Link: Copy link
come on now you know you laughed out loud...thats why its all i posted, lollercoptering too hard to type muchTheMorlock wrote:wtf curdle. I expect better content
nope Icurdledvomit wrote:come on now you know you laughed out loud...thats why its all i posted, lollercoptering too hard to type much
</e></QUOTE>Best Person in America wrote:</s>I hated McCain up until the debate last night where I think he held his own. I was disappointed a little in Obama's performance because he let McCain call him naive when:<br/>
• McCain was the one who voted in favor of attacking a country without solid proof the country was a threat to the US.<br/>
• McCain said the fundamentals of the economy are strong on the dawn of an historic economic melt down.<br/>
• McCain is in favor of the same tax cuts and economic strategies that helped lead a coutry with the hardest workers on the motherfucking planet from a surplus in 2000 to trillions in debt.<br/>
• McCain wants to continue the same foreign policy relations which have failed for the past 8 years.<br/>
• McCain picked a VP that is so under-qualified, he has to hide her from the press. <br/>
• McCain is running a campaign based on change when he has been in Washington for over two decades, is part of the party that has a microscopic approval rating after 8 years, and has voted with the current administration over 90% of the time.<br/>
When McCain called Obama naive, I would have liked to see Obama take that opportunity to say, 'you know what I think is naive' and fire off some of those points. Obama should have stuck up for himself. Also, I am not completely comfortable with Obama for a number of reasons, but any chance McCain had for my vote went out the window with his pick of Sarah Palin. This was an unacceptable mistake, as was the war in Iraq.<e>
LOL! What do you call a Black man who is elected President?jkrowling wrote:hahaha obongo,
how are you handling your new blackie overlord, Sam? stay up at night?
what do you call an ignorant white man that posts on the internetSamFarber wrote:LOL! What do you call a Black man who is elected President?
Hey! Thanks for the shout. While I suppose your brand of Racism discriminating against whites in the workplace and in schools isn't exactly the kind my half-brothers in Alabama support, glad to see the Democrat Racism movement is alive and well.Jim Morrison wrote:Just a shout out to my Republican brothers here...Proud to say I'm busy enabling racists
Pearl Harbor?curdledvomit wrote:heres some naive for ya...
You do know that every war we have been in since WW1 was started by a democrat and that not in any of these wars was America attacked to provoke us attacking them. We invaded many European countries, Vietnam , N. Korea, Bosnia, Bush was the first to start a war because America was attacked. Also its a known fact the the war Bill Clinton started in Bosnia was neither approved by the congress, the UN or anyone at all...
go ahead and google it or whatever...naive indeed