General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

gee
MY TITLE ISNT LONG ENOUGH

How should I try to solve the worlds problems?

I know!

TO THE [M]!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Foolioq

Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

You have almost nobody's ear here. You're not an inspiring or budding leader. You have no political power. You have no money. You have no credentials aside from doing mushrooms. Finally, You have no tangible plan or proposal.

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolioq View Post
You have almost nobody's ear here. You're not an inspiring or budding leader. You have no political power. You have no money. You have no credentials aside from doing mushrooms. Finally, You have no tangible plan or proposal.

There's that Christian mentality holding you back again man. You gotta let go, I prescribe 1000 jiggagrams of mushroom and 5 negrowatts of penis injected anally. It's the ry_goody special.

Seikan

are you sure you guys arent letting the way you feel about him get in the way of what he's saying? he has a plan to bring people together, and have each other explain their differences or beliefs in hopes of focusing on/improving some of the really shit things in society. most importantly banding together despite some serious differences. it's what the world needs; if countries/people stopped killing each other over religion/differences and we could demonstrate that we're ready to stop being so selfish and afraid- then the aliens would accept us into the intergalactic United Nations. this might seem like a troll but i'm dead serious.

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seikan View Post
are you sure you guys arent letting the way you feel about him get in the way of what he's saying? he has a plan to bring people together, and have each other explain their differences or beliefs in hopes of focusing on/improving some of the really shit things in society. most importantly banding together despite some serious differences. it's what the world needs; if countries/people stopped killing each other over religion/differences and we could demonstrate that we're ready to stop being so selfish and afraid- then the aliens would accept us into the intergalactic United Nations. this might seem like a troll but i'm dead serious.

thats the problem with being a drug addled piece of shit. you might have something worthwhile to say every so often but its going to be ignored because you had diarrhea of the mouth for too long negating the relevance of everything you have to say.

cc88

read a dio post
take a nap

CaptainAmerica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
There's that Christian mentality holding you back again man. You gotta let go, I prescribe 1000 jiggagrams of mushroom and 5 negrowatts of penis injected anally. It's the ry_goody special.

5 negrowatts of penis is the best measurement ever.

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
5 negrowatts of penis is the best measurement ever.

It's SI too.

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

I want you to get MAD! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad! You've got to say, "I'm a human being, goddammit! My life has value!" So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now, and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out and yell: "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
thats the problem with being a drug addled piece of shit. you might have something worthwhile to say every so often but its going to be ignored because you had diarrhea of the mouth for too long negating the relevance of everything you have to say.

I have my suspicions that you are either:

1) A troll whos gets amusement out of me, and wishes to milk me for words, because yes my words can be quite amusing for whatever reason you may perceive them as.

or

2) You are a person seeking power not realizing your direction of seeking power is generally fruitless.

Certain philsophers have argued very compellingly in the past that any and everyone essentially just seeks greater power, to command greater power, a greater will. I think this is true, for anyone to everyone, this is all we do. And this isn't to discredit us, if you meditate on this notion you can see why this dynamic is good, but thats a different subject in and of itself. But people will almost unconciously put each other down and try to stand on top of each other, unless they can deem another relationship with a given person will actually allow them more power than just standing on them. People almost neurotically do this without any thought process put into it.

I think one of the greatest examples of this enmass is the big 'anti-smoking' campaign in our culture. All these righteous 'stop smoking' people trying to get others to stop smoking, and looking down and hating smokers, and passing all these regulations to ban smoking in places that are scientifically proven to be harmless, and going on this big tarade of anti-smoking far beyond whats necessary, and far beyond what harms other non-smokers. And for why? To save other peoples lives? Ya right. Like anyone cares that any random person is smoking and lowering their life expectancy, I'm sure some do, but it's an extreme minority that does. So why the big anti-smoking parade? Because it's an easy way to feel power over other people. This is all people want, to feel power over other people, to feel better than other people.

For people who don't have alot of cognitive capacity to find more complex ways to do this, and are needy to grab at things to prove themselves, typically out of insecurities, they'll grab at simple, easily culturally justifiable things, like smoking. Without second thought, without personal research or investigation, they'll just grab at it, subscribe to whatever mainstream feeds them, and start saying back and forth between each other "smoking is bad, smoking is bad, yes have you heard that same thing that the mainstream fed us? Oh yes you heard the same thing? Well clearly we know something others don't, clearly we are over them." Our culture loves this, they love to find ways to collectively and easily agree that they are better than other people, that they have more power than others, that they are more valid than others for any reason whatsoever. When this can be done without second thought, or requirement of research or first hand investigation, then all the better, because then it's just like a free buffet of 'Make yourself feel better than other', they can just grab at anything, and with no thought whatsoever, those in the mainstream frequency willl reaffirm their superiority. People get addicted to this, trying to fill the void of their insecurities and inferiorities, they just take freely from the cultural grab bag of 'approved' things to make yourself feel better than others.

