General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
OMG, you mean I have to order two sodas?

COME SEE THE OPPRESSION INHERENT IN THE SYSTEM!
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 11-19-2012, 03:02 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#106  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

cokezeroholic
 
cokezeroholic's Avatar
 
I like the "this is America, we should be able to do what we want" I get it, but "doing what you want" is how we got to over half of the population going through Twinkie withdrawal right now.
__________________
There are doorways I haven't opened, and windows I've yet to look through. Going forward may not be the answer ... maybe I should go back.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:03 PM cokezeroholic is offline  
Reply With Quote
#107  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokezeroholic View Post
Yeah, because junk food, fast food, soda, energy drinks, and candy is what we need in school

Stupid liberal, thinking you know what's best for kids.

I make my kids eat frosting straight out of the tub just to show that michelle obama bitch who is boss.

Who does she think she is suggesting that my kids eat healthy food? I heard she had an unhealthy meal once. What a fucking hypocrite.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 11-19-2012, 03:05 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#108  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
OMG, you mean I have to order two sodas?

COME SEE THE OPPRESSION INHERENT IN THE SYSTEM!

__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 11-19-2012, 03:06 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#109  

s0me0nesmind1
 
s0me0nesmind1's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokezeroholic View Post
Yeah, because junk food, fast food, soda, energy drinks, and candy is what we need in school

Because... other people... like the ones smart enough to be bought out by corporations, try to tax us based on the violence rating of a video game, and continue to run this economy into the ground are the ones whom should dictate what we can and can't eat, right?

Cheesecake is fatty as fuck, I love a nice reeses one from the cheesecake factory, it's probably over 1k calories for a slice. Should we not be able to eat that too? Where does it stop? It's like when they take it step by step it eventually is perfectly reasonable for retards like you. Your only lose more and more rights, but it's like unless they take all at once - people as retarded as you never notice.
__________________
8e12bfe909ef9fcfaa2d400a638d4801 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╚═╝
Old 11-19-2012, 03:48 PM s0me0nesmind1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#110  

cokezeroholic
 
cokezeroholic's Avatar
 
What's retarded is that you assume that nobody else but you and people that think like you know what is going on. Over indulgence for adults is one thing, but when it comes to schools, children of any age are hardly capable of making sensible decisions when it comes to their diet. Shit, I could have eaten nachos, soda, and cookies every day while in high school, but I didn't because I thought it was more fun to play basketball or bs with friends.
__________________
There are doorways I haven't opened, and windows I've yet to look through. Going forward may not be the answer ... maybe I should go back.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:59 PM cokezeroholic is offline  
Reply With Quote
#111  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the socialists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a socialist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for my cheesecake,
and there was no more cheesecake for me.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 11-19-2012, 04:07 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#112  

s0me0nesmind1
 
s0me0nesmind1's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokezeroholic View Post
What's retarded is that you assume that nobody else but you and people that think like you know what is going on. Over indulgence for adults is one thing, but when it comes to schools, children of any age are hardly capable of making sensible decisions when it comes to their diet. Shit, I could have eaten nachos, soda, and cookies every day while in high school, but I didn't because I thought it was more fun to play basketball or bs with friends.

I understand that - but government isn't going to make a difference.
1) It's up to the parents. A school lunch isn't going to make a kid fat. It's not going to make a kid decide to lose weight. So whats the point? It all goes back to what the parents put in the fridge and what the parents serve at the table
2) Works both ways for grades. Which then determines their job. Government won't make a damn bit of difference in either category
3) What about athletes that could actually use shitloads of calories? There is such a thing...
4) As I said, the more rights they take away, the more it seems reasonable to people. You only lose rights. You never gain. Agreed?

And like I said, I don't give a fuck - freedom says you can eat your way to a heart attack. The question is if we should help save someone that stupid at the expense of tax payers. My answer to that is no.

I was a fattie fat fat growing up - and I can't blame anyone else but myself, but there definitely was a ton of influence from my dad. Of course than I hit college and realized a few things - but thats a different topic
__________________
8e12bfe909ef9fcfaa2d400a638d4801 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╚═╝
Old 11-19-2012, 04:08 PM s0me0nesmind1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#113  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokezeroholic View Post
What's retarded is that you assume that nobody else but you and people that think like you know what is going on. Over indulgence for adults is one thing, but when it comes to schools, children of any age are hardly capable of making sensible decisions when it comes to their diet. Shit, I could have eaten nachos, soda, and cookies every day while in high school, but I didn't because I thought it was more fun to play basketball or bs with friends.
I admire people like you sometimes... when you can be civil in the face of absolute stupidity,


but do you realize you're trying to talk sense into someone who thinks the constitution provides him the freedom to be fat, and it's very important?
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 11-19-2012, 04:08 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#114  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
Because... other people... like the ones smart enough to be bought out by corporations, try to tax us based on the violence rating of a video game, and continue to run this economy into the ground are the ones whom should dictate what we can and can't eat, right?

Cheesecake is fatty as fuck, I love a nice reeses one from the cheesecake factory, it's probably over 1k calories for a slice. Should we not be able to eat that too? Where does it stop? It's like when they take it step by step it eventually is perfectly reasonable for retards like you. Your only lose more and more rights, but it's like unless they take all at once - people as retarded as you never notice.

Are you more likely to eat multiple blooming onions and slices of reeses cheesecake from the cheesecake factory every day or are you more likely to consume multiple sodas on a daily basis?

OMG, how dare the government do anything to make people aware of the empty calories they consume on a daily basis.

And all that they dictated, only in NYC, is that the maximum size of a serving of soda could be 16oz. They did not "dictate" how many of those you can order.

ZOMG, MY RIGHTS!!!!
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 11-19-2012, 04:13 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#115  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the socialists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a socialist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for my cheesecake,
and there was no more cheesecake for me.

__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 11-19-2012, 04:14 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#116  

cokezeroholic
 
cokezeroholic's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
You only lose rights. You never gain. Agreed?

Negative.
__________________
There are doorways I haven't opened, and windows I've yet to look through. Going forward may not be the answer ... maybe I should go back.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:24 PM cokezeroholic is offline  
Reply With Quote
#117  

s0me0nesmind1
 
s0me0nesmind1's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokezeroholic View Post
Negative.

Really? Please incite me on when we as citizens of the US have gained rights. Funny, ever since the bill of rights I'm pretty sure it has only gone down
__________________
8e12bfe909ef9fcfaa2d400a638d4801 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╚═╝
Old 11-19-2012, 04:27 PM s0me0nesmind1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#118  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
Really? Please incite me on when we as citizens of the US have gained rights. Funny, ever since the bill of rights I'm pretty sure it has only gone down

Abolition of slavery, womens suffrage, the civil rights movement, gay marriage, repeal of prohibition, labor laws, native american citizenship, ...

Also, incite doesn't mean what you think it means. Perhaps you meant: "Please give me your insight..."
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 11-19-2012, 04:49 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#119  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Abolition of slavery, womens suffrage, the civil rights movement, gay marriage, repeal of prohibition, labor laws, native american citizenship, ...

Also, incite doesn't mean what you think it means. Perhaps you meant: "Please give me your insight..."

perhaps he means he's going to use your liberal tears to incite laughter at how naive and liberal you are?
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 11-19-2012, 05:12 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#120  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:03 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.