General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
dio
 
dio's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
dio is probably under the impression atheism was invented by his lsd taking demigods, and he probably envisions dawkins reading mckenna scribblings and stealing ideas from him





it's true

Thats like saying any woman who votes today does so because she read the writings Susan B. Anthony, which is ridiculous.

Timothy Leary made a cultural impact that cleared out alot of mental garbage in the masses, making it carry less cultural friction to discuss and push the same subjects at later times in the future.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:42 PM dio is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
Thats like saying any woman who votes today does so because she read the writings Susan B. Anthony, which is ridiculous.

Timothy Leary made a cultural impact that cleared out alot of mental garbage in the masses, making it carry less cultural friction to discuss and push the same subjects at later times in the future.

actually that's not true and no one besides you and a select group of fringe fuckups, gives a shit about these gay hippies
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 11-09-2012, 01:42 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

dio
 
dio's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
actually that's not true and no one besides you and a select group of fringe fuckups, gives a shit about these gay hippies

most people don't care about the anthropological origins of their consciousness... the ones that do are called conscious intellectuals
Old 11-09-2012, 08:51 AM dio is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

JCviggen
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by grjr View Post
Richard Dawkins is burning in hell right now

You might be confusing him with Christopher Hitchens.

Of course there's no hell either, but anyway.
__________________
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:14 AM JCviggen is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

Vote McCain!
Retardism
 
Vote McCain!'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
most people don't care about the anthropological origins of their consciousness... the ones that do are called conscious intellectuals

That's some of the most pretentious i've heard in my entire life....
Old 11-09-2012, 11:12 AM Vote McCain! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
most people don't care about the anthropological origins of their consciousness... the ones that do are called conscious intellectuals

If you want to think your shit smells better because you like a gay lsd hippie, that's just a new addition to the list which qualifies you for batshit insanity
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 11-09-2012, 01:28 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

dio
 
dio's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
If you want to think your shit smells better because you like a gay lsd hippie, that's just a new addition to the list which qualifies you for batshit insanity

The problem with your attempted trolling is that it ultimately does nothing to provoke valuable thoughts in the masses of people reading it.

It's the most bottom of the barrel grabbing at anything as mindlessly as possible, often missing the mark of what your grabbing for and just sticking your hand in a pile shit, but then just throwing that shit onto the pile that is your response because I'd like to be kind and assume that you are a pure troll that does't give a shit, rather than having that low level of an ability of discernment.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:07 PM dio is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
The problem with your attempted trolling is that it ultimately does nothing to provoke valuable thoughts in the masses of people reading it.

It's the most bottom of the barrel grabbing at anything as mindlessly as possible, often missing the mark of what your grabbing for and just sticking your hand in a pile shit, but then just throwing that shit onto the pile that is your response because I'd like to be kind and assume that you are a pure troll that does't give a shit, rather than having that low level of an ability of discernment.

it's not really trolling if it's true
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 11-09-2012, 05:54 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#23  

dio
 
dio's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
it's not really trolling if it's true

and you can't even pull out anything good to back up your trolling...
Old 11-10-2012, 04:41 PM dio is offline  
Reply With Quote
#24  

JPF_
 
JPF_'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by grjr View Post
Richard Dawkins is burning in hell right now

Worst troll post ever..
Old 11-10-2012, 05:01 PM JPF_ is offline  
Reply With Quote
#25  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
and you can't even pull out anything good to back up your trolling...

not my fault you post stupid shit

no need to "back up" saying that the stupid shit you post is infact, stupid shit.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 11-10-2012, 06:42 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#26  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
not my fault you post stupid shit

no need to "back up" saying that the stupid shit you post is infact, stupid shit.

i'm forced to agree. its difficult to back anything up when its in response to the most retardedly stupid shit thats ever been posted.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 11-11-2012, 02:51 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#27  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
i'm forced to agree. its difficult to back anything up when its in response to the most retardedly stupid shit thats ever been posted.

yes

Perhaps it's the easy way out to state he's gay and dumb, but that's just how it really is. I guess you could try and reason with him, but it will just be a 4-page essay made by him where he states people should let go of their egos, he doesn't have one, but a 4-page rant of him masturbating his ego says otherwise

(ah well, it's better than the tao molesting he's toned down recently)
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 11-11-2012, 03:12 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#28  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
yes

Perhaps it's the easy way out to state he's gay and dumb, but that's just how it really is. I guess you could try and reason with him, but it will just be a 4-page essay made by him where he states people should let go of their egos, he doesn't have one, but a 4-page rant of him masturbating his ego says otherwise

(ah well, it's better than the tao molesting he's toned down recently)

you just don't understand man.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 11-11-2012, 03:25 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#29  

Foolioq
 
Foolioq's Avatar
 
Dio has replaced the Christian god with his new god Timothy Leary and is followed by the legions of the Taoist religion.
__________________
Cool like a Fool in a Swimming Pool
Hoolio's Bitch
[P]resident of the John [P]reston Fan Club
Old 11-12-2012, 02:49 PM Foolioq is offline  
Reply With Quote
#30  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:00 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.