And that is really just a shit brained cognitive process. Hopefully it needs no explanation why, and you can think about it, but if you wish, I will type you out reasoning.

This cognitive process I just described, I think that is what is going on with you in my suspicion #2.

Which I describe as generally fruitless because, you aren't going to gain any power by standing on me. I'm a fucking random dude some hundreds of miles away on an internet forum. If your trying to seek power out of standing over me you must live a fucking pitiful existence, sticking a broomstick up your ass and masturbating will probably result in you gaining just as much power. What this forum CAN do however is refine our cognitive process, refine our words. It can allow us to expose inner thought processes to a wider, uninhibited audience for close scrutiny and intense criticism to refine those thought processes. And through refinement of internal processes, you can actually gain real steps in power. This is the only way you are actually going to gain any REAL power out of interactions with me. But to do this, you must actually read what I say, comprehend it, offer some acknowledgement of comprehension and attempt to apply the same level cognitive capacity to your own text.

Foolioq

Foolioq

Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
I have my suspicions that you are either:

1) A troll whos gets amusement out of me, and wishes to milk me for words, because yes my words can be quite amusing for whatever reason you may perceive them as.

or

2) You are a person seeking power not realizing your direction of seeking power is generally fruitless.

Certain philsophers have argued very compellingly in the past that any and everyone essentially just seeks greater power, to command greater power, a greater will. I think this is true, for anyone to everyone, this is all we do. And this isn't to discredit us, if you meditate on this notion you can see why this dynamic is good, but thats a different subject in and of itself. But people will almost unconciously put each other down and try to stand on top of each other, unless they can deem another relationship with a given person will actually allow them more power than just standing on them. People almost neurotically do this without any thought process put into it.

I think one of the greatest examples of this enmass is the big 'anti-smoking' campaign in our culture. All these righteous 'stop smoking' people trying to get others to stop smoking, and looking down and hating smokers, and passing all these regulations to ban smoking in places that are scientifically proven to be harmless, and going on this big tarade of anti-smoking far beyond whats necessary, and far beyond what harms other non-smokers. And for why? To save other peoples lives? Ya right. Like anyone cares that any random person is smoking and lowering their life expectancy, I'm sure some do, but it's an extreme minority that does. So why the big anti-smoking parade? Because it's an easy way to feel power over other people. This is all people want, to feel power over other people, to feel better than other people.

For people who don't have alot of cognitive capacity to find more complex ways to do this, and are needy to grab at things to prove themselves, typically out of insecurities, they'll grab at simple, easily culturally justifiable things, like smoking. Without second thought, without personal research or investigation, they'll just grab at it, subscribe to whatever mainstream feeds them, and start saying back and forth between each other "smoking is bad, smoking is bad, yes have you heard that same thing that the mainstream fed us? Oh yes you heard the same thing? Well clearly we know something others don't, clearly we are over them." Our culture loves this, they love to find ways to collectively and easily agree that they are better than other people, that they have more power than others, that they are more valid than others for any reason whatsoever. When this can be done without second thought, or requirement of research or first hand investigation, then all the better, because then it's just like a free buffet of 'Make yourself feel better than other', they can just grab at anything, and with no thought whatsoever, those in the mainstream frequency willl reaffirm their superiority. People get addicted to this, trying to fill the void of their insecurities and inferiorities, they just take freely from the cultural grab bag of 'approved' things to make yourself feel better than others.

And that is really just a shit brained cognitive process. Hopefully it needs no explanation why, and you can think about it, but if you wish, I will type you out reasoning.

This cognitive process I just described, I think that is what is going on with you in my suspicion #2.

Which I describe as generally fruitless because, you aren't going to gain any power by standing on me. I'm a fucking random dude some hundreds of miles away on an internet forum. If your trying to seek power out of standing over me you must live a fucking pitiful existence, sticking a broomstick up your ass and masturbating will probably result in you gaining just as much power. What this forum CAN do however is refine our cognitive process, refine our words. It can allow us to expose inner thought processes to a wider, uninhibited audience for close scrutiny and intense criticism to refine those thought processes. And through refinement of internal processes, you can actually gain real steps in power. This is the only way you are actually going to gain any REAL power out of interactions with me. But to do this, you must actually read what I say, comprehend it, offer some acknowledgement of comprehension and attempt to apply the same level cognitive capacity to your own text.

tl;dr

Tab_diagonal
yo quiero taco bell

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

dio

I suppose I've milked this forum for all it's worth, and I should go somewhere with a higher collective level of reading comprehension.

It's not that I am narcissistic, it is that I am literally smarter than all of you, and every back and forth interaction proves my brain can process more information and grapple larger more complex ideas.

I thank you all for repeatedly giving me an on-demand test case of the average american idiot to run my ideas across to get knee-jerk mindless responses.

gibonius, pyramid, vendetta, you guys were at times pretty good

OldDeadOne

Pure straight from an asses mouth.
Dopes To Infinity.....you are the only one