mike27
Pure [M]ayhem
mike27
Pure [M]ayhem

May 14, 2004 #161

Don wrote:I guess this is where i disagree.

The middle east is pissed off at america for running all over them with our power, money and religion. Its the same reason they are bombing us over there, they arent going to allow us to come in and humiliate them that easily, and to show how sicko they are about this, they cut off a guys head.
But, as I have stated many times, their timing is atrocious for their cause. They had the entire world reeling at the US over this abuse scandal. These people are in fact SO good at manipulation and politics that they can brainwash ordinary citizens into dying for their radical islamist cause. Does this sound like the pack of idiots who would release a video that essentially covers their enemy's ass just as the planet finally starts to side with them?
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Dislike

JoJoFine
Pure [M]ayhem
JoJoFine
Pure [M]ayhem

May 14, 2004 #162

Viper01 wrote:well we actually did supply iraq with weapons.....the united states was the main responsibility behind getting sadam to power. Hell the government has already admitted that.

back to thread topic though...
so did pretty much everyone else give him weapons. fuck look into the Iraq-Iran war. the world prefered Iraq to the Islamic controlled Iran.
Dislike

ViriiK
Pure [M]ayhem
ViriiK
Pure [M]ayhem

May 14, 2004 #163

Pudgygiant wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again. This reminds me so much of the movie "Videodrome" that it's scary. For those of you that haven't seen it, it's about broadcasting violent snuff movies (often with fetish sexual undertones) that brainwash viewers.
My friend told me about that movie.. Sound fucked up..
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Dislike

auswipe
[M]onkey
auswipe
[M]onkey

May 14, 2004 #164

mike27 wrote:
auswipe wrote: Maybe they are dumbasses?

Do members of the KKK sit around and dialogue about lynching somebody?

"Hey Billy Bob, I was thinking... If we lynch this right here, we are not going to garner public opinion and push our message of White Supremacy"

"Say, Joe Bob. You're right. We better not do this as we do not want the political fallout"
mike27 wrote: I do hope you are kidding - you cannot possibly believe that the same people who (you believe) were intelligent enough to orchestrate September 11th are "a bunch of backwards Iraqi fucks". Remember the old adage - "crazy, not stupid".
All members of the KKK are stupid and there is no way that a member of the KKK could intelligent and still lynch?
Proud member of the Big Tits Fan Club
"the rest of you have fag and pedo beards. With the exception of auswipe... you fucking look like Gimli." Scrivener
"Who cares, that beard is fucking awesome." VoodoochildBC
*BSD Club
Dislike

CS Player
[M]onkey

May 14, 2004 #165

what a bunch of shitty looking terrists. and i cant understand a bit of that gibberish.. interesting that they would fake that it has motive for them to.. so is it real or fake?

edit: kid looks pretty calm for just about the get decapitated..
Dislike

welcomerain
[M]afia

May 14, 2004 #166

mods, please pit this bitch. mike isn't special.
0725a573965e
Dislike

Feigned
Pure [M]ayhem
Feigned
Pure [M]ayhem

May 14, 2004 #167

Like Mike, doooo dooooooo dooooo, if I could be like Mike.
Champagne ambition on a beer budget.
fast hard drives will only make windows boot 10 seconds faster... - ShortCockJocky
Unless you're running SCSI you won't see any speed improvements that's worth the hassle of RAID 0. - Lord Raven
indianaimpreza.com
Dislike

Kabal
[M]inus
Kabal
[M]inus

May 14, 2004 #168

Nobody in that video speaks Russian. :tard:

They say a bunch of crap about allah at the end in some language I don't understand (i.e. Arabic), but its not Russian.
Русская [М]афия
Dislike

deltabourne
Pure [M]ayhem
deltabourne
Pure [M]ayhem

May 14, 2004 #169

mike27 wrote:But, as I have stated many times, their timing is atrocious for their cause. They had the entire world reeling at the US over this abuse scandal. These people are in fact SO good at manipulation and politics that they can brainwash ordinary citizens into dying for their radical islamist cause. Does this sound like the pack of idiots who would release a video that essentially covers their enemy's ass just as the planet finally starts to side with them?
FYI Islamic fundamentalists aren't known for their political tact :tard:
"Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss."
- Douglas Adams

Bang bang Maxwell's Silver Hammer came down upon her head
Bang bang Maxwell's Silver Hammer made sure that she was dead
Dislike

ViriiK
Pure [M]ayhem
ViriiK
Pure [M]ayhem

May 14, 2004 #170

Kabal wrote:Nobody in that video speaks Russian. :tard:

They say a bunch of crap about allah at the end in some language I don't understand (i.e. Arabic), but its not Russian.
Allahu Ackabar or something like that..
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Dislike