the future directions of technology, art, and the impacts of that on human evolution, spirituality and consciousnesses. That is my subject. And I'm telling you, apple has this one by the balls, and they deserve it.

Last edited by dio; 10-22-2012 at 10:00 PM..
Old 10-22-2012, 09:53 PM dio is offline  
Reply With Quote
#70  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's raging erection View Post
Ok, I'm gonna write another novel about it, because I can't sleep right now. /gothefucktosleep

It'll get worse before it gets better. I'm just not sure how much worse. We're in a hell of a mess, and it really won't matter who is president next. I can't trust Rmoney to tell me what time it is, and Obama has issues reining in these hyper-partisans. Tea Party, whatever the extreme left wing has, all of it must be eliminated. However, we must achieve this goal without infringing upon our rights. We must not violate the freedom of speech. We must not violate free elections (Oops, too late! Citizens United FTL). We can't hunt them down and kill them (yet). Clearly, logic and reason has failed to even register with these people.

The tricky part would be finding a way to shut down the Glen Beck's and Rush Limbaugh's out there. In order to do that correctly, we need another Walter Cronkite. Before he started his little, "Welp, looks like we lost the war!" commentary. Somebody that tells just the facts. That's what America needs. We seem to have forgotten how to filter through the .


[The following is from the wild and wooly parts of my brain that thinks about conspiracy theory shenanigans]


Frankly, there's just too much to sift through. All fed to you by corporate interests via their private media outlets. These corporations can literally buy politicians, and then flood you with "information" they want you to see, read, and hear in order to get both sides of the system.

It's dangerous! Stupid shit like this can cause a civil war!

That just might be what they want. Emergency actions (e.g. martial law, continuity of government, etc.) will go into full effect, and instantly turn this country of ours into a dictatorship of the corporations, by the corporations, for the corporations. That's where I see this going if we cannot stop it. That's why they're getting serious about taking your guns. That's why they're trying so hard to censor the internet. It's not anti-piracy. The internet would have failed if it was all about anti-piracy, because these companies wouldn't fucking use the internet to sell things anymore (most of the traffic is buying/selling music, movies, and shit like that right?)! It's about censoring the one place we have left to maybe get a straight story on something. Mainly, I think it would be done to deny mass communications (this undead forum would finally be killed?). That would make it more difficult to get a proper organized militia together (OWS used the internet effectively to coordinate their actions, whatever they were. Looks like those shitheads actually did something right after all!).

The civil war, if it does actually occur, will be the very least of our issues. At that point, everyone who ever hated us will pounce on us. Maybe... maybe we would unite as Americans once again to fend off that threat. Regardless, we gon git invaded if a civil war looks even close to erupting. We certainly will if this does become all out civil war. I'm not exactly sure who will be invading (because there's a ton of potential invaders), but the thing that would scare me the most are the migrant workers. Especially those who are employed by the drug cartels. They'll make things interesting. I just have a feeling I would spend the majority of my time killing Mexicans trying to grab land from us for awhile. We fought them before, we'll probably fight them now. China is beginning to develop a serious blue water navy. Russia is still pissed. Europe is a little busy right now with her own problems. Even so, we're still the toughest kid on the block, which means Europe may be attacked first just to get resources to fuel the invasion. Special weapons may be employed en mass. Happy 21 Dec. 2012.



But do you really think the world is just waiting to try and topple the greatest military power as well as the biggest economy on the planet?

A: it would take half of the world ganging up on us to take us out. we have more aircraft carriers than everyone else in the world combined.

B: we buy the world's shit. why would they want to kill the goose that lays golden eggs?
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 10-22-2012, 10:34 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#71  

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED
 
lollersk8s's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by astriy View Post
where do I sign up to be a tea bagger?

www.teabag.com

Old 10-22-2012, 11:37 PM lollersk8s is offline  
Reply With Quote
#72  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
I also have statistics.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ericsavi...-analyst-says/

Seriously, iOS as a total package is better.

