General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
sam is thoroughly brainwashed so his overlords can make a living off lieing to him and getting him to "support the cause"

he is being treated like the fucking kaffir he is


__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 07-19-2013, 11:35 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#46  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Vote McCain!
Retardism
 
Vote McCain!'s Avatar
 
Old 07-19-2013, 12:34 PM Vote McCain! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#47  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
sam is thoroughly brainwashed so his overlords can make a living off lieing to him and getting him to "support the cause"

he is being treated like the fucking kaffir he is



Only ones making a living off this fable are the scabby Jews.
Old 07-19-2013, 12:57 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#48  

Vote McCain!
Retardism
 
Vote McCain!'s Avatar
 
Jewsop's Fables
Old 07-19-2013, 12:57 PM Vote McCain! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#49  

cokezeroholic
 
cokezeroholic's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Dole View Post
I'm pretty sure the chosen's battle cry is "remember the 6 trillion"
hah I don't even think there's even been 1 trillion people in existence, total.
__________________
There are doorways I haven't opened, and windows I've yet to look through. Going forward may not be the answer ... maybe I should go back.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:28 PM cokezeroholic is offline  
Reply With Quote
#50  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Only ones making a living off this fable are the scabby Jews.

absolutely not true, and your talking head neonazi radio hosts and propagandists live large off dumb saps like you...David Duke is in a casino doing coke right now, and he is grateful for you


__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 07-19-2013, 02:02 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#51  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 07-19-2013, 02:04 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#52  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokezeroholic View Post
hah I don't even think there's even been 1 trillion people in existence, total.

They claim Romans killed 4 BILLION Jews! LOL! It isn't about truth to these psychopaths - it is what they think they can get away with.
Old 07-19-2013, 02:42 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#53  

Gibonius
 
The first 50 Google results for "Romans killed 4 billion Jews" are holocaust denial websites. If I had to guess, I'd say this is one of those "claims" invented out of whole cloth that becomes self-reinforcing. No actual Jewish person believes 4 billion Jews were killed.

I mean shit, you might as well talk about how the dimensions described for the Ark are physically impossible.
Old 07-19-2013, 04:34 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#54  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
The first 50 Google results for "Romans killed 4 billion Jews" are holocaust denial websites. If I had to guess, I'd say this is one of those "claims" invented out of whole cloth that becomes self-reinforcing. No actual Jewish person believes 4 billion Jews were killed.

I mean shit, you might as well talk about how the dimensions described for the Ark are physically impossible.

From the evil Talmud:
Quote:
Gittin 57b

R. Hiya b. Abin said in the name of R. Joshua b. Korhah: An old man from the inhabitants of Jerusalem told me that in this valley Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard killed two hundred and eleven myriads,1 and in Jerusalem he killed ninety-four myriads on one stone, until their blood went and joined that of Zechariah,2
So, how much is a Myriad? 10,000. So from that it is closer to 3 billion.

Talmudic Jews and most Jews today wallow in victimhood to rationalize their psychopathic behavior - this is why they get along so well with Blacks. Same mindset.
Old 07-19-2013, 05:05 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#55  

Vote McCain!
Retardism
 
Vote McCain!'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post

BAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAAA!!!

The white supremacists are doing a pledge drive! How cuet!
Old 07-19-2013, 07:38 PM Vote McCain! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#56  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
From the evil Talmud:


So, how much is a Myriad? 10,000. So from that it is closer to 3 billion.

Talmudic Jews and most Jews today wallow in victimhood to rationalize their psychopathic behavior - this is why they get along so well with Blacks. Same mindset.

Like I said, you might as well complain that the Ark is too big once you do the conversion from cubits. Nobody takes that shit literally. The only people using that "3 billion" number are anti-Semites like yourself, no Jews are using it to push any message.
Old 07-20-2013, 05:01 AM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#57  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Like I said, you might as well complain that the Ark is too big once you do the conversion from cubits. Nobody takes that shit literally. The only people using that "3 billion" number are anti-Semites like yourself, no Jews are using it to push any message.

They take the Talmud very seriously. The fact you don't know the difference between the Torah and the Talmud says a lot.
Old 07-20-2013, 08:12 AM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#58  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
yeah well even some of your numbskull "patriot" friends take the bible very seriously but they don't think earthquakes really come from god really so fucking angry that the pillars of the earth shake, you fucking imbecile
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 07-20-2013, 04:04 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#59  

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.
 
Tex Arcana's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vote McCain! View Post
BAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAAA!!!

The white supremacists are doing a pledge drive! How cuet!

Ah Say Unto THEEEEE!!

Dig down deep, and give unto ME!!
__________________
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.--V


Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs


~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~
Old 07-20-2013, 05:31 PM Tex Arcana is offline  
Reply With Quote
#60  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:14 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.