RuHo
Pure [M]ayhem
RuHo
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jun 09, 2004

Nov 08, 2012 #11

some people worship cosmic jew zombies, you just happen to think it's more fitting to idolize some beatnik hippie pieces of shit who fortunately died a while back
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

RuHo
Pure [M]ayhem
RuHo
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jun 09, 2004

Nov 09, 2012 #12

dio is probably under the impression atheism was invented by his lsd taking demigods, and he probably envisions dawkins reading mckenna scribblings and stealing ideas from him


waffles


it's true
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem
pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jul 17, 2002

Nov 09, 2012 #13

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?"

- Epicurus BC 341 - BC 269
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

SamFarber
Pure [M]ayhem
SamFarber
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jul 19, 2002

Nov 09, 2012 #14

He tripped over his/her stupid Cultural Marxist attempt to muddy the water regarding "gender" of God worse than he did ACID - bada BING!

"Because I'm not a 'SHIM'" - Excellent!
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

RuHo
Pure [M]ayhem
RuHo
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jun 09, 2004

Nov 09, 2012 #15

samfarber was once a practicing man of faith, but then the theories that jesus might be a coon emerged, and all was lost
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

dio
[M]onkey
dio
[M]onkey
Joined: May 21, 2011

Nov 09, 2012 #16

RuHo wrote:dio is probably under the impression atheism was invented by his lsd taking demigods, and he probably envisions dawkins reading mckenna scribblings and stealing ideas from him


waffles


it's true
Thats like saying any woman who votes today does so because she read the writings Susan B. Anthony, which is ridiculous.

Timothy Leary made a cultural impact that cleared out alot of mental garbage in the masses, making it carry less cultural friction to discuss and push the same subjects at later times in the future.
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

RuHo
Pure [M]ayhem
RuHo
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jun 09, 2004

Nov 09, 2012 #17

dio wrote:Thats like saying any woman who votes today does so because she read the writings Susan B. Anthony, which is ridiculous.

Timothy Leary made a cultural impact that cleared out alot of mental garbage in the masses, making it carry less cultural friction to discuss and push the same subjects at later times in the future.
actually that's not true and no one besides you and a select group of fringe fuckups, gives a shit about these gay hippies
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

dio
[M]onkey
dio
[M]onkey
Joined: May 21, 2011

Nov 09, 2012 #18

RuHo wrote:actually that's not true and no one besides you and a select group of fringe fuckups, gives a shit about these gay hippies
most people don't care about the anthropological origins of their consciousness... the ones that do are called conscious intellectuals
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

JCviggen
[M]onkey
Joined: Jul 07, 2002

Nov 09, 2012 #19

grjr wrote:Richard Dawkins is burning in hell right now :)
You might be confusing him with Christopher Hitchens.

Of course there's no hell either, but anyway.
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Vote McCain!
Pure [M]ayhem
Vote McCain!
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: May 25, 2007

Nov 09, 2012 #20

dio wrote:most people don't care about the anthropological origins of their consciousness... the ones that do are called conscious intellectuals
That's some of the most pretentious bullshit i've heard in my entire life....
f7ecee8ecec0533fafa4b070724e9460 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share