Gandalf
[M]onkey
Gandalf
[M]onkey
Joined: Sep 14, 2003

Sep 05, 2004 #51

Slacker wrote:There's also far more information avalialbe on the Holocaust. We have a pretty good idea how many people die there, between Stalin and Mao we're pretty sure it was tens of millions but nobody has an exact number and there's far less evidence of it. We didn't have American soldiers go free people from the Gulag in Siberia, there aren't a lot of pictures and videos from Russia or China. Also up until recently they were all just a bunch of communists, who cared if they died, it just meant less that were against us. I think the more systematic nature of the Holocause also strikes a nerve with a lot of people.
This is true, it's very easy to teach the 'story' of the holocaust.

But when you actually take the time to analyze it, the 'story' falls apart.
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Malakai
Pure [M]ayhem
Malakai
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jul 11, 2002

Sep 05, 2004 #52

It ends up that a lot of what I learned about the holocaust in elementary and middle school simply was not true.

Don't take this post the wrong way, I'm not an anti-semite, it's just a fact.
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Inf
Pure [M]ayhem
Inf
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Nov 04, 2003

Sep 05, 2004 #53

I am also tired of the statement anti-semitic blablabla.
Every time I hear a jewish person whine about the holocaust(someone that wasn't involved in ANY way), it just makesm me dislike them more.

I live in a country, where 400 000 people were just put in cattle wagons, and sent to siberia and the ural mountains to starve and die.(Courtesy of Stalin), yet the fact that 40% of the nations population was ´removed, and another 500 000 russians were sent here to speed up the de-culturization hasn't been mentioned anywhere. (this was 40-60 years ago). It just makes me sick to see how events are selected just by their value as a political/brainwashing tool, not because they were horrific.
5160c711eb1a1fb416cb296cfa30d3c6
R.O.A.D.H.E.A.D
Removing Overt Anger, Desensitisation, and Hatred by Exercising Appropriate Discourse
koala coalition ftw!!!
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Whatsisname
Pure [M]ayhem
Whatsisname
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jul 05, 2002

Sep 05, 2004 #54

Murder through starvation is one of the worst ways you can kill someone.
/-\lex wrote:What I was trying to get at is that a murder thru means of a bullet or a gas chamber is no different then murder thru starvation.
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

RMS of the [M] GNU\Linux Krew 2006
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Joined: May 24, 2003

Sep 05, 2004 #55

Gandalf wrote:This is true, it's very easy to teach the 'story' of the holocaust.

But when you actually take the time to analyze it, the 'story' falls apart.
You are an idiot, as your sig demonstrates. There were 3 million Polish Jews killed out of the total 6 million.
BrahmaADF - Gotta love non-white white supremacists.
Sanjay - Wow. an Iranian nazi. What are you a beige supremacist?
Debaser - The only "white" on Aldaris is all the semen running down his chin...
Forum Iranian who thinks he's a white man: Aldaris
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Joined: May 24, 2003

Sep 05, 2004 #56

Malakai wrote:It ends up that a lot of what I learned about the holocaust in elementary and middle school simply was not true.

Don't take this post the wrong way, I'm not an anti-semite, it's just a fact.
What exactly did you learn that wasn't true?
BrahmaADF - Gotta love non-white white supremacists.
Sanjay - Wow. an Iranian nazi. What are you a beige supremacist?
Debaser - The only "white" on Aldaris is all the semen running down his chin...
Forum Iranian who thinks he's a white man: Aldaris
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Joined: May 24, 2003

Sep 05, 2004 #57

The reason the Holocaust is different than the other tradegies you mentioned, is the percentage of the total population that was destroyed. Roughly one third of the world jewish poulation was destroyed. China could absorb Mao's purges many times over. Stalin's purges, according to a poli sci professor friend of mine, are overstated by a factor of 5-10x. I'll get the source from him again, as I forgot it. I noticed you didn't mention Cambodia which is closest to the holocaust in the percentage of people killed. But even though they were complete bastards, the Khmer Rouge didn't conduct medical experiments like the Nazis.
Not all Jews harp on the Holocaust either. I never bring it up except when the tuinfoil brigade bring up their conspiracy theories about the JWO.:tard:
BrahmaADF - Gotta love non-white white supremacists.
Sanjay - Wow. an Iranian nazi. What are you a beige supremacist?
Debaser - The only "white" on Aldaris is all the semen running down his chin...
Forum Iranian who thinks he's a white man: Aldaris
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

/-\lex
[M]onkey
/-\lex
[M]onkey
Joined: Jun 09, 2004

Sep 05, 2004 #58

Whatsisname wrote:Murder through starvation is one of the worst ways you can kill someone.
I agree, but how does that change the real tragedy, their death?

I mean a person who died from a bullet to the head is no more dead or alive then a person who starved.
The class of those who have the ability to think their own thoughts is separated by an unbridgeable gulf from the class of those who cannot. - Ludwig von Mises
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

PopeKevinI
Pure [M]ayhem
PopeKevinI
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jun 20, 2003

Sep 05, 2004 #59

/-\lex wrote:Tolerance is not inherently a good thing, and definitely not the kind they preach in public schools.

Edit: this is me admitting I only read the first three paragraphs
Tolerance = good

Blind approval vieled as tolerance = bad

I don't have to like what you say, I don't have to approve of what you do, but so long as the liberties of others are not infringed, I will tolerate it so long as you afford me the same courtesy.

Today's tolerance is a load of "I'm okay, you're okay" love everybody groupthink that says that anyone who speaks out against anything someone else wants to do is intolerant. Why should someone be branded intolerant for simply saying that they believe something is wrong, immoral, or unethical? Is it really so wrong to speak your mind? Speaking does not prevent anyone from exercising their liberties. Why is it that intolerance now includes disagreement?
THIS is your brain on drugs: "I'm not a positive thinker. I am a spiralling hexagonal vortex thinker that strobes multiple colors." -ry_goody
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Inf
Pure [M]ayhem
Inf
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Nov 04, 2003

Sep 05, 2004 #60

AllUranusBelong2Me! wrote:The reason the Holocaust is different than the other tradegies you mentioned, is the percentage of the total population that was destroyed. Roughly one third of the world jewish poulation was destroyed. China could absorb Mao's purges many times over. Stalin's purges, according to a poli sci professor friend of mine, are overstated by a factor of 5-10x. I'll get the source from him again, as I forgot it. I noticed you didn't mention Cambodia which is closest to the holocaust in the percentage of people killed. But even though they were complete bastards, the Khmer Rouge didn't conduct medical experiments like the Nazis.
Not all Jews harp on the Holocaust either. I never bring it up except when the tuinfoil brigade bring up their conspiracy theories about the JWO.:tard:
There have been countries with 40%+

This is no excuse.
5160c711eb1a1fb416cb296cfa30d3c6
R.O.A.D.H.E.A.D
Removing Overt Anger, Desensitisation, and Hatred by Exercising Appropriate Discourse
koala coalition ftw!!!
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share