You MIGHT say that Android has certain better end-user experience features here or there, or it can maybe do some super-geeky-generally-not-necessary-for-average-user thing iOS can't do. But as a total package, iOS is better, not JUST because of it's better and more refined user experience for consumers (which it does have), but also for it having a better user experience for developers. Apple took alot of care to coherently build and organize something from the ground up that is of ease of use, and simple as possible, for both consumers, and developers. Whereas Android hurriedly threw something together, packed in as many ''ooooh-aaaah" cheese features to win people over, often leaving there developer SDK's not as cleanly thought and laid out as Apple's stuff, and trudging into territory they shouldn't have in order to cut corners (java lawsuits). iOS is a safer platform for developers to invest in learning and is going to provide developers a better quality of life.

this is possibly even dumber than that "tao" shit you post
I'd say it takes talent to go this far again
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 10-23-2012, 03:53 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#73  

Jehannum
 
Jehannum's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
I also have statistics.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ericsavi...-analyst-says/

Seriously, iOS as a total package is better.

You MIGHT say that Android has certain better end-user experience features here or there, or it can maybe do some super-geeky-generally-not-necessary-for-average-user thing iOS can't do. But as a total package, iOS is better, not JUST because of it's better and more refined user experience for consumers (which it does have), but also for it having a better user experience for developers. Apple took alot of care to coherently build and organize something from the ground up that is of ease of use, and simple as possible, for both consumers, and developers. Whereas Android hurriedly threw something together, packed in as many ''ooooh-aaaah" cheese features to win people over, often leaving there developer SDK's not as cleanly thought and laid out as Apple's stuff, and trudging into territory they shouldn't have in order to cut corners (java lawsuits). iOS is a safer platform for developers to invest in learning and is going to provide developers a better quality of life.

It's literally kind of like the difference between buying organic produce from local co-ops, or traditional produce from Safeway or Kroger. Ya, from the end consumer experience, it's hard to argue the difference. But when you go behind the scenes at the people producing the produce, the lands they are working on, the impact the farming methods have on the land, the impact it is having on peoples lives and communities. The fact that the higher prices you pay entail the workers at co-ops to earn an actual liveable wage instead of some measely minimum wage safeway-life-of-slavery-wage. Well I think it becomes much more apparant that as a complete total package, inside out, and all the effects it has, buying organic from local co-ops is simply the right and intelligent thing to do. Ya once you bring the Apple home and eat, it may not seem alot different than your safeway bought traditionally grown apple, but you gotta take into account everything inside and out.

"Nuh uh" probably would have been a better answer.

And your statistics relate nothing about the end user experience that you're jizzing over.

Quote:
See this is the thing about me. I am actually an EXTREMELY passive person, who pushes very few things, and is aggressive with very few things. I am not like this with everything, only a few specific things. And I am like with those few specific things, because I know those things to a very deep level, and have spend alot of time in intense thought about them. You notice how I don't go to auto-mayhem and make threads proclaiming things? No, I go there and make threads asking things, cause I know jack shit about cars, I can't even change my oil. When it comes to subject of programming frameworks, computer graphics, computer chips, the future directions of technology, art, and the impacts of that on human evolution, spirituality and consciousnesses. That is my subject. And I'm telling you, apple has this one by the balls, and they deserve it.
You don't have any formal training in computer science. You'll happily use the frameworks, but speculation on the future? Yeah, leave that up to the people with the experience and training to make them (i.e. not you).

I think your skinny jeans may have cut off the circulation to your brain, what with your head being stuck up your ass and all that.
__________________
Your powers are useless! I'm wearing my tin foil underwear!

1992 300ZX: Not stock, 433 RWHP
1971 240Z: Toyota front brakes, 123 RWHP
1967 Pontiac GTO: not stock.
Old 10-23-2012, 05:56 AM Jehannum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#74  

dio
 
dio's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehannum View Post
"Nuh uh" probably would have been a better answer.

And your statistics relate nothing about the end user experience that you're jizzing over.

You don't have any formal training in computer science. You'll happily use the frameworks, but speculation on the future? Yeah, leave that up to the people with the experience and training to make them (i.e. not you).

I think your skinny jeans may have cut off the circulation to your brain, what with your head being stuck up your ass and all that.

Your inventing your own little fantasy world to make yourself feel right.

Or you just have a combination of really bad reading comprehension and a tendency to assume far too much when you have no idea.

Your post was essentially the equivalent of a 'nuh-uh', and if thats all you got in response to my post...
If you just wanna troll me without having any clue what your talking about, I'm all game, I'll stop you taking you seriously now and you can go in the same category as StrawMan RuHo.

So...

NUH-UH
Old 10-23-2012, 09:59 AM dio is offline  
Reply With Quote
#75  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:19 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.