General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
lol
 
lol's Avatar
 
imho this is what america gets for electing a muslim
Old 04-20-2013, 03:04 AM lol is offline  
Reply With Quote
#31  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Wait, so the simple fact that they oppose the Chinese government somehow makes them "sympathetic" to the U.S.? Once again, did we go into China and pluck these people from their homes and send them to Gitmo? I'm not arguing the right or wrong of incarcerating these people, (but they were training alongside terrorists NOT IN CHINA in case you didn't know) just trying to understand where your idiotic mindset comes from..
No, uyghurs are generally pro-us for other reasons, but it's obvious you're fucking high constantly or something, so why fucking bother.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 04-20-2013, 08:38 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#32  

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.
 
Tex Arcana's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edplayer View Post
Like you have different ones...

Maybe so, but I don't swallow their cocks like you do
__________________
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.--V


Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs


~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~
Old 04-20-2013, 09:51 AM Tex Arcana is offline  
Reply With Quote
#33  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
No, uyghurs are generally pro-us for other reasons, but it's obvious you're fucking high constantly or something, so why fucking bother.
Are the "other reasons" because they want independence from China and they see the U.S. supporting Taiwan and think we'll do the same for them? That's not what I really call "pro-U.S." but rather trying to stay on the good side of anyone who could potentially help their cause....including Islamic militants. The two Chechen boys that bombed the Boston marathon were also "pro-U.S." according to people who knew them..

If we're sending U.S. troops into Chinese territory to round up Uyghurs to send to Gitmo for no reason you might have a point...but you don't.
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Last edited by joemama; 04-20-2013 at 11:40 AM..
Old 04-20-2013, 10:57 AM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#34  

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.
 
Tex Arcana's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Are the "other reasons" because they want independence from China and they see the U.S. supporting Taiwan and think we'll do the same for them? That's not what I really call "pro-U.S." but rather trying to stay on the good side of anyone who could potentially help their cause....including Islamic militants. The two Chechen boys that bombed the Boston marathon were also "pro-U.S." according to people who knew them..

If were sending U.S. troops into Chinese territory to round up Uyghurs to send to Gitmo for no reason you might have a point...but you don't.

My money says the Chechen boys were just y cvnts that got butthurt by the local Bahstan Massholes that think their shit don't stink, and that they're superior beings; and they think that the rest of the world is less than shit. They also look down on immigrants and even outsiders that move to Bahstan.

So, yeah: butthurt bitches looking for payback.
__________________
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.--V


Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs


~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~
Old 04-20-2013, 11:28 AM Tex Arcana is offline  
Reply With Quote
#35  

edplayer
no
 
edplayer's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
Maybe so, but I don't swallow their cocks like you do



So why are you so obsessed with guys sucking each other off. You post something about it in every 3 or 4 posts. You have been here for about 10 years. Do you think at 10.5 years it will turn into a giant suck fest? Tex Mex 2013?

You can find stuff like that all over the internet so why keep looking for it here?


and maybe you can go ask your overlord, the one who supported the greater of two evils in the last election, for a loan to help you buy Gold access. See if you can dig up any of those "many posts" that you claim...
__________________
[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25381610]0/0 = undefined, it's a vertical line[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25381666]I'm not going to go back and forth with you about it all night, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.[/QUOTE]
Old 04-20-2013, 04:21 PM edplayer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#36  

Vote McCain!
Retardism
 
Vote McCain!'s Avatar
 
Old 04-20-2013, 07:10 PM Vote McCain! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#37  

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.
 
Tex Arcana's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edplayer View Post
So why are you so obsessed with guys sucking each other off. You post something about it in every 3 or 4 posts. You have been here for about 10 years. Do you think at 10.5 years it will turn into a giant suck fest? Tex Mex 2013?

You can find stuff like that all over the internet so why keep looking for it here?


and maybe you can go ask your overlord, the one who supported the greater of two evils in the last election, for a loan to help you buy Gold access. See if you can dig up any of those "many posts" that you claim...

Besides the fact it's just insulting? Because its the genmay way, to be as offcolor and disgusting as possible. And I'm pretty sure shoving a big hard one down your throat would be pretty disgusting to you.

And why would I bother? You want to, knock yourself out: I don't give a fuck.
__________________
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.--V


Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs


~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~
Old 04-20-2013, 10:04 PM Tex Arcana is offline  
Reply With Quote
#38  

edplayer
no
 
edplayer's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
Besides the fact it's just insulting? Because its the genmay way, to be as offcolor and disgusting as possible. And I'm pretty sure shoving a big hard one down your throat would be pretty disgusting to you.


So you do admit that you are obsessed with guys sucking each other off. Well that's settled.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
And why would I bother? You want to, knock yourself out: I don't give a fuck.


Yeah, I know. You are just all talk. I'm just messing with you because I know that even on your income you actually can afford gold access.
__________________
[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25381610]0/0 = undefined, it's a vertical line[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25381666]I'm not going to go back and forth with you about it all night, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.[/QUOTE]
Old 04-20-2013, 10:42 PM edplayer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#39  

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.
 
Tex Arcana's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edplayer View Post
So you do admit that you are obsessed with guys sucking each other off. Well that's settled.





Yeah, I know. You are just all talk. I'm just messing with you because I know that even on your income you actually can afford gold access.



Let's meet behind the store, I want a blowjob.

I could, but I have better things to spend $20 on right now.
__________________
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.--V


Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs


~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~
Old 04-20-2013, 11:04 PM Tex Arcana is offline  
Reply With Quote
#40  

edplayer
no
 
edplayer's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post


Let's meet behind the store, I want a blowjob.


well too bad you scared off see you auntie because he was the one considering going down that path.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
I could, but I have better things to spend $20 on right now.


Preparation H?
__________________
[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25381610]0/0 = undefined, it's a vertical line[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25381666]I'm not going to go back and forth with you about it all night, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.[/QUOTE]
Old 04-20-2013, 11:11 PM edplayer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#41  

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.
 
Tex Arcana's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edplayer View Post
well too bad you scared off see you auntie because he was the one considering going down that path.






Preparation H?



Didn't see that one coming...
__________________
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.--V


Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs


~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~
Old 04-20-2013, 11:26 PM Tex Arcana is offline  
Reply With Quote
#42  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokezeroholic View Post
I could care less. Hell, rename it to Torture Camp USA" for all I care. Whatever it takes to get people to talk.

Most of those guys have been there so long that they can't possibly have any meaningful intel any more. It's basically an internment camp at this point.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:49 AM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#43  

captainjerk
I posted a picture of my small penis on pornmay. thread id=1755
 
captainjerk's Avatar
 
who the fuck cares?

yea lets take all the terrorists we caught and move them into your development
__________________
boooooya 75 redmage 75 blackmage 75 beastmaster 75 corsair 75 Paladin

b0b3- ex romance

blg dinger- eternal bro-mance

f911df1dd5cb0e9e21d107305508e95e [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 04-21-2013, 12:38 PM captainjerk is offline  
Reply With Quote
#44  

Gibonius
 
"Terrorists."
Old 04-21-2013, 01:41 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#45  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:21 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.