General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

cc88

Quote:
that story about him getting his first confirmed kill by shooting a fat man in front of the fat mans friends and family doesn't sound like a combat situation to me. it sounds like he just shot some random dude he saw walking down a street. are you suggesting he was under orders to just shoot random civilians.
yes

Quote:
Like any soldier he could have stopped and refused to fight at any time. It's just "easier" to continue killing people than it is to go to prison.
yes

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
But it was just a single occurance of a single guy singling his own singleness in his singulariry. It's by no means nothing else, no sir.

*ignores hundreds of similar testimonies from Iraq*
*ignores hundreds of similar testimonies from Afghanistan*
*ignores hundreds of similar testimonies from Vietnam*

fuck your singularity.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

they don't call them baby killers for nothing

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

The term is pro life bro.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
The term is pro life bro.

When I suck out fetuses out of women's innards with a straw, I spit them on baby killer marines

Jerek5

Navy >>> *

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerek5 View Post
Navy >>> *

Didn't they come up with don't ask don't tell?

Jerek5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
Didn't they come up with don't ask don't tell?

You'd actually be surprised man, alot of gays are just regular working people. Sure they're flamboyant as fuck but most are pretty effective at their rates, they can also party hard as fuck.

cc88

navy < transexuals < convicts

Jerek5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc88 View Post
navy < transexuals < convicts

I salute you.

Goatfucking shitcock.

Cyrus

someone say WINTER SOLIDER?

Jerek5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
someone say WINTER SOLIDER?

LOL

topcat989

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Napolitano didn't say shit, the DHS report did. The DHS report which was commissioned by the Bush administration. And there were many other reports before that one, several released during the Bush administration, which came to the same conclusion.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...-and-extremism

The guy who made that anti-muslim video was a coptic christian. He was arrested for violating his parole. The video was related to the attack in that the protests about the video gave cover for the attack. The administration did not do nothing. The president didn't order anyone to stand down. You need to stop living in a fox news bubble. This shit has been debunked.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/natio...ttack-20121102
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ower/?page=all

Libya is pro american after the overthrow of gaddafi. There has been much fighting there since. Every time the minority pro-gaddafi militias would attack something, they would get attacked back by everyone else. In light of this, attacking the US embassy outright would be a mistake because they would have immediately come under counter attack by other libyans. In fact this did happen during the attacks but it had been overlooked with all the retarded cover up talk. 10 libyans were killed fighting to save the americans. and after the attacks were over, the libyans themselves went and attacked the pro-gaddafi base thinking that it was them who were responsible for the original attack. Then when they found out about the group who took responsibility for the attacks, they attacked them too.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012...n-army-militia
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...190_story.html

So, say you are a terrorist group in pro-american Libya and you want to attack the american embassy but you know you will come under immediate counter attack... what do you do? Do you think maybe when you wake up one morning and there are mass protests at american embassies throughout the region, including the local one in Benghazi, that maybe that is your cue to attack the Americans now when you have a distraction/cover and maybe try to ride that wave of anti-Americanism? Hmm, maybe?

think progress, center for american progress, and southern poverty law center lol

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelum View Post
This should make you glad you didn't enlist
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1817484.html
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...mism/?page=all
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Napalatino who may be the AG soon views all returning vets as more susceptible to becoming terrorists and here we have a Marine who was detained by the secret service and FBI without charge just for exercising his right to free speech. Sort of like that Muslim who was arrested for making that film when its now evident the film he made had nothing to do with the attacks but he sure did make a good scapegoat for this administration watching Americans be murdered and not only not doing anything about it, but ordering people NOT to do anything about it.

Welcome to the Leninist States of AmurrriKKKa

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerek5 View Post
You'd actually be surprised man, alot of gays are just regular working people. Sure they're flamboyant as fuck but most are pretty effective at their rates, they can also party hard as fuck.

much?

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~