GhEttOrAiD
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 28, 2013 #31

edplayer wrote:are you mexican?
i posted a picture in some other shit thread

no i'm caucasian

dad has some mexican and is brown as shit and claimed to be full blown hispanic on his tennis tournament registry online :lol:
BlisterDick;25482810 wrote:PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Dislike
0 0 0

Tex Arcana
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 28, 2013 #32

GhEttOrAiD wrote:Was quite let down by PlastiDip on the trim on the CRV actually..

It got sheared off on the side skirt on the driver and passenger sides.

Held up extremely well anywhere that peoples legs weren't scraping against but its just not that resilient. At least not the rattlecan stuff.
I don't know what you did wrong, but the PlastiDip on the Lightning's mirrors has held up exceptionally well, thru Texas heat and cold, thru 120+mph blasts, and thru a variety of car washes. Hell, the shit I sprayed on my sunroof has held up spectacularly.
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.--V

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

Þ~~~ Þ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex Þ~~~ Þ~~~
Dislike
0 0 0

Tex Arcana
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 28, 2013 #33

Shit, the Plus kit is only $400 , and you get everything you need? Damn, imma start saving pennies
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.--V

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

Dislike
0 0 0

GhEttOrAiD
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 28, 2013 #34

Tex Arcana wrote:Shit, the Plus kit is only $400 , and you get everything you need? Damn, imma start saving pennies
the rattlecan crap has got to be significantly less stout than this stuff... it's the goopy tar like crap you coat tool handles with cut just enough so you can spray it.

I have a pair of pliers I did when I was like 7 and its still stuck on there.
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Dislike
0 0 0

Tex Arcana
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 28, 2013 #35

GhEttOrAiD wrote:the rattlecan crap has got to be significantly less stout than this stuff... it's the goopy tar like crap you coat tool handles with cut just enough so you can spray it.

I have a pair of pliers I did when I was like 7 and its still stuck on there.
I've done both, depending on prep and application they hold up equally well.

Remember my dash project?? Take a wild guess what's holding up better. Hint: it's not the faux leather.

--John Hobbs

Dislike
0 0 0

GhEttOrAiD
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 28, 2013 #36

idk I used paint prep spray on all of the trim prior to shooting... Oh well. Not my problem any more.

Might give the plastidip a shot, wondering if I can get away with the two gallon kit.
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Dislike
0 0 0

Tex Arcana
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 28, 2013 #37

GhEttOrAiD wrote:idk I used paint prep spray on all of the trim prior to shooting... Oh well. Not my problem any more.

Might give the plastidip a shot, wondering if I can get away with the two gallon kit.
Just remember to spray it thick.

The pearlizer sounds cool

--John Hobbs

Dislike
0 0 0

GhEttOrAiD
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 28, 2013 #38

✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Dislike
0 0 0

edplayer
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 28, 2013 #39

poast some better pics

how is the interior?
g|aSsJaw;25381610 wrote:0/0 = undefined, it's a vertical line
g|aSsJaw;25381666 wrote:I'm not going to go back and forth with you about it all night, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
Dislike
0 0 0

GhEttOrAiD
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 28, 2013 #40

edplayer wrote:poast some better pics

how is the interior?
First "mod" is to purchase a shift knob that isn't just floating on top of the shifter

Allnighte

:woowoo:
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Dislike
0 0 0