Gism0
Make Genmay Great Again
Dislike

Tex Arcana
Pure [M]ayhem
Tex Arcana
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 23, 2012 #372

Jehannum wrote:...and so were Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Slayer, Queensrÿche, Metallica, and Megadeth.

Not everything from the '80s was cheese.

And the BBS RS wheel on a mid-80s to early '90s import (like an E30, Z32, GTI, RX-7) is classy and distinguished, as opposed to the boring "5 spoke, no lip" bullshit that gets slapped on them now.

A Z32 with Z33 wheels is boring and dopey. A Z32 with BBS RS basket-weaves is classic and timeless, in much the same way that you wouldn't swap the 5 spokes from a 335i onto an E30 M3.
Those BBS wheels were also used in MANY forms of racing, including iirc F1.
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.--V

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

Þ~~~ Þ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex Þ~~~ Þ~~~
Dislike

Grazehell
[M]afia

Aug 23, 2012 #373

Jehannum wrote:...and so were Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Slayer, Queensrÿche, Metallica, and Megadeth.

Not everything from the '80s was cheese.

And the BBS RS wheel on a mid-80s to early '90s import (like an E30, Z32, GTI, RX-7) is classy and distinguished, as opposed to the boring "5 spoke, no lip" bullshit that gets slapped on them now.

A Z32 with Z33 wheels is boring and dopey. A Z32 with BBS RS basket-weaves is classic and timeless, in much the same way that you wouldn't swap the 5 spokes from a 335i onto an E30 M3.

While those BBS wheel look better than the stock wheel on the Z32 or Z33(except for the Rays on the Nismo 350Z) I can't say I am big fan of them either on the Z32.
Dislike

[H]ard|On
Pure [M]ayhem
[H]ard|On
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 24, 2012 #374

In black or *gasp* silver, yes. Gold though, ehhh. Meh.
z32 =/= wrx :p

Of course if we all liked and drove the same thing it would be boring.
Make Genmay Great Again
Dislike

Tex Arcana
Pure [M]ayhem
Tex Arcana
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 25, 2012 #375

[H]ard|On;25081713 wrote:In black or *gasp* silver, yes. Gold though, ehhh. Meh.
z32 =/= wrx :p

Of course if we all liked and drove the same thing it would be boring.
:wtf: So why do you keep trying to shove your BarfarianMegaWang down our throats every time someone posts a thread?? :tard:
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.--V

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

Dislike

[H]ard|On
Pure [M]ayhem
[H]ard|On
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 25, 2012 #376

It's like being a Jehovahs Witness except you voluntarily come here for it. ;)
Make Genmay Great Again
Dislike

Jehannum
[M]afia

Aug 26, 2012 #377

Shaved the wiper, used a little filler (pre-sanding):

Started blocking down the filler, also applied some POR-15 to the spot under the spoiler (preventative for the most part):

Finished stripping the quarters:

Masked off the interior:

Started with the etching primer:

Did the top, door jambs, quarters, and rear panel:
Your powers are useless! I'm wearing my tin foil underwear!

1992 300ZX: Not stock, 433 RWHP
1971 240Z: Toyota front brakes, 123 RWHP
1967 Pontiac GTO: not stock.
Dislike

gribly
[M]afia

Aug 26, 2012 #378

Tex Arcana wrote::wtf: So why do you keep trying to shove your BarfarianMegaWang down our throats every time someone posts a thread?? :tard:
Keeps things interesting for sure. Gives our village an idiot, really.
Dislike

Tex Arcana
Pure [M]ayhem
Tex Arcana
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 26, 2012 #379

Jehannum wrote:
YUO always fail at teh pic posts. :p

--John Hobbs

Dislike

Tex Arcana
Pure [M]ayhem
Tex Arcana
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 26, 2012 #380

gribly wrote:Keeps things interesting for sure. Gives our village an idiot, really.
waffles

--John Hobbs

Dislike