Link: Copy link
Here's something interesting:deltabourne wrote:Also, the CIA has confirmed that it is indeed al-Zarqawi's voice in the video, and I trust their analyzation skills just a tad more than mike27's
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... 2&ncid=716
This is DISREGARDING the fact that the video was found on an anti-US pro-Al Qaeda website.
1) Russian not confirmed. My parents now say that they're not sure it is russian, after I asked them what is being said.Allnighte wrote:if they did such a good editing job. why would they leave the "russian" in? or leave the ring? OR THE PLASTIC CHAIR?!?!
12) no one is going to identify them on the street by their signaturemike27 wrote: 12) The "terrorists" signed the video, yet they wear hoods and masks. Why?
13) The "terrorists" have lily white hands.
14) The video time is in US Military English. What the hell?
Because they don't want to be personally identified, ending up with a bounty on their head and their mugs on playing cards12) The "terrorists" signed the video, yet they wear hoods and masks. Why?
All terrorists are black now? Terrorists can't be white? This isn't a war against a certain race, nation, or even one single organisation. You could be an American citizen with lilly white hands and be a terrorist13) The "terrorists" have lily white hands.
wtf does that mean?14) The video time is in US Military English. What the hell?
would you like some more time? i'll let you come up with something better. i won't hold it against youmike27 wrote:1) Russian not confirmed. My parents now say that they're not sure it is russian, after I asked them what is being said.
2) Ring would require visual manipulation, and in such haste it would be difficult to do it without leaving marks of doctoring. Not only that, but in their haste, they probably overlooked it.